Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:58 AM   #21526
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I don't know. I think he has earned it to soak it in a bit.

A few people criticized Yordano Ventura in 2014 for celebrating after the WS loss with local KC youth teams. He still was ice cold in Game 6 of the ALCS for us.
I don’t think you understood my point.

I’m just saying I know Pat is a competitor and it has to be eating him up that he’s there but not playing. Not that there’s anything wrong with going considering he’s one of the faces of the league now.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:04 AM   #21527
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don’t think you understood my point.

I’m just saying I know Pat is a competitor and it has to be eating him up that he’s there but not playing. Not that there’s anything wrong with going considering he’s one of the faces of the league now.
I understood your point. He very well could be, but I also don't mind if he's using this time to detox and soak in his first season a bit.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 09:07 AM   #21528
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
make your jokes

Come through drippin’
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:10 AM   #21529
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You may look at that dog and think he's got a great life. You may look at that dog and see a canine who is blessed.

But that's not the case, my friend. That dog's life is hell. He goes to the park every day and lives in fear of Patrick Mahomes II winding up and yelling, "Fetch!"
Put your seat belt on Pat!!!!
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:56 AM   #21530
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I don't know. I think he has earned it to soak it in a bit.

A few people criticized Yordano Ventura in 2014 for celebrating after the WS loss with local KC youth teams. He still was ice cold in Game 6 of the ALCS for us.
Those fans were idiots then
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:57 PM   #21531
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Mahomes called his shot on Petro’s radio show:

“MAHOMES: I wanted to win the AFC West, I wanted to win the AFC and I wanted to win the Super Bowl. We got close. Next year, I’ll be in the Super Bowl and you’ll be interviewing me on media night.”
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:02 PM   #21532
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Mahomes called his shot on Petro’s radio show:

“MAHOMES: I wanted to win the AFC West, I wanted to win the AFC and I wanted to win the Super Bowl. We got close. Next year, I’ll be in the Super Bowl and you’ll be interviewing me on media night.”
These guys are on a mission. You could hear it in Kelce’s voice on Dan Patrick’s show and you heard it just now with Mahomes making that statement. These guys are ready to do it. Next year is gonna be the one guys.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:07 PM   #21533
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
These guys are on a mission. You could hear it in Kelce’s voice on Dan Patrick’s show and you heard it just now with Mahomes making that statement. These guys are ready to do it. Next year is gonna be the one guys.
I certainly love the confidence.... speak it into existence, imagine it. And let the sight of NE being there Sunday evening eat away at you.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:08 PM   #21534
I'll be back.

We are going to go into NE next year in Week 1 and skull**** them.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:08 PM   #21535
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Don’t care as long as they do it in the playoffs
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:09 PM   #21536
Go Beavers!

Quote:
September games don't count. /Patard fans
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:12 PM   #21537
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Wow forgot about that. I like the idea of playing them opening night with an entire offseason to prepare.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:36 PM   #21538
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
All in!!
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:37 PM   #21539
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Don’t care as long as they do it in the playoffs
I'd still rather play them at Arrowhead in January.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:51 PM   #21540
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I'd still rather play them at Arrowhead in January.
True.

And beating them twice in a year would be oh so redeeming.