Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:56 PM   #21781
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Anyone else read this waaaaay different the first time?
Why do you have my butt hole your mind.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:57 PM   #21782
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What's a burr hole?
Drill in the skull to relieve a bleed, I had a fairly big subacute subdural hematoma with 9mm midline shift( brain being pushed over passed center)
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:58 PM   #21783
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What's a burr hole?
The final destination of the material produced by the Fed's money printer.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:58 PM   #21784
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Why do you have my butt hole your mind.
Do you realize where you're posting? Other's butt holes are a regular topic here.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:59 PM   #21785
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Back to back days now someone I know has died from Covid 19 complications.
Yesterday I found out that the older brother of one of my high school friends had passed from Covid-19. He was 53 years old and lived in Springfield, MO.
Today I found out that the brother of my uncle, by marriage, died from Covid 18 complications as well. He was 90 years old Doctor that was from the Ava, MO area.
That really sucks. I'm sorry.

My wife had a friend from college that was on a vent for about five days but pulled through. She was only 38.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:59 PM   #21786
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Drill in the skull you relieve a bleed, I had a fairly big subacute subdural hematoma with 9mm midline shift( brain being pushed over passed center)
Jesus.

Now I wish it was about your butt hole.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 05:05 PM   #21787
I love your mom

Quote:
Yesterday I found out that the older brother of one of my high school friends had passed from Covid-19. He was 53 years old and lived in Springfield, MO.
Today I found out that the brother of my uncle, by marriage, died from Covid 19 complications as well. He was 90 years old Doctor that was from the Ava, MO area.
Sorry man that sucks
Old 04-16-2020, 05:10 PM   #21788
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'm not saying that at all. I'm just pointing out that being exceedingly selfish isn't appropriate for this.
Cancer patients going through chemo and other people with compromised immune systems do individualized social distancing all of the time.

It’s not unprecedented for high risk groups of people to individually social distance while the rest of society continues as normal.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:11 PM   #21789
I love your mom

Looks like Russia is getting kicked in the teeth now and reversing course and canceling events.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5533647
Old 04-16-2020, 05:26 PM   #21790
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Does this make you incapable of infecting others?
Others are welcome to stay home. I woukd actually suggest if they are scared or high risk.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:27 PM   #21791

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Um. I think that's what I am showing you?
I didnt see anything about underlying conditions.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:29 PM   #21792

Quote:
12% of hospitalized patients in Canada at one point were under 40 , long term lung issues might make going to the gym a little more difficult for people who acquire that.
How many under 40 were obese? At this time of year most gym members are the ones that are actually in good shape. Not your NYs crowd.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:42 PM   #21793
Andy Reid Supporter

Has anyone talked about the Gilead drug that is helping 2/3 of severe patients recover?

That seems like a possible game changer
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:43 PM   #21794
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
How many under 40 were obese? At this time of year most gym members are the ones that are actually in good shape. Not your NYs crowd.
It didn’t say , but there is more to this that deaths , every patient that goes through a hospital puts dozens of health care workers at risk and their families and other patients and until hospitalization go down significantly it will be hard for them to treat other non covid patients effectively.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:45 PM   #21795
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Today I found out that the brother of my uncle, by marriage, died from Covid 19 complications as well. He was 90 years old Doctor that was from the Ava, MO area.
Damn dude, sorry to hear that.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.