Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:31 PM   #2176
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Canal street always calls out when I get to the city...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cana...t_(Manchester)

Good on you for being honest with us all. Very inspirational.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:33 PM   #2177
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Can't read, no humor, no creativity.
I don't think it'll be hard to nail this one down.
Good luck with that. Lol
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-03-2024, 12:33 PM   #2178
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
This thread is utter chaos.
This.

I was thinking the other day. When I got out of high school in 08 or 09 I bought a 99 Trans Am Ws6. I was 20ish and drove it like a ****ing asshole. I passed an Oklahoma highway patrol going the other way on the will Rogers turnpike doing 173. If I had Rashees money and connections it would have been so much worse. I was pretty level headed and never in trouble really. But with the power on tap its impossible for a young bull not to use it.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:35 PM   #2179
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
What socks do you wear?
I'm not a loyalist on socks. My top pairs right now tend to be socks that I get at art museums or national parks. They tend to be high quality, especially the national park socks.

For running socks, I used to be loyal to a local company (Broomfield or Westminster or some place). Then the guy went out of business, but his website is still up taking orders. He just keeps the money and doesn't send the socks, as I learned with my final order.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:37 PM   #2180
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Were you actually born in the Philippines or are you second (or more) generation American? Do you speak Tagalog?

I want to go check out the Philippines some day. Maybe visit that one island with the Stone Age tribe.
I was born at UCLA and I'm a terrible Filipino. In that generation you wanted to be as Americanized as possible. She picked a Playboy Playmate's name for me as a quintessential American girl and refused to teach me Tagalog.

Now she sighs at me when I sit with her Filipino mafia. But I've worked since 13 and will work until I die, so I'm a good enough Filipino. And of course totally lovable.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-03-2024, 12:37 PM   #2181
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cana...t_(Manchester)

Good on you for being honest with us all. Very inspirational.
... This Canal St. Good to know you are so familiar with your country's Canal St. Rubber up...

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 04-03-2024 at 01:02 PM..
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:39 PM   #2182
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Lying is the one thing that will get him in the most trouble so doing that isn't the worst thing. At this point they know he was there anyway may as well come clean and deal with what he deserves to deal with. Actions have consequences.
Probably the worst advice ever. Never tell the truth until you have to. ESPECIALLY to the cops. Say nothing until you absolutely have to and then pick your words carefully.

No matter if I was innocent or guilty in anything and the cops called me and asked me to come down to the station or if they can come into my house and interview me I'm telling them talk to my attorney every single time.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-03-2024, 12:53 PM   #2183
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Probably the worst advice ever. Never tell the truth until you have to. ESPECIALLY to the cops. Say nothing until you absolutely have to and then pick your words carefully.

No matter if I was innocent or guilty in anything and the cops called me and asked me to come down to the station or if they can come into my house and interview me I'm telling them talk to my attorney every single time.
I assume he was talking about lying to the Clarks.

That’s what got Kareem Hunt shitcanned.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:06 PM   #2184
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:09 PM   #2185
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Of course you'll take responsibility...because the law will make you

Good job Rasheed
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-03-2024, 01:11 PM   #2186
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Of course you'll take responsibility...because the law will make you

Good job Rasheed
Because the law will make you
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:16 PM   #2187
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Milwaukee
That works
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:19 PM   #2188
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I was born at UCLA and I'm a terrible Filipino. In that generation you wanted to be as Americanized as possible. She picked a Playboy Playmate's name for me as a quintessential American girl and refused to teach me Tagalog.

Now she sighs at me when I sit with her Filipino mafia. But I've worked since 13 and will work until I die, so I'm a good enough Filipino. And of course totally lovable.
Bruin by birth, Filipina by choice.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:20 PM   #2189
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

In the long run, this will help the Chiefs. He'll play harder because now he really needs that second contract, and other teams will shy away from him due to his troublesome behavior.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:22 PM   #2190
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
In the long run, this will help the Chiefs. He'll play harder because now he really needs that second contract, and other teams will shy away from him due to his troublesome behavior.
Not all that different from the Tyreek fiasco, albeit not nearly as serious, though you wouldn't know it from the drama queens.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread