Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM  
When a nightmare becomes real

***The Official EMAW Repository thread***

I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #2146
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

I'm still not sold on wanting Bryce Brown. I guess I will take him if he comes, but I get the feeling he will be more trouble than he's worth.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #2147
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Okay.

We lost. Duke lost.

What happens to the 4th 1 seed? Is it up for grabs between 4-7 teams (duke, nova, us, purdue, wvu, ohio state, msu) and will depend on conference tourney champs?

and... what are the percentage chance of remaining contenders of grabbing the 4th 1 seed?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #2148
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I think D Rob will RS this year and take his totes in 2011 as well. Should be a great competitive atmosphere in the backfield if Bryce ends up in Purple.
Running Back U?

And I'm disappointed about the loss, but expected it for the most part. I think our guys/Frank would really like to get them (at least) one more time on a neutral court.

As far as the #1 seed goes, I think our loss hurts a lot less than Dukes (and lol @ Maryland for rushing the court), and we're still in the running. But we [probably] have to win the Big 12 tournament, which is a pretty tall order as we saw tonight.
58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:07 AM   #2149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Okay.

We lost. Duke lost.

What happens to the 4th 1 seed? Is it up for grabs between 4-7 teams (duke, nova, us, purdue, wvu, ohio state, msu) and will depend on conference tourney champs?

and... what are the percentage chance of remaining contenders of grabbing the 4th 1 seed?
I think we'd have to make some noise in the Big XII Tournament, and Duke would have to lose in the ACC tournament early. JMO. I don't think you will see the others compete for a 1 seed unless something weird happens, it's between us and Duke.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:53 PM   #2150

Oddly enough, Lunardi now has you guys moving up to the #1 seed in the west despite losing by 17 last night.

Looks like its a case of "who is the least bad". Purdue looked good for a while, but now its hard to imagine them getting a #1 seed after losing Robbie Hummel for the year. Duke lost to a lower-ranked team than KSU, so Lunardi pretty much just looked at the stats and gave the wildcats the slight nod for now.

However, he has Duke (50%) listed as the best chance to get the last #1 given the remaining schedule, with K-State at 40%, and Purdue at 30%
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:30 PM   #2151

ChiTown,

Any "rumblings" of any goings on today, or this weekend?
Old 03-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #2152
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
ChiTown,

Any "rumblings" of any goings on today, or this weekend?
I haven't heard anything. Whats up?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:38 PM   #2153

Quote:
I haven't heard anything. Whats up?
Can't say right now.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:39 PM   #2154
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Can't say right now.
Send me a PM, and I'll check with my peeps - if you want.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #2155
Veteran

Quote:
Can't say right now.

I want some rumors!!!

And for anyone who can't get to the game tomorrow and can't see it on TV and doesn't want to listen to Wyattvision & Stanbot, I'll be doing color commentary on the student station. EMAW.

http://www.wildcat919.com/listen.php
58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #2156
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Can't say right now.
No fair. BRC would send me an email about this sort of thing.

Feed me the rock! I wantsta know, pweese!
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #2157
Mahomes Dynasty

No one gives a shit about this thread this week.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #2158

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
No one gives a shit about this thread this week.
Seems to have the average amount of posts per week. Pretty big week this week.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #2159
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Send me a PM, and I'll check with my peeps - if you want.
Nice talking with you today. Your a cool cat.... Keep in touch and let me know about the tourney...

Talk to you again soon.

Reerun_KC
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #2160
Custom User Title

Under 16:

KSU 9
ISU 12
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.