Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:36 PM   #211
The Boom Boom Room

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2023-...ce-marvin-mims

Quote:
Rashee Rice also produced proved to be an effective deep threat: Not only did the SMU WR lead the way with 18 deep receptions, but he was also targeted a draft class-leading 40 times. He also placed first with eight contested catches on deep passes.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:37 PM   #212
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
No, everyone did not haver him in the 2nd round. I could post more proof, but its not worth it.

I like the player, quite a bit actually, but it was a waste of draft capital to move up.
Welp...NFL showed 3rd-4th round. Pack it up guys....we reached.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:38 PM   #213
Fan since 1997

Chiefs needed a receiver. Chiefs drafted a receiver. And drafted a dawg. Still have our 3rd round pick. Two dawgs drafted so far.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:39 PM   #214
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
JFC, Jefferson, Hopkins, ...Rod Smith?! These comps are ridiculous. I sure hope Rice can live up to this, but come on, let's not get too crazy before we see him play. If he turns out to be what some of you are saying, this pick will be THE pick of the 2023 draft.
i only said his measurables are basically the same as jefferson not that he comps to be the same player as him
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:39 PM   #215
Starter

I think it's worth noting Rice played a full season with Buechele at SMU. So, we had access to a some additional information on him. Add in the news from Lefkoe and I really like the pick.
MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:39 PM   #216
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Three posts shitting on Veach because he didn't take the guy you wanted. You only casually mentioned that he was a possession WR.
He doesn't need you to defend his good name. Sometimes the picks aren't good. Sometimes I'm wrong. Sometimes you are.

The difference is I'm not calling you a reerun for it
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:40 PM   #217
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
And there it is. It was an obvious smoke screen when those names trickled out.
Nah, those guys just didn’t fall to us and the opportunity wasn’t there to trade up.

We probably draft either if they’re there at 31.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:40 PM   #218
In Mahomes I trust!

So, gonna stick with my - "In Veach I trust!" He is the man and if he wants these players then by all means, I accept without issue.

Keep on doing what you do BV!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:41 PM   #219
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
He doesn't need you to defend his good name. Sometimes the picks aren't good. Sometimes I'm wrong. Sometimes you are.

The difference is I'm not calling you a reerun for it
I'll apologize....you just caught some spare flack because you were going with the same shit that oaklandhater was saying. He's a ****ing reerun. You aren't.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:42 PM   #220
Supporter

I didn't watch a single SMU football game and haven't watched Rice play before.

That said, the haters need to remember that Brett Veach can't beat off properly anymore due to the blisters from 2 SuperBowl rings in 3 years. In Veach I trust.

...and then, the best quarterback in the NFL, who also happens to be the captain of my favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs loves him? Bring it.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:42 PM   #221
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
2022: Skyy Moore vs. George Pickens
2023: Rashee Rice vs. Jalin Hyatt
Pickens was a way better prospect than Hyatt is, Apples to Oranges.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:43 PM   #222
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
i only said his measurables are basically the same as jefferson not that he comps to be the same player as him
All good, hope to hell he ends up being the guy.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:44 PM   #223
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
No, everyone did not haver him in the 2nd round. I could post more proof, but its not worth it.

I like the player, quite a bit actually, but it was a waste of draft capital to move up.
Okay, everyone but one.

No, he was not generally considered a third or fourth rounder. All of the mock databases had him in the second. I often tried to pick him at 63 and he was gone more often than not.

AT Perry? yeah, he's generally considered a third rounder.

Rice was in the grouping in the second round in everything I saw.

except Zeurlein, apparently.

And if they went and got him, they knew that, because Veach is not stupid.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:44 PM   #224
In Search of a Life

Dont know shit about shit when it comes to a single player in the draft, but from the breakdown of struggling with drops and even in these highlight clips like half of the catches arent clean, is this guy going to be able to handle a Mahomes fastball?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:45 PM   #225
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It is interesting we heard about flowers and Johnston but no rice
Not interesting, intentional is the word you’re looking for.

They traded up for him because they had him pegged. First two picks have been pure money and both are day one contributors. Veach being Veach.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.