Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:16 PM   #211
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouk
That was Pollard dancing, right?
I think Brackenridge is the second dancer...the one that did the ballet.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 09:16 PM   #212
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion1818
First hello all, I have browsed this site for awhile now. Thought the show was very good. It looks like the rookie defensive tackles have a ways to go. The heroin nod is not a good start, Gunther and Krumrie are going to have to ride him hard. More and more I have the feeling we may not be to bad this year. Also, I'm really starting to apreciate what Herm brings. He's a really good coach and you can tell the players can relate to him. For all that don't have HBO, you really missed out. I can't wait until the next episode, GO CHIEFS!!!!
Do not post again until you have at least 200 posts.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #213
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
Either it was Pollard or one of Dane Mac's neighborhood trannies.
It is Hollywierd could have been the whole town
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #214
WHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
Either it was Pollard or one of Dane Mac's neighborhood trannies.
Pollard danced first. Brackenridge danced second.
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #215
Feeling Victorian

How come we never hear this stuff in all the TC written reports. Reading about statistics all the time gets old as hell. I wanna know who gets yelled at. Good one liners from the coaches ect. I don't see this stuff in GC's reports or any one elses.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #216
WHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm
How come we never hear this stuff in all the TC written reports. Reading about statistics all the time gets old as hell. I wanna know who gets yelled at. Good one liners from the coaches ect. I don't see this stuff in GC's reports or any one elses.
They really need to keep a death threat tally for Gunther.
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:19 PM   #217
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
1) we are going to try and win a Championship
2) Our receivers can't catch
3) Brodie married a hottie.
4)Carl has a special senior bike
5) Quarterback competition exists
6) Tony G. is the King of the hill.
7) Herm is not as stupid as I thought
8) Gunther is embarrassing
9) Crumrie has no vocal chords
10) Chiefs travel farther to camp than any other team, 500 miles
11) Jared Allen really has learned his lesson and will kick competitors in the nuts

I am watching it over, will update if I missed something
Many thanks, Mr. HemiEd. Very many.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:19 PM   #218
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm
don't see this stuff in GC's reports or any one elses.
I have been quoting people every day in my reports. One of the comments Krumrie made in his rants on HBO was IN MY REPORT (the twisted shit one).

Unfortunately most of that stuff is VERY hard to hear from the sidelines. Krumrie yells alot fortunately. I camped out by his defensive line drills every day.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:20 PM   #219
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion1818
First hello all, I have browsed this site for awhile now. Thought the show was very good. It looks like the rookie defensive tackles have a ways to go. The heroin nod is not a good start, Gunther and Krumrie are going to have to ride him hard. More and more I have the feeling we may not be to bad this year. Also, I'm really starting to apreciate what Herm brings. He's a really good coach and you can tell the players can relate to him. For all that don't have HBO, you really missed out. I can't wait until the next episode, GO CHIEFS!!!!
Welcome, Mr. Scorpion1818. Here's to you being right about Hermoine.

I just hope you're not under a spell or something.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #220
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88
Brodie Croyle looked like garbage as did the majority of the Chiefs' WRs.
I'm glad you were able to tell that from the 2 minutes of clips they had in the episode.

Do you have any joy in your life, or are you like the wet end of a tampon every day?
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:28 PM   #221
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX

FAX
Thanks Fax, love that picture of Jimi. Herm is really growing on me, he is a solid coach who gets his teams ready to play. Still a lot of work left, but you can't argue with his record. He ultimately fields a competitive ball club.
Scorpion1818 has disabled reputation
Old 08-08-2007, 09:28 PM   #222
Scott Pioli

I was surprised Tank was such a fat ass. I thought he was supposed to be ripped for a lineman.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:28 PM   #223
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX

FAX
Well, I put a foot firmly in the Herm bandwagon line. He came across as a sincere leader.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:29 PM   #224
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
Well, I put a foot firmly in the Herm bandwagon line. He came across as a sincere leader.
He did. The man's got a plan, and he's confident about it.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:29 PM   #225
MVP

what kind of made my mad, was brodie tore it up in the first scrimage against the vikes, but they didnt show one clip of his until the 2nd scrimage which he didnt play well.
Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.