Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:41 PM   #2221
Rabbi Goldmann

We took off when Preston bolted
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:52 PM   #2222
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Wonder how he is liking Bosnia?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 11:00 PM   #2223
Rabbi Goldmann

I think their unis are flak jackets
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:14 AM   #2224
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Soooooo...

Normal stuff then?
Moar Garret, less Vick!!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:17 AM   #2225
Supporter

Quote:
Meh, I don't know that the two are related. Self's teams usually start hitting their stride in early to mid February.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:43 AM   #2226
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Meh, I don't know that the two are related. Self's teams usually start hitting their stride in early to mid February.
They might be. Self made a comment about how the uncertainty messed with their practices, they practiced a lot with 2 bigs preparing for Preston (and Silvio) to be cleared.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:25 PM   #2227
Rabbi Goldmann

Mitch the Bitch has turned into Mitch the Man. Not sure I can recall a guy who turned it on this rapidly, as Mitch did when conf play began. Used to roll my eyes when he came in but not now. You can tell how much bigger he's gotten and he's aggressive going to the rim. He also blocks shots and doesn't throw the ball away.

This is a guy who showed up last year and shot a ton of 3s in practice until Self read him the riot act and started making him run laps until he accepted his role: rebounder and garbage bucket guy. He's really taken to the role and Self and He get a lot of credit.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:28 PM   #2228
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Mitch the Bitch has turned into Mitch the Man. Not sure I can recall a guy who turned it on this rapidly, as Mitch did when conf play began. Used to roll my eyes when he came in but not now. You can tell how much bigger he's gotten and he's aggressive going to the rim. He also blocks shots and doesn't throw the ball away.

This is a guy who showed up last year and shot a ton of 3s in practice until Self read him the riot act and started making him run laps until he accepted his role: rebounder and garbage bucket guy. He's really taken to the role and Self and He get a lot of credit.
Yeah, it's been impressive.

I think he can end up being a really good player next year.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:28 PM   #2229
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:

He reminds me a lot of Kevin Young. If his outside shot continues to develop, he could be an outstanding 4 year player in that role. I’m really excited about him.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:32 PM   #2230
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
He reminds me a lot of Kevin Young. If his outside shot continues to develop, he could be an outstanding 4 year player in that role. I’m really excited about him.
Lightfoot does have 3 pt range. I somewhat cringe when he tries to back someone down.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:33 PM   #2231
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

We haven’t said enough about Malik Newman’s progress.

He’s scored in double figures in 10 of the last 12 games. He fell just short against Texas last night.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:41 PM   #2232
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
As a side note, after seeing Tech lose again and being down like 27-7 in the first half... it's a big reason I'm never concerned early on as far as winning the conference. Other teams that haven't been there don't generally do as well down the stretch, whether it's fatigue and/or pressure and/or whatever else... while Self's teams get better.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:53 PM   #2233
World's Best Boss

If De Sousa can start regularly providing impact minutes off the bench... then suddenly, this shallow team becomes one of Self's deepest in recent memory. With this being an off year for the NCAA, the sky is the limit**

**But I feel it's also a considerable candidate to be the first 1 seed to drop to a 16. You just never know which team will show with this year's team.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:54 PM   #2234
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
One thing the Kentucky boards praise Self for is always having developed 2-3 year bench guys he can actually plug and play. Young, Landen Lucas, Tarik Black, Kaun, Mitch, even Releford/Withey were bench guys getting no time until JR seasons. Self really manages his roster well in this era of turnover
Old 02-27-2018, 05:56 PM   #2235
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
As a side note, after seeing Tech lose again and being down like 27-7 in the first half... it's a big reason I'm never concerned early on as far as winning the conference. Other teams that haven't been there don't generally do as well down the stretch, whether it's fatigue and/or pressure and/or whatever else... while Self's teams get better.
I know that I have in the past snarkily (is that a word) referred to when other BigXII play KU it's their superbowl and I believe that every team that plays KU in conference or not plays with that extra spark and level to beat the great KU. It happens from time to time, but consistent play usually comes out in KU's favor.

Teams can get sick hot from 3 while KU gets cold and the game goes to the opponent...like the first Tech or Texas game, but once it comes down to the grind, KU wins merely by attrition. They're just the better team.

Last night reminded me of Shaka's last hurrah against KU...VCU in that game was over 50% from 3 while KU was 5% from three and KU lost by like 3 points. It happens...everyone wants to beat KU and it can happen if KU doesnt play well.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.