Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:55 AM   #2131
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Honest question (I really don't know). When was the last time a 1st round QB began their rookie season (regular season) as the #3 QB on the depth chart?
At this point in training camp, I think it is standard operating procedure, especially when you already have an established QB. We aren't the Browns drafting a QB, although I think Kizer may be 3rd string there right now. With a good starting QB in Alex Smith already here, we really are bucking a number of trends already.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-06-2017, 05:12 AM   #2132
Chiefs Moon

As for understanding everything about the playbook and defenses, Favre/Detmer conversation comes to mind:

[Farve] said ‘Ty, I gotta ask you a question.’ And Ty was just about as goofy as I was.

He says, ‘What’s that?’

And I say, ‘What’s nickel defense?’

He gets real quiet. He says, ‘Are you serious?’

I said ‘Yeah, I’m serious.”

He says, ‘Well, they basically take out a linebacker and bring in a DB.’

I said, ‘That’s it?’

He said, ‘Thats it!’

I said, ‘Who gives a [expletive]?’
Old 08-06-2017, 05:32 AM   #2133
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
At this point in training camp, I think it is standard operating procedure, especially when you already have an established QB. We aren't the Browns drafting a QB, although I think Kizer may be 3rd string there right now. With a good starting QB in Alex Smith already here, we really are bucking a number of trends already.
I wonder about that Kizer situation. I think a lot of people sell Cody Kessler short...the kid had moments where he looked fantastic last year.

I can't remember who Kizer is behind. I looked at it yesterday and yeah, he was #3, I think...ahead of Hogan at number 4. Kessler is #1...can't remember who #2 is.

Oh wait, Osweiler!!!

Yeah, that's all gonna change.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:33 AM   #2134
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon View Post
As for understanding everything about the playbook and defenses, Favre/Detmer conversation comes to mind:

[Farve] said ‘Ty, I gotta ask you a question.’ And Ty was just about as goofy as I was.

He says, ‘What’s that?’

And I say, ‘What’s nickel defense?’

He gets real quiet. He says, ‘Are you serious?’

I said ‘Yeah, I’m serious.”

He says, ‘Well, they basically take out a linebacker and bring in a DB.’

I said, ‘That’s it?’

He said, ‘Thats it!’

I said, ‘Who gives a [expletive]?’
I love it.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #2135
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
BTW Smitty holds some NFL Records...

First quarterback to lead two lead changing drives in the final 2 minutes (2011 divisional playoffs versus Saints)

Most consecutive passes in the Playoffs without an Interception (119)

Perfect game (158.3 QBR) vs Raiders Week 15 2013

Most consecutive passes without an interception: 312 (Week 3–Week 14, 2015) 2nd all-time in NFL history
He can thank Jamaal Charles for that.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:15 AM   #2136
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
He can thank Jamaal Charles for that.
Was tthat the 4 screen pass game?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:18 AM   #2137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Was tthat the 4 screen pass game?
To be fair, one of those was a really nice wheel route down the sideline.
Messier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-06-2017, 09:21 AM   #2138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messier View Post
To be fair, one of those was a really nice wheel route down the sideline.
Gotcha thanks for the clarification...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:24 AM   #2139
The Beast Inside Your Head

Mahomes has to be the biggest fan favorite at camp right now.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:26 AM   #2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
As he should be. Biggest need addressed. First time in 35 years the chiefs have a legit franchise QB.

No player has more of a Superbowl impact (good or bad) than your QB....
Old 08-06-2017, 09:39 AM   #2141
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Nope. Mine is Tyreek Hill
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:44 AM   #2142
Mahomosapien

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:45 AM   #2143
Mahomosapien

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:59 AM   #2144
Mahomosapien

Old 08-06-2017, 10:20 AM   #2145
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post

Pick a thread and don't post it more than once. I think we get it
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.