Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:13 PM   #2116
Veteran

Schrader helluva game
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:26 PM   #2117
On Hiatus

I see the Polls have Mizzou at 11...but I am betting that in tue CFP rankings they are #10...

Just my hunch.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:29 PM   #2118
On Hiatus

Heard a comment on Brady Cook....

Someone compares him to to Stetson Bennett...

Not sure I see it.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:40 PM   #2119
Consuming CP souls

Imagine if....nah I'll shut up
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 06:00 PM   #2120
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Drinkwitz isn't leaving to do weird Aggie shit.
Lots of impressive thing about that program but they really are weird ****s.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:14 PM   #2121
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Lots of impressive thing about that program but they really are weird ****s.
They definitely are but I would believe paying around 100 million to get rid of Jimbo and buying out Drinkwitz and his staff from Missouri would be a hella strong salespitch.

Aggie is going to go full stupid and go after Urban Meyer or Jim Harbaugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I see the Polls have Mizzou at 11...but I am betting that in tue CFP rankings they are #10...

Just my hunch.
As long as they take care of business against Florida, it's likely they gain at least one spot next week.

Oregon/OreSt coming up.

Last edited by BryanBusby; 11-12-2023 at 07:34 PM..
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:55 PM   #2122
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah. A&M, now, that might be a threat.

Arkansas, though? Considering the bad blood Malzahn has with them and that it doesn’t make his job easier (as in easier to win bigger) than Missouri, I don’t see it.
A&M should be a threat to just about anyone. Paying 77 mil for a guy to be fired who the hell wouldn't take that deal?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:21 PM   #2123
In Search of a Life

A&M has to pretend they are Alabama, Michigan or Ohio State to keep the idiot booster money flowing in. They will view Drinkwitz beneath them.

Urban Meyer will get 20m a year to coach them.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:31 PM   #2124
MVP

Seems like Mizzou recruiting in football and basketball has improved in the NIL reality.

I doubt Drinkwitz would leave if Mizzou has a good setup with NIL and the recruits.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:39 PM   #2125
Three-Pat

Quote:
I get where you're trying to go, but it's butt ****ing stupid logic.

By your moon criteria, the Broncos are on a higher tier than the Chiefs because they had a stronger victory in the series split. At bare minimum, equal level because .500. Do you think that makes any sense?
Ok. Now Alabama has a better record, ranked higher, won the SEC West, and has beaten LSU (who beat Mizzou) by double digits and beat a higher ranked team than Mizzou. Now outside of “feels” how is Mizzou the second best team in the SEC? Please share with me your logic as whatever nonsense you posted above is just that.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 11:08 PM   #2126
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Ok. Now Alabama has a better record, ranked higher, won the SEC West, and has beaten LSU (who beat Mizzou) by double digits and beat a higher ranked team than Mizzou. Now outside of “feels” how is Mizzou the second best team in the SEC? Please share with me your logic as whatever nonsense you posted above is just that.
Feel free to point out where I concluded Mizzou is #2 in the SEC.

I'm just saying your method of sorting is ****ing dumb. Some of y'all are ****ing illiterate.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:27 AM   #2127
The Insider

Just think if the 12 team playoff was in place this year....
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 08:37 AM   #2128
Mahomes > God

Quote:
A&M has to pretend they are Alabama, Michigan or Ohio State to keep the idiot booster money flowing in. They will view Drinkwitz beneath them.

Urban Meyer will get 20m a year to coach them.
I don’t think he’ll leave but I can see them offering the moon to Dabo…
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-13-2023, 09:03 AM   #2129
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I don’t think he’ll leave but I can see them offering the moon to Dabo…
A coach that doesn't believe in the NIL and transfer portal ain't going to fly in College Station
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 09:09 AM   #2130
Three-Pat

Quote:
Feel free to point out where I concluded Mizzou is #2 in the SEC.

I'm just saying your method of sorting is ****ing dumb. Some of y'all are ****ing illiterate.
Ok.
tredadda has disabled reputation