Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2021, 05:03 AM   #211
Consuming CP souls

**** Denver
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2021, 07:56 AM   #212
Kind of a mod

So Kadri got 8 games. That's...a lot. I don't even really mind it on the surface, and I know his history isn't on his side.

My issue with it is just why the NHL is so damn inconsistent with it. It's still baffling to me that Wilson can slam a guy down to the ice and punch him in the side of the head and only get fined. Either protect player's heads or don't.

But whatever.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2021, 08:29 AM   #213
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
So Kadri got 8 games. That's...a lot. I don't even really mind it on the surface, and I know his history isn't on his side.

My issue with it is just why the NHL is so damn inconsistent with it. It's still baffling to me that Wilson can slam a guy down to the ice and punch him in the side of the head and only get fined. Either protect player's heads or don't.

But whatever.
Exactly, that is why it still happens , you get more if the guy is injured , what Wilson did is just as bad as Bertuzzi but guy didn’t break his neck so it’s all good , that is why you will always have guys like Wilson in the league .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-23-2021, 05:17 PM   #214
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Let's go Blues!!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2021, 05:23 PM   #215
Suupraa Geniuuusss

2!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2021, 08:28 PM   #216
Would an idiot do that?

Camped all weekend and recorded a lot of hockey... and of course the Preds/Canes had multiple OTs both days and I ended up with the 3rd period Friday night and today.

Surprised to see the Blues were so lifeless late in today's game... they really didn't seem to care about tying the game. For a team that's won a Cup recently, the difference in energy level was a bit shocking.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 08:45 PM   #217
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

But whatever.
I haven't looked to see if the Kucherov slash is getting a hearing, but interested in what the league does there.

Kadri's a moron, and a repeat moron, but compare the two and at least he was being a moron in the slot on a scoring chance.

If they want to set an example for players to not intentionally hurt others, that slash is a great one.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2021, 09:13 PM   #218
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Camped all weekend and recorded a lot of hockey... and of course the Preds/Canes had multiple OTs both days and I ended up with the 3rd period Friday night and today.

Surprised to see the Blues were so lifeless late in today's game... they really didn't seem to care about tying the game. For a team that's won a Cup recently, the difference in energy level was a bit shocking.
I think they were just gassed. I didn't actually check, but I don't think I saw 4 starting defensemen. I know the Blues had a ton of injuries going into the series. And it showed.
Old 05-23-2021, 11:21 PM   #219
Ain't no relax!

Had a graduation this afternoon, followed by 5 hrs of driving home. Just finished watching the Avs game. Damn, Avs are on point right now. I really hope they don't waste this momentum. Hopefully a quick series and some rest will do them good.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 08:23 PM   #220
Ain't no relax!

Another good OT game going.. Pens and Islanders....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 08:38 PM   #221
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Had a graduation this afternoon, followed by 5 hrs of driving home. Just finished watching the Avs game. Damn, Avs are on point right now. I really hope they don't waste this momentum. Hopefully a quick series and some rest will do them good.
Hate to say it (because I kind of hate them and I really want to see the Avalanche play someone different), but the Knights might be the toughest out remaining.... the series was pretty damn even and they're built to frustrate the shit out of you.

Not sure who else I'd really buy into right now after those two.
Old 05-24-2021, 09:07 PM   #222
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Hate to say it (because I kind of hate them and I really want to see the Avalanche play someone different), but the Knights might be the toughest out remaining.... the series was pretty damn even and they're built to frustrate the shit out of you.

Agree. **** those Knights. They have the stink of Raider on them at this point...
Old 05-24-2021, 10:18 PM   #223
Ain't no relax!

Taylor Curtis Lewan is an American football offensive tackle for the Tennessee Titans...

Old 05-24-2021, 10:50 PM   #224
MVP

Quote:

Really rooting for the Wild to hold on here, win in Minnesota, and take it to game 7 where anything could happen. Avs played Vegas well this season, but there were a couple games where Vegas really mucked it up against them and took them totally out of their game. They worry me a lot more than the Wild, not to take anything away from the Wild because they're a really good team. I think Vegas and Tampa are the two teams that could give the Avs trouble.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2021, 05:20 PM   #225
Would an idiot do that?

Playing a team that shouldn't at all be favored talent-wise, but you've been here before:

via GIPHY