Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 11:39 AM   #2086
Ultrabanned

Maybe just maybe you don’t need an entertainment district John. Just be happy with a shiny new stadium cocksmith
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 11:45 AM   #2087
In Search of a Life

How about a stadium half in KS and half in MO? That would be pretty damn unique. Have State Line go right down the center of the field from home plate to second base to the outfield.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 11:46 AM   #2088
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Ah yeah I remember reading some grumblings about highway logistics being a challenge for the EV

The P&L bit seems odd as the EV seems more like a continuation of an existing entertainment district if built out but I guess different owners so maybe there was some pushback on developing additional entertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Maybe just maybe you don’t need an entertainment district John. Just be happy with a shiny new stadium cocksmith
Yeah I was looking at the map and walking from P&L to EV is .6 miles and .5 miles to the Crossroad stadium.

No need for an entertainment district in the EV IMHO
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 11:48 AM   #2089
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Yeah I was looking at the map and walking from P&L to EV is .6 miles and .5 miles to the Crossroad stadium.

Even the crossroads plan was going to throw up some unnecessary hotel/conference center bullshit so John could make a little extra leaching off the taxpayers. Always an extra grift baked in
Old 06-21-2024, 12:01 PM   #2090
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post

Little off on distances there.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:17 PM   #2091
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
East Village still makes the most sense. I don’t know that you can street car and bus and walk and blah blah blah enough to offset the ingress/egress issues that spot in the west bottoms would have. You’re boxed in by bluffs and a river with 670 as your only real heavy traffic route
American Royal Dr to Caesar Chaves Ave then East to the SW Blvd I-35 interchange will get you the hell outa there.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:01 PM   #2092
MVP

The Kansas politician this morning on Jason Anderson's show let slip that Downtown Overland Park, like that 80th and Metcalf area submitted a proposal for Royals and my brain instantly thought of turning that area into a Wrigleyville of sorts and that sounds incredible.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:14 PM   #2093
Cheat Death

At least half of Wrigley's attendance arrives by train and the north side of Chicago is still gridlock on games days

Thinking about running literally anywhere, checks Cubs schedule for home or away game first

Home valuations and flipping your driveway for parking would be nice perks though
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:53 PM   #2094
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
The Kansas politician this morning on Jason Anderson's show let slip that Downtown Overland Park, like that 80th and Metcalf area submitted a proposal for Royals and my brain instantly thought of turning that area into a Wrigleyville of sorts and that sounds incredible.

That sounds pretty awful. That area, with little around it beyond local people and traffic, already gets pretty congested. I’d have no idea how that would possibly work.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-21-2024, 02:17 PM   #2095
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Here's an aerial view of LoDo in the 80s. The circle is Union Station and the square is where Coors field ended up.

And here's one from the 2010s.

You are misunderstanding me, it wasn't a total ghost town. There wee places to party and live back then, you just had to know where to go.

I'm not disputing how crowded it's become.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 05:39 AM   #2096
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
They'd have to demolish a ton of property there surely? If they go to JoCo I'd expect they would go to one of the big developments with a ton of open land like Bluhawk or Lenexa City Center. Maybe the old Sprint Campus.
Pauly D is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-22-2024, 09:48 AM   #2097
MVP

lol if you think downtown Overland Park would be congested I can't imagine College Blvd where the Sprint campus is. That's very close to where I grew up and it would completely wreck an already congested area
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-22-2024, 09:53 AM   #2098
Mod Team

I think my top 3 favorite parks that I have been to would be 1) Petco, 2) Camden and 3) Fenway.

On my list to get to is Oracle Park and PNC park as unique and beautiful.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 05:17 PM   #2099
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
That sounds pretty awful. That area, with little around it beyond local people and traffic, already gets pretty congested. I’d have no idea how that would possibly work.
If the EV had a congestion problem while be bordered on two sides by 71 and i-70 and a 10 minute walk to light rail then imagine the congestion concerns for downtown OP whose closest highway is over a mile.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-24-2024, 07:52 AM   #2100
MVP

Cmon downtown OP is ON a highway!

lol metcalf
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote