TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:54 PM   #2101
I'll be back.

god dammit, i went for a run, prepped dinner, cleaned the kitchen, put the dishes away, did a load of laundry, took a shit, made some hot chocolate, ****ed around with random practice squad players and these ****s STILL can't take 30 seconds to say "i have a lack of commitment to your league and can't get my ****ing game in given a massive amount of time on a goddamn weekend"

JUST SIM THIS SHIT AND LET'S GO!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:21 PM   #2102
Sarcasm

Lmaooooo. I’m with Clay on that, but gotta stick to the 48 hour rule.

Last edited by KCrockaholic; 04-01-2018 at 04:45 PM..
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:22 PM   #2103
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
god dammit, i went for a run, prepped dinner, cleaned the kitchen, put the dishes away, did a load of laundry, took a shit, made some hot chocolate, ****ed around with random practice squad players and these ****s STILL can't take 30 seconds to say "i have a lack of commitment to your league and can't get my ****ing game in given a massive amount of time on a goddamn weekend"

JUST SIM THIS SHIT AND LET'S GO!
Surely you have homework due tomorrow
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:12 PM   #2104
Sarcasm

Almost time to sim forward. Who all is playing their Wildcard games tonight?
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:15 PM   #2105
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’ll advance it at 7pm if Mac or Tamba don’t say anything in the next 45 minutes. At that point I’ll fully assume they aren’t playing.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:15 PM   #2106
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’ll advance it at 7pm if Mac or Tamba don’t say anything in the next 45 minutes. At that point I’ll fully assume they aren’t playing.
Right. Plus 1 game takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:17 PM   #2107
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Almost time to sim forward. Who all is playing their Wildcard games tonight?
Me.

Now I regret tanking against the Vikings. Could have possibly had a bye.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:23 PM   #2108
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Me.

Now I regret tanking against the Vikings. Could have possibly had a bye.
Nah bro. I tanked Week 17 to try and get the #2 seed. I don't want to see you until the NFCCG.

Actually I think I'll be fine with the #3 seed if I get it. One more game to earn more XP and confidence.

Gonna be pissed if someone gets hurt though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:28 PM   #2109
Choco Favre

Quote:
Nah bro. I tanked Week 17 to try and get the #2 seed. I don't want to see you until the NFCCG.

Actually I think I'll be fine with the #3 seed if I get it. One more game to earn more XP and confidence.

Gonna be pissed if someone gets hurt though.
If Minny and NYG win then they're the 1 and 2?

Who's 1 and who's 2?
Old 04-01-2018, 05:33 PM   #2110
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
If Minny and NYG win then they're the 1 and 2?

Who's 1 and who's 2?
Minnesota, by virtue of conference record.

I don't think either of us are losing to the CPU again, though, so I'll see you in Nawlins, son.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:02 PM   #2111
I'll be back.

bout to get all that sweet-sweet end of season XP yall

so horny
Old 04-01-2018, 06:02 PM   #2112
Sarcasm

Quote:
bout to get all that sweet-sweet end of season XP yall

so horny
Oh my. Can't wait to see this gift.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:04 PM   #2113
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

ADVANCED

Onto the wild card round. Next advance after Browns and Panthers games conclude.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:04 PM   #2114
I'll be back.

huzzah! the saints earn the no. 2 seed as planned

enjoy the injuries that will beset you in the wild card, carolina
Old 04-01-2018, 06:06 PM   #2115
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
ADVANCED

Onto the wild card round. Next advance after Browns and Panthers games conclude.
I'll play my game at 7 on Tuesday.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.