Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2019, 04:46 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

I know this won't be popular, but I don't think wethers scheme was nfl record breaking shit.

He just allowed all of his players to loaf and not really gave a shit and they fundamentally ****ed shit up all the time. I mean how many times were players put into position to make a play and they just aborted it?

Get me the guy that can get the players to not **** their assignment up the most. He was too lazy to adjust to anything, change anything up or teach his guys what to do and not do in those circumstances.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:00 PM   #3
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

I still think Rex is the man for the job. He knows the Afc very well and the scheme/players are already in place for him to come in and hit the road running. Spags system would bring along big changes that could be a disaster with the current personel we have tbh.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 09:02 PM   #4
Starter

There is no case... he'd be a poor candidate for this job, unless he is bringing a young David Harris and a young Darelle Revis in with him. This team needs discipline and Rex is a head case.

It would be fun to see him and Reid in the buffet line together though..
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote