Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2007, 08:40 AM  
"Think BOOM!"

Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:24 PM   #2176
"Think BOOM!"

Now $3.518/gallon. Down from $3.65 a month ago.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 07:03 PM   #2177
Supporter

$2.89 here
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:50 AM   #2178
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
It's the million barrels Biden pulled out of the strategic reserve. Give it a couple of weeks and it'll probably be more expensive than it was yesterday.
That’s not the reason why. 1 million barrels wouldn’t do much of a impact

In fact prices were coming down weeks before that
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:24 AM   #2179
In Search of a Life

refineries catching up from switching to summer blends... However, OPEC is reducing production so we will see what prices do.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM   #2180
"Think BOOM!"

National average is $3.35. I expect it to get close to $3.00 by year-end.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM   #2181
Spiraling down the Drain

Paid $2.77 this a.m. in JoMo.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM   #2182
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
National average is $3.35. I expect it to get close to $3.00 by year-end.
Last time I shorted several crude contracts the Gaza Strip was invaded.

I'm going to hold off this round.

Last edited by notorious; Yesterday at 04:37 PM..
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM   #2183
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
Paid $2.77 this a.m. in JoMo.
Paid $2.75 yesterday in Iowa.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM   #2184
Elway be drinkin' again

The strategic reserve is about 50% of what is was in 2020. It is currently at 1983 levels.
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM   #2185
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
The strategic reserve is about 50% of what is was in 2020. It is currently at 1983 levels.
And?

We have enough days in inventory and being refilled.

It’s for supply disruptions

It really has to be a major huge disruption to totally empty it
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM   #2186
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
If gas goes up over $6 a gallon here in the Bay Area is that enough to swing the state in the next presidential election? What price would it take?
$70 a gallon.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.