Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:22 PM   #2116
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Honest question (I really don't know). When was the last time a 1st round QB began their rookie season (regular season) as the #3 QB on the depth chart?
Damon Huard was a career 3rd stringer until he came to Kansas City and took over for Trent Green when he went down.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:25 PM   #2117
EvOlVeD

i was going to crack a joke about it being todd blackledge. then i wiki'ied him.

you know what he is doing for a career right now?

a high school BASKETball coach in canton, ohio

seems kinda stalkerish of him to be so close to the hall of fame.

i guess he finally realized football wasn't his bread and butter sport.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:28 PM   #2118
LEGEND!

BTW Smitty holds some NFL Records...

First quarterback to lead two lead changing drives in the final 2 minutes (2011 divisional playoffs versus Saints)

Most consecutive passes in the Playoffs without an Interception (119)

Perfect game (158.3 QBR) vs Raiders Week 15 2013

Most consecutive passes without an interception: 312 (Week 3–Week 14, 2015) 2nd all-time in NFL history

Last edited by penbrook; 08-05-2017 at 11:43 PM..
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:56 PM   #2119
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Damon Huard was a career 3rd stringer until he came to Kansas City and took over for Trent Green when he went down.
Nasty ol' Damon Huard was a UDFA originally signed by the Bengals.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:00 AM   #2120

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
BTW Smitty holds some NFL Records...

First quarterback to lead two lead changing drives in the final 2 minutes (2011 divisional playoffs versus Saints)

Most consecutive passes in the Playoffs without an Interception (119)

Perfect game (158.3 QBR) vs Raiders Week 15 2013

Most consecutive passes without an interception: 312 (Week 3–Week 14, 2015) 2nd all-time in NFL history
Ummmm!!!! I'm telling!!! This has nothing to do with teh training camp!!!

MAUDES!!!! MAUDES!!!!

MAUDES!!!!

Mama!!!!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:16 AM   #2121
Supporter

Penbrook hasn't always been this absurd, has he? I remember light ribbing over Twitter etiquette, but am I the only to to sense he's gone off his rocker this offseason?
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:18 AM   #2122
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
Penbrook hasn't always been this absurd, has he? I remember light ribbing over Twitter etiquette, but am I the only to to sense he's gone off his rocker this offseason?
Dude went full Tiger seemingly out of nowhere. Again, never go full Tiger.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:22 AM   #2123
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I guess being a Smith defender is better than being the reference point of how to not post tweets.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:32 AM   #2124
Banned

Quote:
He has seemed out of character to me as well.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:46 AM   #2125

I think he is trolling a little bit. I think some of what he is doing is kind of funny.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:49 AM
penbrook
This message has been deleted by penbrook.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:55 AM   #2126
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
When did it become fashionable to only root for one KC QB to succeed? I want Smith to kick ass this year...and want Mahomes to kick-ass when the coaches think he's ready...

Picking sides is just some dumb-ass, junior high thing that was invented on CP...by some dumb-ass fans with no lives.

It's gotten so ****ed-up they actually want Smith to fail/get hurt...just to potentially feel about right about something for the first time in their existence. If they are wrong...they will just start the same shit towards Mahomes.

I'm enjoying KC beating the piss out of our rivals...getting 6 national games and going 12-4.

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-06-2017 at 01:09 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:06 AM   #2127
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
When did it become fashionable to only root for one KC QB to succeed? I want Smith to kick ass this year...and want Mahomes to kick-ass when the coaches think he's ready...

Picking sides if just some dumb-ass thing that was invented on CP...by some dumb-ass fans with no lives.

It's gotten so ****ed-up they actually want Smith to fail/get hurt...just to potentially feel about right about something for the first time in their existence. If they are wrong...they will just start the same shit towards Mahomes.

I'm enjoying KC beating the piss out of our rivals...getting 6 national games and going 12-4.
Also going 11-1 the past 2 years in one of the toughest divisions in the league.
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:08 AM   #2128
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Also going 11-1 the past 2 years in one of the toughest divisions in the league.
They dont want to hear it....they just need something to hate. Mahomes is next...watch.

The Roman elite nailed the coliseum diversion tactic..."direct the public angst somewhere other than us"...some things never change.

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-06-2017 at 01:16 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:31 AM   #2129
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
They dont want to hear it....they just need something to hate. Mahomes is next...watch.

The Roman elite nailed the coliseum diversion tactic..."direct the public angst somewhere other than us"...some things never change.
It is truly funny to see both from an outside perspective. You say, why can't we do both," but you entrench yourself into the Smith section the moment you say they.

Both sides are presenting legit perspectives, but it seems as if both sides are tired of the other, so they need to ramp up their "camp" to be justified in their stance.

Whatever; keep on keepin' on. Just found it odd that penbrook became such an Alex fan seemingly overnight, which I truly don't believe happened. I just think he has gotten himself so invested in his stance, that he feels obligated to continue to double down on it, which is only ingniting the issues as opposed to extinguishing it, as he most likely, previously, had hoped.

Old 08-06-2017, 01:38 AM   #2130
MVP

Quote:
It is truly funny to see both from an outside perspective. You say, why can't we do both," but you entrench yourself into the Smith section the moment you say they.

Both sides are presenting legit perspectives, but it seems as if both sides are tired of the other, so they need to ramp up their "camp" to be justified in their stance.

Whatever; keep on keepin' on. Just found it odd that penbrook became such an Alex fan seemingly overnight, which I truly don't believe happened. I just think he has gotten himself so invested in his stance, that he feels obligated to continue to double down on it, which is only ingniting the issues as opposed to extinguishing it, as he most likely, previously, had hoped.

Smith has won a lot games since coming to KC...Mahomes hasn't done anything yet...I'm pragmatic. My opinion isn't based on projecting "hopes and dreams" onto something as frivolous as football. When he wins at this level...I'll trust him.

The rest is just horseshit...he looks good throwing bombs though as does Bray.

Mahomes looks better than I thought he would at this point...which is great.