Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2023, 02:20 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Drue Tranquill to Chiefs

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2023, 12:46 AM   #211
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 01:01 AM   #212
SuperBowl or bust

I hope Gay didn’t get into more trouble…
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:01 AM   #213
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I hope Gay didn’t get into more trouble…
And if he did we good. Tranquil is a SOLID player
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 02:08 AM   #214
Veteran

So apparently he's not great against the run, that's the knock. Given he can cover and that's the missing piece in the LB room that sounds fine. Keep him as a coverage LB and in for obvious passing downs.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:32 AM   #215
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Looking like we might be players to trade up in the draft for a MONSTER or 2.

No way 10 rookies make this roster.

Maybe 5-6
Yes, trading up in the second round for a RT. This is after we draft our EDGE in the first. Just my guess.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-18-2023, 02:38 AM   #216
MVP

Veach definately got the championship discount on this one. Kid is ring chasing for a year and clearly is pretty pissed at the Chargers, like Orlando was with us. Pretty fascinating.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-18-2023, 02:43 AM   #217
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Veach definately got the championship discount on this one. Kid is ring chasing for a year and clearly is pretty pissed at the Chargers, like Orlando was with us. Pretty fascinating.
Yep. Orlando had no reason to be pissed off at us. This kid does havev a reason to be pissed off at the Chargers.

Last edited by TEX; 03-18-2023 at 07:42 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 03-18-2023, 06:00 AM   #218
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
How did I completely ****ing miss this yesterday... Odd.

Why would Kent say it and then call it a joke? Leo was a good pass rusher as a Senior at Wisconsin.

About the only thing Chenal is missing as a potentially dominant edge in the NFL is arm length. Carl Lawson and Melvin Ingram have done okay with the same-length arms. He has the size to hold up and he definitely has the strength and athleticism. I think moving him down on occasion would be worth trying out.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-18-2023, 06:09 AM   #219
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

Why would Kent say it and then call it a joke? Leo was a good pass rusher as a Senior at Wisconsin.

About the only thing Chenal is missing as a potentially dominant edge in the NFL is arm length. Carl Lawson and Melvin Ingram have done okay with the same-length arms. He has the size to hold up and he definitely has the strength and athleticism. I think moving him down on occasion would be worth trying out.
Some people on here got pissy when it came up after the draft but his college highlights and scouting profile were very similar to Micah Parsons. I can only think this is something they might explore
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-18-2023, 06:45 AM   #220
MVP

Quote:
Some people on here got pissy when it came up after the draft but his college highlights and scouting profile were very similar to Micah Parsons. I can only think this is something they might explore
I don’t really see why they wouldn’t at this point. You have too many talented bodies at LB now to let guys sit. Chenal has the build to be a 3rd down edge rusher.

Will be very interesting to see how they approach this.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-18-2023, 07:15 AM   #221
Veteran

Quote:

I was calling for him to get more looks from the edge last year, he was second to Parsons that draft year as an edge rushing LB. The closer he is to the line the better he plays imo, would not be surprised if he's rotated in more.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-18-2023, 07:16 AM   #222
Veteran

Quote:
Sorry i missed this before saying the same, what you said!
Old 03-18-2023, 07:51 AM   #223
MVP

Quote:

Thr knock that came up is he lacks bend, in addition to arm length.

By the way, here's an awesome article on the art of pass rush that highlights Derrick Thomas as the originator of the "ghost move" that Von Miller is known for, and video of how Schwartz would counter it on Miller. Thomas had crazy bend.

Quote:
“Derrick Thomas is the greatest speed rusher of all-time. He laid the foundation for the ghost technique becoming what it is today and once told me to ‘fall off the corner’ when rushing around the edge,” Smith told me. Smith said that Thomas and fellow Hall of Famer Charles Haley would “drop their inside shoulders and be near waist-level of offensive linemen around the corner.”
https://trenchwarfare.substack.com/p...rigin-story-of
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-18-2023, 08:44 AM   #224
MVP

The genius of Veach struck again!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-18-2023, 08:47 AM   #225
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry View Post
I think this signing means that Gay is getting traded to either move up in the draft or get Hopkins. Love Willie, but I believe next year is his last year on rookie deal and Veach wanted to capitalize. I hope the Edwards signing doesn’t mean the same thing in regards to Sneed.
Stop posting for a while and lurk more
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.