Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:48 AM   #21346
Hockey Town

Obviously 88 is sitting around drinking a beer and eating big bags full of kale.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:50 AM   #21347
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Obviously 88 is sitting around drinking a beer and eating big bags full of kale.
Kale has sugar.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:52 AM   #21348
Mod Team

Stimulate the economy.

I’m buying a tree today.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:52 AM   #21349
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Kale has sugar.
Well it tastes like petrified asshole.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 06:52 AM   #21350
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Stimulate the economy.

I’m buying a tree today.
Shouldn't we all buy vibrators that's pretty stimulating.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:54 AM   #21351
Mod Team

Quote:
Shouldn't we all buy vibrators that's pretty stimulating.
Q
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:56 AM   #21352
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
It is very hard to avoid sugar (milk/veggies/fruit) much easier to avoid alcohol.
The point is the WHO’s recommendation to avoid alcohol because it compromises the immune system is dumb since other things... i.e. sugar have the same impact.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 06:57 AM   #21353

Quote:
All while not buying into the social distancing bullshit.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 06:59 AM   #21354
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The point is the WHO’s recommendation to avoid alcohol because it compromises the immune system is dumb since other things... i.e. sugar have the same impact.
Holy shit. These aren’t even close to the same level. Stop making them equal. They aren’t even metabolized by the body is the same manner. Just stop!

READ-Alcohol has many other health consequences, even in moderation, when compared to sugar.
Old 04-16-2020, 07:01 AM   #21355
I love your mom

Quote:
Well it tastes like petrified asshole.
I doesn't have a lot lol, but I agree on the taste , I understand what he is trying to say the effects of refined sugar are known to be hazardous but so is fat / proteins most things done to excess will, somethings can be harmful without excess smoking/alcohol. I don't think refined sugar in moderation is in the same category as smoking/alcohol but some might disagree.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-16-2020, 07:02 AM   #21356
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Seriously?

You might want to educate yourself on the impacts of excess sugar consumption in terms of contributing to cardiovascular disease, cancer, etc. Not to mention inflammation, weakening the immune system and other health issues.
Why should I? I'm not a doctor nor do I work in the medical field. I don't need to worry about excess sugar because I watch what I eat. I take vitamins and workout almost ever day. I rarely drink alcohol/sodas, mostly drink water with lemon throughout the day and I don't use drugs.

I think I'll be okay...
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-16-2020, 07:04 AM   #21357
The Beast Inside Your Head

KC's mayor puts it in the city's ass until May 15th.

Seems a bit extreme.

Persons is set to discuss the SAH and opening up schedule today. I wonder why KC wanted to make their announcement first.

Last edited by BigCatDaddy; 04-16-2020 at 07:11 AM..
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 07:05 AM   #21358
I love your mom

Quote:
Alcohol can easily be avoided . I haven't had alcohol in months and that was 1 beer. In September at Oktoberfest in Munich alcohol is somewhat harder to resist , trust me I know.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 07:08 AM   #21359

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Holy shit. These aren’t even close to the same level. Stop making them equal. They aren’t even metabolized by the body is the same manner. Just stop!

READ-Alcohol has many other health consequences, even in moderation, when compared to sugar.
Actually sugar has just as much of a negative impact on your immune system.

Just about eight tablespoons of sugar can reduce the ability of white blood cells to kill germs.

Poor diet mostly due to excess sugar consumption causes more deaths globally now than alcohol and tobacco combined.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 07:09 AM   #21360
I love your mom

Quote:
Actually sugar has just as much of a negative impact on your immune system.

Just about eight tablespoons of sugar can reduce the ability of white blood cells to kill germs.

Poor diet mostly due to excess sugar consumption causes more deaths globally now than alcohol and tobacco combined.
you do realise alcohol has sugars right?