Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:02 PM   #2131
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
I'm no Swiftie, I'm a Kelce... haven't heard more than 2-3 of her songs max, but its an absolute hoot to see Travis bag the hottest thing since Elvis

Its both...

A) a harmless and fun distraction that makes our boy happy
I was stoked for him at first. Now I'm just ****ing over hearing about it every time I turn around. Tired of her being flashed up on the screen during a game more times than most of the 53 guys that are actually suited up for the team.

Hell... even Kelce is over the coverage this is getting.

A Spanish saying comes to mind. "Lo poco gusta y lo mucho cansa" which translates to... A little is good and a lot is tiresome.

Quote:
and

B) it elevates our presence worldwide, they're hotter than Harry and Megan
Celebrity worship culture is gross. But hurray for a business being able to tap into a whole new market of brain dead teens, and those who still wish they were, because they will be buying jerseys!
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:02 PM   #2132
The man you could post like.

Thankfully the novelty has died down both locally and nationally. They've shown a bit more restraint showing her recently.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:16 PM   #2133
MER

Americans didn't give a shit about Harry and Megan.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 05:19 PM   #2134
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
She's also been incredibly likeable. Showing up all decked-out in Chiefs gear, cheering all-out and embracing of his family and friends. It's fun to watch, and Kelce can somehow handle it all and continue performing at an elite level.

And yeah - if it continues the Chiefs fan base grows and grows. This doesn't matter for wins but I'm so pro-Chiefs that I just want all the good things for the organization.

It really is an underrated aspect that she’s really making the effort to be part of the culture and fandom instead of just kind of being there for the camera. She seems to be paying attention to the game, making effort with his friends and family, wearing the Chiefs clothes (how many times do we see celebrities afraid to wear the gear) and not intentionally making her presence about herself.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:20 PM   #2135
In Search of a Life

This is like when a princess from England marries a prince from Spain in 1359 or something.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:21 PM   #2136
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
This is like when a princess from England marries a prince from Spain in 1359 or something.
Way less inbreeding.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 05:27 PM   #2137
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I was stoked for him at first. Now I'm just ****ing over hearing about it every time I turn around. Tired of her being flashed up on the screen during a game more times than most of the 53 guys that are actually suited up for the team.

Hell... even Kelce is over the coverage this is getting.

A Spanish saying comes to mind. "Lo poco gusta y lo mucho cansa" which translates to... A little is good and a lot is tiresome.

Celebrity worship culture is gross. But hurray for a business being able to tap into a whole new market of brain dead teens, and those who still wish they were, because they will be buying jerseys!
Well uh so yeah, thank you for your thoughts.. God Bless, brother!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:28 PM   #2138
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
don't worry fam, i got at least 3 more photoshops to unveil
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:31 PM   #2139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post

Maybe don't blame her for the celebrity worship or blame Travis for the NFL cutting to her every five seconds.

The fact of the matter is we're kind of destroying teams and what else is there to talk about Mahomes for billionth time?
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:31 PM   #2140
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
I'm no Swiftie, I'm a Kelce... haven't heard more than 2-3 of her songs max, but its an absolute hoot to see Travis bag the hottest thing since Elvis

Its both...

A) a harmless and fun distraction that makes our boy happy

and

B) it elevates our presence worldwide, they're hotter than Harry and Megan
His play hasn't fallen off like I thought it would but...........it's still early in the relationship. They are still in the honeymoon phase
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:33 PM   #2141
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
don't worry fam, i got at least 3 more photoshops to unveil
Bring it!
I’m enjoying this. Adds a whole another level to everything Chiefs.
We are Super Bowl Champs! Let the light shine upon us in all our glory. T.Swift included.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 05:43 PM   #2142
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Maybe don't blame her for the celebrity worship or blame Travis for the NFL cutting to her every five seconds.
I don't.

Quote:
The fact of the matter is we're kind of destroying teams and what else is there to talk about Mahomes for billionth time?
While I have no clue what that has to do with being force fed Taylor Swift by all forms of media, I do have some thoughts...

* Trade Deadline is coming up
* Frank Clark coming back?
* Meek back in KC
* The depressing state of the WR room
* Kelce is in the twilight years of his career... what is the plan
* Pacheco emerging as the lead back and the progress he has made both in pass blocking and receiving since he took over as RB1
* Which, if any, of the men in the WR room is gonna step up by the end of the season
* How is Tranquill gonna do stepping in for Bolton?

---

All viable topics. But again... I'm not shitting on this thread existing or for the people on here are talking about it. I'm using a thread on the topic to vent on the topic.

Is this thread only for the people who are enthralled with all of this and can't get enough? If so... I'll see my way out.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:44 PM   #2143
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:45 PM   #2144
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Well uh so yeah, thank you for your thoughts.. God Bless, brother!
Not just mine... also Kelce's.

Well, half of them were Kelce's. The part about celebrating the org selling more jerseys was my own.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:48 PM   #2145
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
The still in this video is the perfect framing for my last few posts. Can't hardly watch anything Chiefs related right now without Taylor being crammed in there is some fashion or another.

Every media outlet has turned into ****ing TMZ over this.