Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-03-2024, 10:55 AM   #2131
You gotta kill a few people

I’m not a car guy but I have to imagine you’re mostly paying that amount for the prestige.

Honestly, I just don’t get luxury and performance car culture. At some point (very early on for me) you’re going to start to see diminishing returns.

Just give me something relatively spacious, with a couple bells and whistles and I’m good to go. No need to spend $100,000 on something that can go 0-60 in 4 seconds when I’m never going to flex those nuts anyway, just gonna be sitting in traffic during rush hour lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-03-2024, 10:57 AM   #2132

My boss’ latest car is an Escalade V-Series. Looked it up and it was like a $160,000 vehicle.

I’m pretty sure she could have gotten the extra space she wanted at like half the price or less.. but it looks slick and she can say she drives an Escalade.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-03-2024, 11:01 AM   #2133
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
My boss’ latest car is an Escalade V-Series. Looked it up and it was like a $160,000 vehicle.

I’m pretty sure she could have gotten the extra space she wanted at like half the price or less.. but it looks slick and she can say she drives an Escalade.
JFC, had no idea you could spend that much on a Cadillac.... or there was any demand for it.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-03-2024, 11:04 AM   #2134
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
JFC, had no idea you could spend that much on a Cadillac.... or there was any demand for it.

Well consider the fact that a regular ass normal truck costs $60k. Car inflation is insane
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:10 AM   #2135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
NEITHER DID I. I was thinking $80,000, maybe push it to $90,000-100,000 with all the bells and whistles.

Also, I am firmly in the “people can spend their money on whatever tf they want” camp before any of the car guys come for me. Do what you love- I’m just stating my opinion, which doesn’t mean much.

In regards to Rice, such an expensive rental is definitely not the most sound financial decision, but assuming all of this blows over as expected, the contract he signs in three years or so will make none of this matter much anyway.

Old 04-03-2024, 11:16 AM   #2136

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well consider the fact that a regular ass normal truck costs $60k. Car inflation is insane
Just looked it up and the base Escalade MSRP on Cadillac.com is about $85,000. Near as I can tell, the V-Series model basically doubles the cost for a supercharged engine (0-60 in 4.4 seconds is pretty impressive) and magnetic suspension.

For a suburban housewife lol
Old 04-03-2024, 11:18 AM   #2137
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
found this posted on a fantasy message board
Do you not understand how car rental works? He was going to return it at the end of the rental period. He wouldn't keep it for the whole year and pay a daily fee for 365 days.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:18 AM   #2138
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
found this posted on a fantasy message board
Do you not understand how car rental works? He was going to return it at the end of the rental period. He wouldn't keep it for the whole year and pay a daily fee for 365 days.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:18 AM   #2139
MVP

Quote:
I’m not a car guy but I have to imagine you’re mostly paying that amount for the prestige.

Honestly, I just don’t get luxury and performance car culture. At some point (very early on for me) you’re going to start to see diminishing returns.

Just give me something relatively spacious, with a couple bells and whistles and I’m good to go. No need to spend $100,000 on something that can go 0-60 in 4 seconds when I’m never going to flex those nuts anyway, just gonna be sitting in traffic during rush hour lol
More like 2.5 seconds or less on the 0-60 time. That’s where the speedster market is nowadays.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-03-2024, 11:23 AM   #2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
More like 2.5 seconds or less on the 0-60 time. That’s where the speedster market is nowadays.
See? I’m so tuned out (hehe) of the performance car market.

Last time I played Gran Turismo or Need for Speed, 4 seconds was probably top shelf.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:25 AM   #2141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
someone voted down mine so you did better.
It’s all good. I posted a clip from The Wire.

That’s basically cheating. That show is insanely good.

Old 04-03-2024, 11:25 AM   #2142
MVP

Quote:
See? I’m so tuned out (hehe) of the performance car market.

Last time I played Gran Turismo or Need for Speed, 4 seconds was probably top shelf.
Haha. The car market in general is crazy these days. Same thing with housing.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-03-2024, 11:27 AM   #2143
In Search of a Life

Quote:

for sure it's for prestige, that's why people carry $1000 handbags and wear $400 sneakers.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:30 AM   #2144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Touché, but given the circumstances, you'd think everybody would be happy that this isn't nearly as bad as it could've been, and Rice willl be fine.

Instead, everybody wants to make it a bigger deal than it is.
That's fair, especially now that we have Dave Ramsey in here telliong us how Rice should spend his money.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-03-2024, 11:30 AM   #2145
Why so serious?

It’s rich that the people here criticizing him for the stupid way he’s allegedly spending his money are the same ones who don’t understand the difference between a rental and a lease.

Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-03-2024, 11:30 AM   #2146
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
for sure it's for prestige, that's why people carry $1000 handbags and wear $400 sneakers.
Nononoooo

It's so that it looks like I'm carrying nutsacs.

Screenshot-20240401-122638-Chrome
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Closed Thread