Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:09 PM   #2221
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
You claim this, yet you joined a football board and racked up over 1k posts
...and posts epic rage posts about how the Broncos are cheaters and how he hates them and their fans. Vailpass is able to get him riled up on a regular, which shows he's emotionally invested. But he's got the nerve to call his Fandom an experiment.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:10 PM   #2222
Mostly Ignored

God damn this place attracts some weirdos. I guess that's part of the charm, though.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:18 PM   #2223
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
...and posts epic rage posts about how the Broncos are cheaters and how he hates them and their fans. Vailpass is able to get him riled up on a regular, which shows he's emotionally invested. But he's got the nerve to call his Fandom an experiment.
I'm..by far..the best troll on this whole board. Amateurs...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:19 PM   #2224
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I'm..by far..the best troll on this whole board. Amateurs...
Congrats, I guess.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:38 PM   #2225
Starter

That Peterson 48 yarder TD run, what made that play was Sylvester Williams #92 got blown out in a half second by one man. He was there one second, next second the guard was under his pads lifting him off his feet and driving him into the next Bronco on the line. Whoever that Minny guard was he destroyed Williams and opened up a gaping hole.
BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:40 AM   #2226
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoDork View Post
That Peterson 48 yarder TD run, what made that play was Sylvester Williams #92 got blown out in a half second by one man. He was there one second, next second the guard was under his pads lifting him off his feet and driving him into the next Bronco on the line. Whoever that Minny guard was he destroyed Williams and opened up a gaping hole.
THAT RUN DOESNT ****ING COUNT. STOP BRINGING IT UP.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:20 AM   #2227
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
No.
Well yeah they do.
ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:25 AM   #2228
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
These discussions are always fun... Denver did a great job containing AP on most of his runs. Denver moved guys around on the OL to try and fix things, hell they should do whatever they can to improve that mess.

12 games left and I think most around here out the magic number for winning the division around 11 this year, some said 10. Who knows what will happen, I recall how McDaniels let a 6-0 start result in nothing.

It's a long season.

More like 7
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:26 AM   #2229
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I agree you can't throw out AP's long run when calculating the average.
However, do you think Minnesota cut their number of runs by almost a third because they realized their run game wasn't working against the Denver D?
Unlike Virus Viking fans understand that Norv Turner abandoned the run because it wasn't working.
ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:27 AM   #2230
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODESSABRONC View Post
Unlike Virus Viking fans understand that Norv Turner abandoned the run because it wasn't working.

Why did we abandon the run against denver?

Charles had 6 ypc.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:51 AM   #2231
#triggering

Quote:
"I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation"

That will never happen..I dont hang out with football fans and sports bars are like a trip to a neanderthal, sub-human cave....I just watch them with mild amusement...some people go to the zoo. *taps on glass* Chiefs are my sociological experiment of choice...it's truly fascinating how grown men get so worked up..that their manhood, identity and emotional well-being is compromised by a corporate illusion...that steals their cash. Repressed masses and failed dreams ...I guess.

Romans nailed the whole Colosseum concept...let the angry, repressed masses, that they were totally exploiting..have an outlet for that pent up rage... Brilliant. Some things never change..

Yeah..NoShow and I have very little in common.
Right...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:24 AM   #2232
Banned

Quote:
More like 7
McDaniels started off 6-0.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:25 AM   #2233
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
"I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation"

That will never happen..I dont hang out with football fans and sports bars are like a trip to a neanderthal, sub-human cave....I just watch them with mild amusement...some people go to the zoo. *taps on glass* Chiefs are my sociological experiment of choice...it's truly fascinating how grown men get so worked up..that their manhood, identity and emotional well-being is compromised by a corporate illusion...that steals their cash. Repressed masses and failed dreams ...I guess.

Romans nailed the whole Colosseum concept...let the angry, repressed masses, that they were totally exploiting..have an outlet for that pent up rage... Brilliant. Some things never change..

Yeah..NoShow and I have very little in common.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic,
And so am I

Shut the **** up nutbag...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:25 AM   #2234
Banned

Quote:
Why did we abandon the run against denver?

Charles had 6 ypc.
What was the play that effectively ended the game for Chiefs?
Old 10-06-2015, 11:10 AM   #2235
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODESSABRONC View Post
What was the play that effectively ended the game for Chiefs?
1st and goal from the 2... Passing to protect a 7 point lead deep in our territory before the half... not taking a knee and running Jamaal to end the game...

Jesus what play didn't effectively end the game? The list is limitless....
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.