Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 10:34 PM   #2146
MVP

Chiiiiiiiiiefs.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:00 PM   #2147
C Chiefs once a year!

Peeps still thinking Purdy is an average QB?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:18 PM   #2148
I'll be back.

lol just watched that insane brandon aiyuk catch last week

purdy should have lost the game right there

we're going to make mincemeat of him
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:23 PM   #2149
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lol just watched that insane brandon aiyuk catch last week

purdy should have lost the game right there

we're going to make mincemeat of him
Clayster, you should start the game thread.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:28 PM   #2150
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
It has already been set in stone.

The football gods asked me to step up in the AFC Championship, and I did not disappoint.

And 12:11 AM, the second cumming of Clay arrives.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 11:30 PM   #2151
Choco Favre

Quote:

The football gods asked me to step up in the AFC Championship, and I did not disappoint.

It's time to pass both the Broncos and Raiders in SB wins.

Let's go
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:44 PM   #2152
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Peeps still thinking Purdy is an average QB?
Purdy is mid. All you need to do is watch the games the whiners played this past season when CMC was absent. Guy was mediocre. The very definition of a play-action system QB. He is the white Lamar, although less athletic.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:59 PM   #2153
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Purdy is mid. All you need to do is watch the games the whiners played this past season when CMC was absent. Guy was mediocre. The very definition of a play-action system QB. He is the white Lamar, although less athletic.
I think despite his lack of "talent", there's a lot to be said about winning in the postseason. I don't really care of the Packers and Lions choked, players like Dak, Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins, etc have all had their chance in the postseason and have very little to show for it.

He's a young QB in the perfect situation and is doing just enough to move the needle to get the Niners to the SB, there's something to be said there. I think he's kind of overhated because of his draft position and his lack of arm talent that would make him stand out like a CJ Stroud.

EDIT: However, I do think he's entirely vulnerable. He's young, he's making tons of mistakes, and he falters when he doesn't have access to his weapons or is faced with a top tier defense that can disguise their coverages. It's to be expected.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-08-2024, 12:39 AM   #2154
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

History has shown us, with very few exceptions, that in the playoffs, when it comes down to two evenly-matched teams, the one with the better QB wins. God knows we saw that often enough before Pat arrived. They may have a better RB and much better WRs, but it's the QB who is the engine that makes everything else work, and ours is simply the best. And I don't believe there's enough of a glaring weakness (like the decimated offensive line in the Tampa Super Bowl) on this team for them to overcome it.

I never make predictions, but I definitely like our chances on Sunday.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 12:51 AM   #2155
Man of Culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Quote:

I already called dibs
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 01:10 AM   #2156
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I already called dibs
No, you didn't. I called it right after the game in Baltimore ended.

Now **** off, because no one wants you ****ing this up.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 01:13 AM   #2157
Veteran

KC is better at football than SF IMHO
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-08-2024, 01:17 AM   #2158
Consuming CP souls

Twenty Ten Cassel playoff performance coming for Purty?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 01:24 AM   #2159
Man of Culture

Quote:
No, you didn't. I called it right after the game in Baltimore ended.

Now **** off, because no one wants you ****ing this up.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...&postcount=171
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 01:27 AM   #2160
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
KC is better at football than SF IMHO
Whoa!!!! I agree
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.