Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2023, 12:40 PM   #2161
Cynical Misanthrope

The Athletic has an article up about each NFL team's best off season move. Most seemed to emphasize the positive even if the franchise wasn't in the best shape, such as Arizona, Atlanta, Chicago, etc. Vic Tafur, who writes about the Raiders, was an exception. He seems to hate his team and his job. This is his description of the Raiders' "best" off season move:

"Signing guard Greg Van Roten. Hear me out … It can’t be signing Jimmy Garoppolo after you find out the quarterback needs foot surgery. It can’t be adding wide receiver Jakobi Meyers in what was essentially a swap for Darren Waller, given the eagerness with which the Patriots moved on from Meyers. The defensive moves in free agency were all largely for depth, besides a couple of plug-in starters. Drafting Tyree Wilson and Michael Mayer seems wise, but they slipped because of a foot injury and lack of athleticism, respectively, and the Raiders haven’t earned any benefit of the doubt. So … signing a tough guy in Van Roten — 33 years old and coming off a four-start season with the Bills — to either start or boost the team’s depth is the crown jewel of the offseason."

I read the article and Tafur's comments were the only ones to make me say "Ouch." Makes me think that Raiders are kind of like the Cowboys and the Commanders. They won't get better until they get a better owner.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 03:20 PM   #2162
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I read the article and Tafur's comments were the only ones to make me say "Ouch." Makes me think that Raiders are kind of like the Cowboys and the Commanders. They won't get better until they get a better owner.
Mark seems to make a higher and then get out of the way. Those choices just haven't worked out. Maybe an Andy Reed type coach will come along after they go through their Patriots east faze just like the Chiefs did.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-27-2023, 03:22 PM   #2163
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

When I see this thread, or Denvers thread bumped all I can think about is this

BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 03:25 PM   #2164
SuperChiefs

Carr and his "wife"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	South-Park-J-Lo.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	126209  
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2023, 05:44 PM   #2165
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
The Athletic has an article up about each NFL team's best off season move. Most seemed to emphasize the positive even if the franchise wasn't in the best shape, such as Arizona, Atlanta, Chicago, etc. Vic Tafur, who writes about the Raiders, was an exception. He seems to hate his team and his job. This is his description of the Raiders' "best" off season move:

"Signing guard Greg Van Roten. Hear me out … It can’t be signing Jimmy Garoppolo after you find out the quarterback needs foot surgery. It can’t be adding wide receiver Jakobi Meyers in what was essentially a swap for Darren Waller, given the eagerness with which the Patriots moved on from Meyers. The defensive moves in free agency were all largely for depth, besides a couple of plug-in starters. Drafting Tyree Wilson and Michael Mayer seems wise, but they slipped because of a foot injury and lack of athleticism, respectively, and the Raiders haven’t earned any benefit of the doubt. So … signing a tough guy in Van Roten — 33 years old and coming off a four-start season with the Bills — to either start or boost the team’s depth is the crown jewel of the offseason."

Oh my goodness that had me laughing my butt off.

What's even funnier is that despite how bad the Raiders have been, they still own a 7 game win streak over Denver.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 08:23 AM   #2166
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2023, 08:25 AM   #2167
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

The Raiders suck worse now than they did when this thread was created...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-22-2023, 01:37 PM   #2168
MVP

Good thing McDumpster signed Middy G!

At least, the franchise will always have the Bowlcut.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2023, 03:23 PM   #2169
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Freighters still had piss jugs left in his big rig
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:23 AM   #2170
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:33 AM   #2171
Supporter

Guess I'll have to hate him now. Too bad.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:07 AM   #2172
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Guess I'll have to hate him now. Too bad.
Meh, he was huge in that run, so I can't hate him. The faid are no threat to us with or without him
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:15 AM   #2173
MVP

I figured this thread bump would be about Davante Adams

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:21 AM   #2174
MVP

As bad as this is. The NFL off-season champ Chargers, can't maintain a win streak against the Broncos
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:05 PM   #2175
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
As bad as this is. The NFL off-season champ Chargers, can't maintain a win streak against the Broncos
Yet the Faders have dominated the Dungkeys for 1321 days….. and counting
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.