Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:58 PM   #21376
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:03 PM   #21377
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

I'd take Talib & a 2nd rounder.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:07 PM   #21378
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
LOL if this happens. Knowmo and the other Donkeys will have no choice but to leave forever out of embarrassment.
It will not happen, but yes... if Denver traded anything to KC for Alex Smith - I would leave forever.

They're smart to try and get something for Talib, dude is looking at wearing a 4th different jersey for a reason. Yes, he's a phenomenal player, but if they can move from the money and get something in return - go for it. It wouldn't leave the secondary in shambles.

We've seen what happens when you go cheap at QB, so go sign Cousins - eat up a chunk of space and lock that position down for the next half decade.

Don't waste a single pick on a QB. Hell, I'd keep Trevor as a backup and just move the rest. Brock is gone and able to do whatever he can do, if they can trade Lynch for a warm cup of java - do it.

Trade Tablib for a late R2/R3 pick... I think they might be able to swing that with the right team. Hell, work a trade with CLE - swap Joe Thomas for Talib. I'd do that straight up, the dollars are about equal.

Thomas appears to be improving from the triceps injury, I would think he has a solid year or two left. If you're looking at a mid round draft pick or nothing by letting Talib go - make this trade happen. Get Thomas, use the #5 on the OL from Notre Dame and voila... much better scenario for your shiny new $25M Cousins.

Talib is a few years younger and would be a nice addition to that secondar. #doit
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:08 PM   #21379
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I'd take Talib & a 2nd rounder.
Who wouldn't do that? (if you're trying to trade with Denver) That's why it won't happen.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:08 PM   #21380
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Not me. I do not do a deal with the Last Place Denver Broncos, period.
Wow that is bitterness at it's finest.

Talib would improve your team and the added pick would help considering you only have 3 draft picks this year.

I get it now, you are just green with envy at the SB50, XXXIII, and XXXII champs.

I watched and recorded some of the NFL Films Superbowl Highlight Marathon on NFLN last weekend. You realize that there haven't been any chef highlights in the last 47 SB's! I bet kFc will be featured multiple times when they do the NFLN marathon of The Top 10 Playoff Chokes!
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:10 PM   #21381
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post

Talib would improve your team and the added pick would help considering you only have 3 draft picks this year.

I get it now, you are just green with envy at the SB50, XXXIII, and XXXII champs.

I watched and recorded some of the NFL Films Superbowl Highlight Marathon on NFLN last weekend. You realize that there haven't been any chef highlights in the last 47 SB's! I bet kFc will be featured multiple times when they do the NFLN marathon of The Top 10 Playoff Chokes!
Remember when Denver was fined 7 figures during those first 2 Super Bowls and later investigated for HGH use for heir third?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:11 PM   #21382
Veteran

BTW This trade idea of Talib and a 2nd to a division rival isn't going to happen. I could see it if Talib has lost a step but I don't see John making you guys better just to get an avg QB who can't throw deep consistently and needs a speedster WR to run under his badly thrown passes.

I would be pissed if the Broncos traded for alice. He couldn't win the big game in San Fran and couldn't do it with kFc.

Cousins or draft a QB.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:11 PM   #21383
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:

You just owned us and we're all so jealous of your life.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:12 PM   #21384
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Remember when Denver was fined 7 figures during those first 2 Super Bowls and was investigated for HGH use in heir third?
Remember when you lost a 2nd for signing a WR who didn't help you win a SB?
Old 01-29-2018, 02:12 PM   #21385
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
You just owned us and we're all so jealous of your life.
You should be, it is pretty sweet.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:14 PM   #21386
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
It will not happen, but yes... if Denver traded anything to KC for Alex Smith - I would leave forever.

They're smart to try and get something for Talib, dude is looking at wearing a 4th different jersey for a reason. Yes, he's a phenomenal player, but if they can move from the money and get something in return - go for it. It wouldn't leave the secondary in shambles.

We've seen what happens when you go cheap at QB, so go sign Cousins - eat up a chunk of space and lock that position down for the next half decade.

Don't waste a single pick on a QB. Hell, I'd keep Trevor as a backup and just move the rest. Brock is gone and able to do whatever he can do, if they can trade Lynch for a warm cup of java - do it.

Trade Tablib for a late R2/R3 pick... I think they might be able to swing that with the right team. Hell, work a trade with CLE - swap Joe Thomas for Talib. I'd do that straight up, the dollars are about equal.

Thomas appears to be improving from the triceps injury, I would think he has a solid year or two left. If you're looking at a mid round draft pick or nothing by letting Talib go - make this trade happen. Get Thomas, use the #5 on the OL from Notre Dame and voila... much better scenario for your shiny new $25M Cousins.

Talib is a few years younger and would be a nice addition to that secondar. #doit
A 2nd round pick for Talib?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:15 PM   #21387
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Remember when Denver was fined 7 figures during those first 2 Super Bowls and later investigated for HGH use for heir third?
It’s always hilarious when Donkey fans cry about the Patriots cheating.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 02:34 PM   #21388
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
A 2nd round pick for Talib?
Just throwing stuff out there for conversation...
Old 01-29-2018, 03:06 PM   #21389
Veteran

Quote:
Remember when you lost a 2nd for signing a WR who didn't help you win a SB?
I am guessing by your silence (0 Decibels) you do.

LOL
Old 01-29-2018, 04:32 PM   #21390
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

No bitterness. Just common sense. Why do anything to help a division rival improve? No deal with Last Place Denver - Period.

Glad you watched your highlights - Shows you're getting used to living in the past...

Last edited by TEX; 01-29-2018 at 07:07 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation