Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2023, 02:20 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Drue Tranquill to Chiefs

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2023, 08:18 PM   #196
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Baltimore comes to mind...
There it is. Thx, forgot about BAL LBs. Though they aren't going to be a factor in the playoffs for a minute anyway.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2023, 08:25 PM   #197
I'll be back.

my god its full of stars

Quote:
Of all the places you could choose... you choose the Chiefs, nah bro that's not grateful sorry but no, I'd understand if it was a multi-year contract or even a 1 year but 8-10 million but 3 mill + incentives, nah this on you, sorry but this is not gonna cut it for me
Quote:
Ngl if he did it for any other contender it would be cool but he did it to a rival so **** him til he leave KC
Quote:
He picked the better franchise. The difference? One does everything and anything for their franchise QB and the other draft, develops and cuts their own not to mention still haven’t signed an impact guy yet today! Another look at this hand fans! Nobody wants to buy your garage!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 08:33 PM
royr17
This message has been deleted by royr17.
Old 03-17-2023, 08:34 PM   #198
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolapox View Post
Who is nt
Danny Shelton currently
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 03-17-2023, 08:43 PM   #199
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
That's not how you spell "Drew".

Somebody needs to smack his parents upside the head.
Remember Larry Drew for the KC Kings ? Yeah...me too,used to go to Kings game with my dad. Drew is still around as assistant coach somewhere,i just saw him.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-17-2023, 08:55 PM   #200
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
Remember Larry Drew for the KC Kings ? Yeah...me too,used to go to Kings game with my dad. Drew is still around as assistant coach somewhere,i just saw him.
Those were the days! Drew, Theus, Eddie Johnson, LaSalle Thompson. But Kansas Citians decided theyd rather watch some guy named Enzo play indoor soccer. Seriously, that shit outdrew the Kings by a lot. Embarrassing.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-17-2023, 08:58 PM   #201
MVP

Leo AND Willie will walk down and come off the edge now.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-17-2023, 10:02 PM   #202
I missed '69!

What’s the minimum threshold before signings affect comp picks?
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-17-2023, 10:07 PM   #203
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
He's a cancer in the locker room. He often cries for no reason and smells funny.
Good luck with this guy fellas.
Fills a team need. Philly really outclassed us with douchebags who cry during the Super Bowl anthem. We'll be a lot more competitive in that department now.

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2023, 10:47 PM   #204
www.nfl-forecast.com

Tranquill at $3M is a bargain. We need 3 LB in our base formation: Bolton, Gay and Tranquill (putting opposing offences to sleep) makes this unit a strength. Chenel is now depth. This is a football player that wants to go for a ring on a one-year deal. He likely gave up millions of dollars to play with KC, so his motivation will be off the charts. He can drop into coverage or rush the passer and gives Spags many options.

Last edited by cdcox; 03-18-2023 at 06:15 AM..
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2023, 10:57 PM   #205
Suupraa Geniuuusss

This guy is going to be great in this defense.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2023, 11:04 PM   #206
Starter

I think this signing means that Gay is getting traded to either move up in the draft or get Hopkins. Love Willie, but I believe next year is his last year on rookie deal and Veach wanted to capitalize. I hope the Edwards signing doesn’t mean the same thing in regards to Sneed.
Christian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-17-2023, 11:10 PM   #207
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry View Post
I think this signing means that Gay is getting traded to either move up in the draft or get Hopkins. Love Willie, but I believe next year is his last year on rookie deal and Veach wanted to capitalize. I hope the Edwards signing doesn’t mean the same thing in regards to Sneed.
Well you need not worry cause Edwards and Sneed play different positions.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-17-2023, 11:11 PM   #208
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry View Post
The Chiefs play a 4-3 base. There are plenty of snaps to go around for Chenel, Gay, Tranquill and Bolton. Given that we will be weaker at S in 2023, LB seems to be a beneficial place for a compensating upgrade.

Last edited by cdcox; 03-18-2023 at 06:15 AM..
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2023, 11:33 PM   #209
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
He's a cancer in the locker room. He often cries for no reason and smells funny.
Good luck with this guy fellas.
Just like Juju was for us last year
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2023, 12:09 AM   #210
SuperBowl or bust

Who’s Boulton?

BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.