Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2016, 07:12 PM   #2206
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Cant wait for the extended 45 minute show tonight!

Make your call now... who among our group dies tonight? I'm even thinking they might off two characters for maximum impact

Gonna go with Maggie and Carol
The women and the black guys just keep falling off
Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-03-2016, 07:35 PM   #2207
Still Got The Blues (For You)

first 35 minutes suck ass... snooze.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 04-03-2016, 07:46 PM   #2208
Banned

It's not them, they can't decompose that fast
Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:08 PM   #2209
There was an idea.....

Got a bad feeling for Abraham.
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:18 PM   #2210
Banned

All the people from Alexandria are going to save them.
Otherwise the show has to end lol.
I mean come on? In the world they wouldn't be milking it,they'd be dead after caught. There's no point In them living.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:20 PM   #2211
Still Got The Blues (For You)

disgraceful display from our badass heroes... I hate everything about these last two episodes...
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 04-03-2016, 08:24 PM   #2212
Banned

It will be war next season
Old 04-03-2016, 08:33 PM   #2213
Cast Iron Jedi

That ****ing blows.

JDM is knocking Negan out of the park. Love that casting.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:34 PM   #2214
Lurker

Of course it ends like that.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:36 PM   #2215
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Told ya....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=2097

And JDM's monologue was a thing of beauty..
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:42 PM   #2216
Banned

Mullet head dies but they have his bullet plan
Old 04-03-2016, 08:44 PM   #2217
My Mamma Says

Guys.....if the apocalypse is tomorrow....I'm not driving a ****ing stupid slow ass RV.....this is not a vacation trip...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:45 PM   #2218
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellypitts View Post
Mullet head dies but they have his bullet plan
Maybe....but I doubt it..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:04 PM   #2219
Andy Reid Supporter

IMO it was..

Spoiler!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:07 PM   #2220
In Search of a Life

My guess is Michonne, followed by Abraham.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.