Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 AM  
**** SOC & **** YOU

Pets of Chiefs Planet

I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.

Last edited by pr_capone; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:56 PM   #2086
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
We had a litter of boxers born March 17. My wife cried multiple times. Worried the poor guys wouldn't get homes.

Put them online and has people FIGHTING over them. 11 sold in 3 days.

Easiest and best paying litter ever.
Dogs are getting adopted like hot cakes right now because people are home and can easily train them/look after them.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 01:16 PM   #2087
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Dogs are getting adopted like hot cakes right now because people are home and can easily train them/look after them.
like I said, my wife cried worried about them.

People have called from everywhere. Hell a cna from Rhode island wanted to drive to mid mo and pay damn good money for a dog...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 01:17 PM   #2088
Shit

It's crazy
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:36 PM   #2089
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
like I said, my wife cried worried about them.

People have called from everywhere. Hell a cna from Rhode island wanted to drive to mid mo and pay damn good money for a dog...
Boxers are great dogs and very popular these days. I have 3 myself. Glad to hear they got homes. You got a picture of the litter?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:37 PM   #2090
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Boxers are great dogs and very popular these days. I have 3 myself. Glad to hear they got homes. You got a picture of the litter?
I'll see of I can post one up.

I have 2. They are awesome dogs.

We've never had an issue getting them good homes
Old 05-04-2020, 02:38 PM   #2091
Hockey Town

I have a friend with some boxers, his biggest problem he has...is it hurts him how they don't live long. He was telling me once they start getting to 7-8 years old any time after that is "extra".
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:15 PM   #2092
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
this is true...i was waiting to retire before i got another lab. got sent home to work a couple months ago w/this virus thing going on and thought wtf...might as well get the pup and start out now. 4th lab i've had. 1st male and 1st chocolate. wife even likes the little shit. let him stay in the house til he shit on the floor while she was eating pancakes
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:58 PM   #2093
New and shiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megbert View Post
My cat, Babou.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
She's not doing so great. Been at the vet 3 of the last 4 days.
Won't eat/drink.
Blood work came back negative.
No fever.
Waiting on ultrasound.
This sucks.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:22 PM   #2094
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megbert View Post
She's not doing so great. Been at the vet 3 of the last 4 days.
Won't eat/drink.
Blood work came back negative.
No fever.
Waiting on ultrasound.
This sucks.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
She's a cutie. Hope everything turns out alright.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:43 PM   #2095
Be Kind To Your Pets

Heard from the lady who is fostering my kittens Tony G and Otis. They're still pretty small, so it's probably going to be around June 5th before they can come live with us. They look onery!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tonyGkitty.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	120505   Click image for larger version

Name:	OtisTkitty.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	120506  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:54 PM   #2096
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Heard from the lady who is fostering my kittens Tony G and Otis. They're still pretty small, so it's probably going to be around June 5th before they can come live with us. They look onery!
To live in your house, well, those are some lucky kitties...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:03 PM   #2097
Banned

I'd love to have Otis. Wow.

My poor baby has a UTI and on special food which she won't eat because it tasted shitty. She can't pee without intense pain, pees very little and often. Augh. I'm mixing in some more flavorable food with it but fear this will delay healing the food provides, as will her pain and suffering.

Poor girl.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 01:30 PM   #2098
Be Kind To Your Pets

Kitties are getting bigger. They have to be 2 lbs for the vet to do the "fix." Then they can come live with me and Mrs. Bfish. Pics from today. The lady who is fostering them is really great. She's taken excellent care of Tony and Otis!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	otiskitty.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	120588   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tony.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	120589  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 01:34 PM   #2099
Banned

Quote:
Kitties are getting bigger. They have to be 2 lbs for the vet to do the "fix." Then they can come live with me and Mrs. Bfish. Pics from today. The lady who is fostering them is really great. She's taken excellent care of Tony and Otis!
Cute. The guy on the right looks identical to a cat I had years ago
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:09 PM   #2100
New and Improved

Quote:
You might want to do a background ck on that woman. Otis looks like he's stoned. She might be growing her own 'catnip'.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.