Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-03-2023, 08:32 AM  
MVP

College Football: The Colorado Buffalos

Last edited by DenverChief; 11-05-2023 at 10:04 AM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 04:05 PM   #211
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
CU forced USC to punt twice and generated an INT in the 2nd half. Also forced a FG attempt that USC missed, so 4 stops by CU's defense against the 8th ranked team led by last year's Heisman winner. Allowed zero points in the 4th quarter. Without three defensive starters.

That's actually pretty good.
Generated? USC had a guy WIDE open and Williams under-threw him by a country mile.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 04:21 PM   #212
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Generated? USC had a guy WIDE open and Williams under-threw him by a country mile.

I'm sorry, wasn't Caleb being chased/pressured right before that throw? may be remembering a different play, but I thought they got some pressure on him, forcing what turned out to be an underthrown pass. if that was the case, then yes, they generated an INT.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 04:26 PM   #213
Banned!

Quote:
I'm sorry, wasn't Caleb being chased/pressured right before that throw? may be remembering a different play, but I thought they got some pressure on him, forcing what turned out to be an underthrown pass. if that was the case, then yes, they generated an INT.
Could be. I honestly haven't rewatched it. I just remember being shocked at how bad of a pass it was.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 04:41 PM   #214
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
He was flushed and should have thrown it away. That INT sparked the entire comeback.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2023, 04:46 PM   #215
Going home eventually

Fugg CU. Lose all the games I hope.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 04:47 PM   #216
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Fugg CU. Lose all the games I hope.

A little late for that now. They've already won 3.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 05:40 PM   #217
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
He was flushed and should have thrown it away. That INT sparked the entire comeback.
Riley loves throwing the ball instead of simply running it and chewing clock with a big lead.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2023, 05:49 PM   #218
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Riley loves throwing the ball instead of simply running it and chewing clock with a big lead.
I enjoyed whipping his sorry ass in the XII.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2023, 05:51 PM   #219
Banned!

Quote:
A little late for that now. They've already won 3.
Don't forget the moral victory today!
Old 09-30-2023, 06:00 PM   #220
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
CU forced USC to punt twice and generated an INT in the 2nd half. Also forced a FG attempt that USC missed, so 4 stops by CU's defense against the 8th ranked team led by last year's Heisman winner. Allowed zero points in the 4th quarter. Without three defensive starters.

That's actually pretty good.
USC got bored and was hoping CU would just give up by half. USC's bored defense in the 2nd half allowed CU's offense to look better than it really is. CU's not even a paper tiger now and Deion knew this all along BUT he did find another freshman dog of WR today for sure. That kid is legit !! Deion needs some serious D1 upper echelon trench players on both sides of the ball and then his team will be legit.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 06:20 PM   #221
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
USC got bored and was hoping CU would just give up by half. USC's bored defense in the 2nd half allowed CU's offense to look better than it really is. CU's not even a paper tiger now and Deion knew this all along BUT he did find another freshman dog of WR today for sure. That kid is legit !! Deion needs some serious D1 upper echelon trench players on both sides of the ball and then his team will be legit.
USCs defense is bad and Riley's dumbass didn't milk the clock up three scores with 30 seconds left in the 3rd.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2023, 06:22 PM
DenverChief
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
Old 09-30-2023, 06:38 PM   #222
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
I have never seen so many people be such a hater for Deions successes. Are they going to take a bowl spot from your favorite team? I'm not trying to be a dick but it sure seems like Deion stole your lunch money and kicked your dog.

Sorry, but I can't stand Deion because he has started acting like a clown 24/7.

He won some games at a HBCU, and acts like he suddenly reinvented coaching. And to be honest, even if Colorado had issues on the team, I hated the way he treated a bunch of college age kids like they were pieces of shit on his shoe. Regardless of their ability to play football, they were kids and young men. Instead of attempting to coach them up, he didn't even try.

Maybe that is how the business of college football works now, but the truth is almost every player that plays college football never plays a down after they graduate. To me, a college football coach has a job that encompasses more than football.

And saying he wants players with missing fathers or poor home lives for certain positions was absolutely disgusting.

He kinda acted the exact same way Scott Pioli did. Matter of fact, Scott Pioli is a great comparison.

For me, I went from being a huge Prime Time fan, to not being able to stand him. He acts like a classless asshole, and thinks it makes him a hardass, hardline coach, but it just makes him an asshole.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 06:39 PM   #223
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
I have never seen so many people be such a hater for Deions successes. Are they going to take a bowl spot from your favorite team? I'm not trying to be a dick but it sure seems like Deion stole your lunch money and kicked your dog.

That post wasn't hateful at all; people in this very thread have discussed all the positives of this loss. A reporter asked Sanders about moral victories after the game. Various national reporters have mentioned the term when talking about this game. I'm not sure what issue you have with it being a moral victory, because that's precisely how folks are treating it, no?

Are you somehow confused about the definition?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 06:49 PM
DenverChief
Old 09-30-2023, 06:52 PM
DenverChief
Old 09-30-2023, 07:08 PM   #224
Inmem 2.0

OP left me a nasty negative rep message and told me he blocked me
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 08:14 PM
DenverChief
Old 09-30-2023, 08:28 PM   #225
Going home eventually

When all of a sudden is this placed filled with CU fans? Fugg CU. Couldn't care less if Sanders is the coach. CU is not our friend.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 08:58 PM
DenverChief