Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 AM  
Veteran

Bitcoin Take?

Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 03-06-2024 at 06:51 AM..
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:29 PM   #2116
Banned

• JPMorgan said bitcoin could rally as high as $146,000 in the long term as it competes with gold as an “alternative” currency.
  • Bitcoin’s volatility would need to drop substantially before it can match gold in terms of market value, the bank’s strategists said in a note Monday.
  • JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon once called bitcoin a “fraud” and said he is more interested in blockchain technology than crypto.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/jpmo...with-gold.html

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:13 PM   #2117
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
  • JPMorgan said bitcoin could rally as high as $146,000 in the long term as it competes with gold as an “alternative” currency.
  • Bitcoin’s volatility would need to drop substantially before it can match gold in terms of market value, the bank’s strategists said in a note Monday.
  • JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon once called bitcoin a “fraud” and said he is more interested in blockchain technology than crypto.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/jpmo...with-gold.html

via GIPHY

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:20 PM   #2118
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Worst decision I ever made was NOT putting everything I own in BTC when it was $600.

2nd worst decision I ever made was not selling one of my properties and putting it all on bitcoin when it dropped to 3.3k once I actually had knowledge about crypto.

Fomo
I think we all can say this now. I told my wife when I 1st got in at $2500 that I wanted to buy $50K worth. Instead I spread it out among other stuff...

oh well. At least I'm in the game.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:39 PM   #2119
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I think we all can say this now. I told my wife when I 1st got in at $2500 that I wanted to buy $50K worth. Instead I spread it out among other stuff...

oh well. At least I'm in the game.
I’ve got you in the “I’m an idiot” contest. One of my biz partners asked if we could shift something in the 50k range when BC was in the 6-700 range. I told him “I’d rather wipe my ass and flush that money”. He enjoys sending random figures on where that’d be from time to time.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:15 PM   #2120
Just a li'l Evel

Meh. In 1997 I spent $4500 on Evel Knievel collectibles.

If I had spent that on Amazon stock instead (and held it) it would be worth something like 4 million today.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:28 PM   #2121
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Big news folks

Today the OCC published Interpretive Letter 1174, which explains banks may use new technologies, including independent node verification networks (INVNs) and stablecoins, to perform bank-permissible functions, such as payment activities. Said simply, a bank may use stablecoins (cryptocurrencies designed to minimize the price volatility) to facilitate payment transactions for customers.

In doing so, a bank may issue stablecoins, exchange stablecoins for fiat currency, as well as validate, store, and record payments transactions by serving as a node on a blockchain (INVN).
How is that good for crypto? Wouldn't that be a direct competitor?
Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:18 PM   #2122
SuperBowl or bust

Pushing 36k
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 11:51 PM   #2123
MVP

You hear that fellas? That's Technocratic Marxism coming down the pike fast. Buy bitcoin, buy guns, and buy gold (or just more bitcoin).

This pump we got tonight was courtesy of the American political clownshow, good luck all.
Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-06-2021, 12:04 AM   #2124
Most Valuable Poster

BTC is about to pass Alibaba on the market cap charts... all of crypto is about to pass $1T.

I'm glad I got in way back in the day. It's one time when being anti-government paid off big time.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:18 AM   #2125
El Gato Gordo Loco

ATH's on the daily for BTC
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:29 AM   #2126
MVP

ETH gonna pump next methinks. So close to ATH
Old 01-06-2021, 06:18 AM
Stanley Nickels
This message has been deleted by Stanley Nickels.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:12 AM   #2127
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11 View Post
ETH gonna pump next methinks. So close to ATH

I’ve been waiting like a snake in the grass for months for ETH to pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:05 PM   #2128
MVP

37K, guard your wealth, guard your guns.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:50 PM   #2129
In my youth i pray to keep

Should I hop on the ethereum train?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:54 PM   #2130
Banned

Bitcoin is going to crash soon, isn’t it?
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.