Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:06 PM   #2176
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
This just in … Thought I would share it.

One of my sources in our favorite stadium just called me on his lunch break and wanted to share some thoughts with me on the OC news coming out today since we have been talking about it recently.

He said “I don’t buy it … it doesn’t make sense” He stated that in the many years he’s worked for the team that resigning an in-house coach has always been reported AFTER the signing … not that he was “expected to sign.” (Help me on this one because I’m not sure guys)

Back to my source in a minute …

Was listening to 610 Sports during their bottom of the hour news in their one o’clock hour. In their report they stated that it took a while with EB … but the deal was expected to be finalized barring any altering events.

At the top of the two o’clock hour on 610 … Carrington Harrison played a clip from Fescoe in the Morning where a talking head (don’t remember his name) said the same damn thing about “barring any unforeseen events.”

Carrington went on to do two or three minutes with his thoughts saying that he felt a change WAS STILL needed at the OC position because teams had figured the Chiefs out. He felt a fresh voice was needed on the team to move forward.

Back to my source …

He stated to me that he personally thought the news coming out of our favorite stadium was a PR ploy to make it appear that the team was doing the right thing in the eyes of the public.

He further told me to watch the situation in Los Angeles closely. He feels there may be something working there for this reason …

Troy Aikman going to ESPN instead of Amazon … and the possibility of Sean McVay going to Amazon instead. (There are several stories already out about this)

That would leave the Rams job open … and my source said that the NFL really wants EB to land somewhere … AR is in California NOW … and that AR and CH are good buddies with Stan Kroenke.

So my source is saying that HE believes that there’s more going on we don’t know about. He further stated that he believes that something will pop quickly with the scouting combine coming next week.

Maybe there’s still hope yet for all of us. Please don’t shoot the messenger.

via GIPHY

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 03:06 PM   #2177
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
These are the kinds of claims that make absolutely no sense to me. Why would the NFL give one single shit about EB?

This was my sources's opinion to me ..

Not mine. I just reported what HE said.
DJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-24-2022, 03:07 PM   #2178
left blank intentionally

Quote:
For 18 MILLION plus a year ... Yeah he might.
Exactly.
Quote:
Don't think the Rams can match that.
Nor should they. They get the same 1/32 share of that TV contract as every other team...and they can probably get EB for around $1.5/2m per.

They're going to have to dismantle that roster soon, so they have a rapidly closing window...

It's just economics.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:10 PM   #2179
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Gruden did.

It's a shitton of money with better hours and far less actual work.
Gruden only won anything with Tony Dungy's players in Tampa. Once that core was gone the Buccs sucked ass.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 03:10 PM   #2180
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I predict that EB will be back unless he leaves
My source was correct
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:10 PM   #2181
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
These are the kinds of claims that make absolutely no sense to me. Why would the NFL give one single shit about EB?
The NFL is getting sued because the Rooney Rule is a ****ing sham, and outside of Tomlin, pretty much every black HC has been given a shit team with no chance of success (Caldwell too).

If they get EB into LA, it's the most visible move to wash away a lot of the stink of the Flores lawsuit and Hue Jackson's comments...

Pay attention.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:11 PM   #2182
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

People listen to 610 sports?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:13 PM   #2183
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Gruden only won anything with Tony Dungy's players in Tampa. Once that core was gone the Buccs sucked ass.
Plus, Gruden knew all the plays the Raiders were going to run in that SB, because Bill Callahan scrapped their original game plan the night before the game and re-installed Gruden's offense. Audibles and everything. It's why Barret Robbins went AWOL. Tim Brown and Jerry Rice have some REAL interesting comments about all that...
Old 02-24-2022, 03:14 PM   #2184
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
People listen to 610 sports?
1 person who drew the short straw and has to post here if anything worthwhile gets reported.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:14 PM   #2185
I'll be back.

Dungy is stumping hard for EB.

i'm telling you, there is just a giant movement to get this guy a HC job he does not deserve
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:20 PM   #2186
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Dungy is stumping hard for EB.

i'm telling you, there is just a giant movement to get this guy a HC job he does not deserve
It will get the NFL off the hook in the eyes of the public for the Rooney rule being such a sham.

Then when the Flores case goes to court, the NFL can point to how EB was hired by the defending SB Champs.

Case closed.

Nothing to see here.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:20 PM   #2187
Veteran

This is just weird. There's no more openings and haven't been for awhile. If both EB and the Chiefs wanted EB to be OC what the **** is the hold up? Contract details? Seems like that wouldn't take long he's been here for years how far a part could you be?

Unless there's some shit including some of what's been reported going on with the rifts.

Idk something is up. Just odd.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:20 PM   #2188
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
1 person who drew the short straw and has to post here if anything worthwhile gets reported.
Man. That guy has to hate life.

KC for a pro market has the lowest IQ sports media in the country.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:21 PM   #2189
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
The NFL is getting sued because the Rooney Rule is a ****ing sham, and outside of Tomlin, pretty much every black HC has been given a shit team with no chance of success (Caldwell too).

If they get EB into LA, it's the most visible move to wash away a lot of the stink of the Flores lawsuit and Hue Jackson's comments...

Pay attention.
Teams choose coaches, you conspiracytard ****wit. The NFL is a separate entity and there's no reason the NFL would have any say in that. Your reasoning is laughable.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:23 PM   #2190
I'll be back.

Quote:
It will get the NFL off the hook in the eyes of the public for the Rooney rule being such a sham.

Then when the Flores case goes to court, the NFL can point to how EB was hired by the defending SB Champs.

Case closed.

Nothing to see here.
Wow. That could be a key factor in a huge court case.

Stay tuned, indeed.