Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2022, 08:02 AM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: Andor

New trailer holy fuuuuck

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:21 AM   #211
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Just do it.
I know.

Just have to select a big ass stand and convince my newly separated buddy to buy the old one.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:49 AM   #212
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
I know.

Just have to select a big ass stand and convince my newly separated buddy to buy the old one.
Not going to hang it?
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:02 PM   #213
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Not going to hang it?
Nah.

I have a decent sized wall and need a nice piece of furniture for my Xbox, PS5 (eventually), and sound bar.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:10 PM   #214
MVP

I couldn't believe it when he went to prison.

I was like holy shit this show, unlike most Star Wars crap in the last decade, has an unpredictable plot. Is this a flashback?

Then I realized after the third prison episode that what I was witnessing was that boom right smack dab in the middle of the season there's a full-on Shawshank arc that delivers.

I still can't believe it. What balls it takes to try and pull that off.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:11 PM   #215
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I couldn't believe it when he went to prison.

I was like holy shit this show, unlike most Star Wars crap in the last decade, has an unpredictable plot. Is this a flashback?

Then I realized after the third prison episode that what I was witnessing was that boom right smack dab in the middle of the season there's a full-on Shawshank arc that delivers.

I still can't believe it. What balls it takes to try and pull that off.
The

Spoiler!

Moment still sticks with me. GODDAMN I was engrossed in that shit. Shit hit like a truck.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 07:15 PM   #216
Supporter

Surprised no one has mentioned, but I know exactly how they're manipulating me with B2EMO, and I couldn't care less. Pitch perfect character crafting, and just what the overall narrative needed at that position.

“I don’t want to be alone. I want Maarva.” - gutted
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 07:49 PM   #217
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Surprised no one has mentioned, but I know exactly how they're manipulating me with B2EMO, and I couldn't care less. Pitch perfect character crafting, and just what the overall narrative needed at that position.

****ing savage.

And Marvas speech was tremendous. There were so many places to stub their toe and they navigated them all.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:01 PM   #218
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Flipping him over sparked the entire rebellion and the imperial who did it deserves to suffer forever.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:06 PM   #219
11-5, baby

That Andy Serkis speech was dope AF.

Edit: also Skellan Skarsgard.

Last edited by Skyy God; 12-07-2022 at 09:11 PM..
Old 12-08-2022, 08:02 AM   #220
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
The

Spoiler!

Moment still sticks with me. GODDAMN I was engrossed in that shit. Shit hit like a truck.

"One Way Out!"
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 07:47 PM   #221
11-5, baby

That Maarva speech too.

This was approximately 1M times better written, shot, and acted than TV LOTR.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 08:54 PM   #222
World's Best Boss

While all the hype was on the LOTR and Game of Thrones prequels, a Star Wars prequel about a supporting character from a secondary movie came and blew both out of the water.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 12-08-2022 at 10:35 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 09:47 PM   #223
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
That Andy Serkis speech was dope AF.

Edit: also Skellan Skarsgard.
When the realization hits Serkis that none of them were getting out alive after watching the prisoner medic morphine the old sickly guy to his grave, to which he tells Cassian "There are twelve guards on each floor". You could FEEL his seething anger there. Fantastic scene, and a hell of a way to end an episode.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:45 PM   #224
MVP

We all believe Andy Serkis is coming back right? You don't just leave that open ended and then later on say he died.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:09 PM   #225
I'll be back.

nope, he gone

not everyone gets a happy ending
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.