Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 07:19 PM   #2221
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Yes, apparently, you missed it.

Second half of the Bengals play-off game, backs wide open in the flat, other WR's open in intermediate areas, Mahomes holding the ball and forcing it to Hill.

That's not the only time, but it was the worst time. That whole stretch earlier in the year when we weren't playing well and got to 3-4 it was happening multiple times per game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Depends how itchy the trigger finger is and how willing he is to hang himself.

There were multiple times where it appeared to be a light bulb moment and he did it and there was no stopping the offense. Then he would go back into Tyler Bray mode and then the 2nd half of the Bengals game happened.

I would love to still have Tyreek. Like I said, no one can convince me we are a better team without him. But we still have the most explosive offense in the game and a large part of that is the triggermans willingness to involve more weapons in the passing game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Might want to check how many targets Hill got the 2nd half of that game. He got 4 total targets. 2 of them went for first downs. Mahomes wasn't forcing shit to him or ignoring others for him.

That 2nd half Mahomes was ignoring Hill and Kelce when they were wide open. He was all out of sorts.
Here's what happened:
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 07:21 PM   #2222
Going home eventually

He may have had a concussion.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 07:24 PM   #2223
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Here's what happened:
That play to end the first half is so infuriating.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 07:35 PM   #2224
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
He may have had a concussion.
Something was completely off and makes me think that was possible. I know he got a knee on the helmet I think around half or 2nd half on a run
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-03-2022, 07:35 PM   #2225
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
That play to end the first half is so infuriating.
Not as infuriating as the entire 2nd half. I had friends over for that game, and I turned it off early. It was pretty obvious that Pat was not anywhere near his game that night.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 07:43 PM   #2226
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Can we get a few of you Tyreek nuthuggers to at least acknowledge that the offense the Chiefs currently have is a bit refreshing?

There's no more pressure to get him the ball. Spreading shit around is pretty damn effective.

"IT'S NOT EXPWOSIVE ANYMOW!!!!"

More explosive doesn't mean it's better.

I believe part of the reason for Mahomes second half implosion was related to Tyreek. Hell…the end of the first half was because Mahomes threw it to Tyreek. I have a feeling that Mahomes was just trying to keep Tyreek happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 07:48 PM   #2227
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Actually I was wrong. I knew I was because I had cited this stat before. Mahomes only targeted Tyreek ONE time the entire second half of the Bengals playoff game. And that came in the first 2 minutes of the half. ONCE.

His next target wasn't until overtime.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 07:58 PM   #2228
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Actually I was wrong. I knew I was because I had cited this stat before. Mahomes only targeted Tyreek ONE time the entire second half of the Bengals playoff game. And that came in the first 2 minutes of the half. ONCE.

Now, we all know how targets work; the QB has to actually throw in the receiver's direction. So, all I'm saying is staring down a receiver doesn't count. Pat did a lot of uncharacteristic staring at certain receivers in that game. It was pretty shocking to me watching that video above.
Old 11-03-2022, 09:58 PM   #2229
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

totally normal

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:01 PM   #2230
In Search of a Life

Quick, someone make a montage of all his tipped pass interceptions and @ him.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-04-2022, 04:35 AM   #2231
Veteran

I don't think there's a team that wouldn't be better with Tyreek in it, or who'd want him - for the right money. Which is the kicker really.

I do think it's possible you can develop tunnel vision in both play-calling and QB execution when he's you're one competent WR (obviously Kelce) and it's possible that happened. But that's a failure of coaching and QB play more than anything.

He's a great player and we can see that with how he's doing in Miami with noodle-arm. But so is Pat. Who knows, maybe it's just one of those trades that ultimately works out for everyone.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-04-2022, 04:47 AM   #2232
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
totally normal

Should spray WD 40 all over the ball also or spread Crisco all over the ball.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:27 AM   #2233
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
totally normal

So those Mahomes interceptions that ricocheted off your dumb ****ing ass was the result of... what exactly? You have the best hands, so it can't be that!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 06:35 AM   #2234
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

They took hill out of the game and the other guys just couldn't step up. We're in a lot better shape this year in that we're spreading the ball around more - because we can.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 07:03 AM   #2235
Supporter

Sometimes, both teams win in a trade. This was clearly an example of that. Do I miss Tyreek? Absolutely. Are we better off without him? Absolutely. Win-win for both teams. I think our office has evolved because Patrick does not only look to Tyreek, and we get other people in the game. I think the combination of the new receivers has opened up a lot of the playbook.
YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.