Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 12:12 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Ravens AFC Championship GDT****

The crow will become a trophy atop our heads.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2116
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
I hate these kind of games, total domination. We should be up more and yet there are within striking distance.
Thanks to the NFL and it’s gambling problem.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2117
Starter

I'd watch for an onside kick to start the second. That might be getting desperate.
MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2118
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Andy just needs to take the points. It would be 20-7 if we just took that FG.

Can't make a big time turnover like that in FG range and not get points
Not true. We kick the FG and go up 17-7 at that point and Baltimore changes their play calling. You cannot assume everything would still be the same if we kicked a FG. They might have ran back the kick off or something.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2119
Most Valuable Villain

Just limit the lucky bullshit as much as you can and get points on every drive.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2120
Three-Pat

KC 17 - Regular Season DVOA Champions 7. Just one more half of relatively mistake free football to go.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2121
Veteran

Games far from over. Chiefs need to come out HOT in the second half. Ravens defense is going to adjust but if we shove it down their throats again that could be game and would suck the energy out of the stadium. They've got a YOUNG d-coordinator that is feeling immense pressure.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2122
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
This first drive coming out of the half is massive.

You can essentially make the Ravens one-dimensional with a touchdown....and I'd love to see the running back drop back and throw.
Yep, that is and will always be the key against this team as long as he's the QB.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2123
Inmem 2.0

Baltimore is puckering a TD on this drive would be a knockout
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2124
Supporter

I like that jackson has completed more passes to himself in the forat half than likely andrews and obj combined.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:46 PM   #2125
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
This first drive coming out of the half is massive.

You can essentially make the Ravens one-dimensional with a touchdown....and I'd love to see the running back drop back and throw.
It is, can mot let their Defense dictate how this game will be the 2nd half!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:47 PM   #2126
MVP

LETS GO!
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:47 PM   #2127
MVP

Had to go for fourth and half yard. Pac was having short yards success.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-28-2024, 03:47 PM   #2128
I don’t care for Auburn

Lamar definitely throws a pick this half when he starts pressing.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:47 PM   #2129
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Andy just needs to take the points. It would be 20-7 if we just took that FG.

Can't make a big time turnover like that in FG range and not get points
With such a massive time of possession gap i agree. Getting 0 off that turnover sucked. It was free points gifted to us, and we refused them.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-28-2024, 03:47 PM   #2130
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
KC 17 - Regular Season DVOA Champions 7. Just one more half of relatively mistake free football to go.
Hell Yes Lets GO!!!
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.