Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-30-2023, 05:32 PM   #2176
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Yes, I know. I see now that the way I worded that made it seem like I was calling Timberlake a freshman.
In actuality, when I said the freshman, I was referring to McDowell.
Oh okay. I see now.

Agree completely. Give the minutes to McDowell. He’ll actually get better.

Timberlake is what he is.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 05:34 PM   #2177
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvinciBill View Post
Both versions of this post had the wrong location (WSU and then Kemper Arena) and I dislike inaccuracy, so I had no choice but to deliver the thumbs-down.

Thank you for your attention. Rock Chalk.
Yeah, I noticed that quite a bit later and edited it.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 05:45 PM   #2178
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvinciBill View Post
Both versions of this post had the wrong location (WSU and then Kemper Arena) and I dislike inaccuracy, so I had no choice but to deliver the thumbs-down.

Thank you for your attention. Rock Chalk.
Can we make it standard operating procedure to request an explanation for your thumbs down in the future?

I’m thinking of it like an NFL referee explaining a penalty. The only difference is that usually people agree with you when you explain your thumb downs.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 05:57 PM   #2179
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Yeah, I noticed that quite a bit later and edited it.
It is still wrong
InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-30-2023, 06:01 PM   #2180
El Gato Gordo Loco

You could pluck a Kansas City area bball player named Skyler and he would do as well as Timberlake has. Just so puzzling.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 06:06 PM   #2181
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
No wonder chiefaroo is so angry. This is the only sports team that university has and they're buttcrack!
Been busy all day and missed this one. Oh well, at least I didn't have to deal with that cockwad!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:24 PM   #2182
Perpetual Mediocrity

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:23 AM   #2183
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Bill Self may be the greatest college basketball coach of all time. At least the greatest regular season coach of all time.

I don't think Oral Roberts was in a conference when Self was the coach.

But, he was at Tulsa for 3 seasons, and won the regular season conference title 2 of those 3 years.

He was at Illinois for 3 seasons, and won the regular season conference title 2 of those 3 years.

He has been at KU since 2004, set an NCAA record for consecutive regular season conference titles, and has won the conference 17 out of 20 full seasons, with two 2nd place finishes, and one 3rd place finish, in what has been the best basketball conference over the last decade.

That's 21 out of a possible 26 regular season conference titles. That is just under 81%. At KU he wins the regular season 85% of the time.

That is a quarter century of dominance.

He took Tulsa to the Elite Eight once.

He took Illinois to the Elite Eight once.

He has taken KU to the Elite Eight 5 times. He also has 4 Final Fours and 2 National Championships.

So, taking out his years at ORU, because they were not in a conference and didn't really have a path to the tourney via post season conference tournament win, Bill Self has ended his season no sooner than the Elite Eight 11 out of 26 seasons.

That is 42 FN % of the time. At KU he has made it at least as far as the EE in 9 out of a possible 19 (there was no tourney in 2020) seasons, which is 47% of the time.

If he could have converted some of those deep runs into a couple more titles with those talented KU teams, Bill Self being the GOAT may not have even been debatable. But still, that is one of the single greatest coaching resumes ever.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 07:35 AM   #2184
GDT white noise poster

Didn't we also have some insanely long winning streak at AFH a decade or so ago. like 70 games or something like that
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-02-2024, 08:55 AM   #2185
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I shudder to think of what happened to inflatable Bron after you saw this
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 09:20 AM   #2186
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Didn't we also have some insanely long winning streak at AFH a decade or so ago. like 70 games or something like that
Yup.

We only lost the morning after T Rob’s mom passed away. Pretty sure it was Tristan Thompson’s Texas team.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:37 PM   #2187
Keep Camp Home!

I was just looking at the Big 12 tournament schedule, as we were working on event planning for March.

Tuesday the 12th, 12/13 at 11:30 am, 11/14 at 2:00 pm

Wednesday games (except #1, #2, #3 and #4 seeds) at 11:30, 2, 6 and 8:30

Thursday slate of 11:30, 2, 6 and 8:30

Then your regular friday evening semifinal, and Saturday Championship.

That'll be a little adjustment over previous years...
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-06-2024, 11:07 AM   #2188
In Search of a Life

Game day!!!
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 11:40 AM   #2189
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yup.

We only lost the morning after T Rob’s mom passed away. Pretty sure it was Tristan Thompson’s Texas team.
It was Texas. We jumped out to a huge halftime lead. Then the air was let out of the balloon and we lost by double digits.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 01-06-2024, 12:45 PM   #2190
MVP

Are you telling me jumping out to a huge lead is not really a recipe for wins maybe we should let Self coach the team his way?
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.