Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2020, 10:25 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Let’s talk about the Texans

It’s official

Let’s discuss the impending beatdown by our favorite team (the Chiefs)
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:50 AM   #196
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
We need to get a super bowl ring for Kelce, Colquitt and Reid. They deserve it being here the longest. Colquitt number 1 for being the MVP for several years
Uh no. We need to get a Super Bowl for all the Chief's fans like me who have waited 50 ****ING years.

Those 3 guys are NooBs
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:08 AM   #197
Veteran

[QUOTE=staylor26;14697564

You and everybody else one CP is allowed to be pessimistic when it calls for it, but I’m not.[/QUOTE]

Ummm not if you’re going to call others a pussy for it, I don’t think so.
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-05-2020, 07:19 AM   #198
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

OK, everybody calm down.

Watch these highlights from week 6...tell me how THIS team loses that game...yeah, Chiefs lost, but come on...it was literally a different Chiefs team on both sides of the ball:

InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:35 AM   #199
Veteran

One thing to remember is it's real tough to beat a team twice in one season. Yes the Chiefs have owned the west for the last 4 years but that's divisional. That angle is in the Chief's favor for this game and I expect AR, with a fairly healthy squad, coming off a bye will take care of business.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:40 AM   #200
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Shudddupp bitch were gonna destroy the Texans.

Believe
He’s throwing a fit because his little Patriots video had to be scrapped. Typical Goatboy attention whoring.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:05 AM   #201
Starter

I know all about Andy off a bye in the regular season, but how does that factor in for post season when he doesn’t know who he is preparing for? Does he spend the week analyzing and game planning for each of the three? Give a little more weight to who he thinks is coming? Or is it all just about planning what he wants to do regardless of opponent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:15 AM   #202
MVP

CHIEFS 34-20.

QUIT YOUR INFIGHTING. GET ON THE GODDAMNED BUS ALREADY.

IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:17 AM   #203
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
I know all about Andy off a bye in the regular season, but how does that factor in for post season when he doesn’t know who he is preparing for? Does he spend the week analyzing and game planning for each of the three? Give a little more weight to who he thinks is coming? Or is it all just about planning what he wants to do regardless of opponent?

I’m sure he’s done prep work for all 3 teams. I would think it’s divided up based on his own subjective probabilities of whom he thinks we’ll play (for me
it would’ve entailed 50 HOU, 30 NE, 20 BUF) combined with his familiarity (or lack thereof) with each of the teams (60 BUF, 30 HOU, 10 NE).
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:27 AM   #204
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’m sure he’s done prep work for all 3 teams. I would think it’s divided up based on his own subjective probabilities of whom he thinks we’ll play (for me

it would’ve entailed 50 HOU, 30 NE, 20 BUF) combined with his familiarity (or lack thereof) with each of the teams (60 BUF, 30 HOU, 10 NE).

Makes sense. Agree on the familiarity part. I’m sure he has stuff prepped already in his bag for both New England and the actual opponent, Houston. He’s gonna take them to the woodshed again.

Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:28 AM   #205
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Anyone know if Houston had any injuries yesterday?

Not that it really matters — I see KC winning regardless.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:29 AM   #206
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
CHIEFS 34-20.

QUIT YOUR INFIGHTING. GET ON THE GODDAMNED BUS ALREADY.

IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE.
I'm already pretty stoked ..ok if I just run along the side?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:30 AM   #207
MVP

Houston tried really hard to give the game to Buffalo.

At home.

now they're going to come to Arrowhead and suddenly play lights out?

O'Brien is a shit coach.

They feature a RB we sent packing in camp. You know, because our running backs were so elite.

If Josh Allen doesn't freak out like a 12 year old playing Madden in the fourth quarter, the Bills win.

Anything can happen of course, but I do not believe this Houston team is an equal in talent at any level, not least of which is coaching.

Reid >>>>>>>>O'Brien.
Mahomes>>Watson.
Chiefs offense > Houston's offense
Chiefs defense > Houston's defense
Chiefs special teams > Houston's special teams

We should win this game. The only reason anyone would think otherwise is battered fan syndrome. But THIS team is different. THIS year is different.

IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:50 AM   #208
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I just wanna say, I am so glad that it is the Texans we get coming back to Arrowhead. I went to the game in October and some asshole Houston fan behind me was screaming profanities and nonsense from start to finish. Far from a bright crayon to say the least. He made that day much worse than it needed to be.

Payback time, bitch.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 09:09 AM   #209
left blank intentionally

I look forward to exorcising some demons.

First, beat the Texans.

Then beat the Tits.

Let's do this.

Payback's a bitch.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 09:12 AM   #210
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I just wanna say, I am so glad that it is the Texans we get coming back to Arrowhead. I went to the game in October and some asshole Houston fan behind me was screaming profanities and nonsense from start to finish. Far from a bright crayon to say the least. He made that day much worse than it needed to be.

Payback time, bitch.
There were a lot of Texans fans there, luckily the ones close to us were cool. The game wasn't any better, but at least we didn't have to put up with that.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.