Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-25-2013, 09:51 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

WTF happened to Miley Cyrus?

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #196
Down with Nino Brown

I just don't get the uproar with this. Entertainers have been doing stupid stuff forever. Anyone remember when Elvis was doing his moves the uproar that caused? Is this really any worse than the lyrics of Gangster rap? People are making way to much out of this ordeal. So the chick slutted it up, have the people complaining probably have daughters that sneak out of the house to give hand jobs to teenage boys or take a spare set of clothes to change into so they can walk around the mall looking like a tramp.
OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #197
Badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
No man past puberty should be watching the VMA's.

I mean that is teenage girl water cooler talk material. Time to move on to grown women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
This is accurate.

Had I not logged onto CP and read this; I wouldn't have had any idea the VMA's were on last night.

Then again; there's an American Idol/Dancing With the Stars thread in the Media Center sometimes. So obviously a ton of grown men dig this type of shit.
I remember the early - mid '90s when the best bands of the day would put on great shows at the VMAs. (Pearl Jam, REM, Aerosmith, Nirvana, RHCP, Stone Temple Pilots, etc.) It was a big deal. MTV was a big deal, too.

WTF happened to MTV? That's probably a better question.
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:26 AM   #198
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
I remember the early - mid '90s when the best bands of the day would put on great shows at the VMAs. (Pearl Jam, REM, Aerosmith, Nirvana, RHCP, Stone Temple Pilots, etc.) It was a big deal. MTV was a big deal, too.

WTF happened to MTV? That's probably a better question.
That was in the days of musicians, now we just mainly have singers that want to dance.

As to what happened to MTV....they wanted to get into the reality TV business more than play music I think.
OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #199
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaChief View Post
That was in the days of musicians, now we just mainly have singers that want to dance.

As to what happened to MTV....they wanted to get into the reality TV business more than play music I think.
I think it's more we have pretty people that producers package as entertainers, whether they have any actual talent or not.

As for MTV, it's been shit for decades. You pretty much have to be in your mid 30s or 40s to remember when it didn't suck.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #200
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I think it's more we have pretty people that producers package as entertainers, whether they have any actual talent or not.

As for MTV, it's been shit for decades. You pretty much have to be in your mid 30s or 40s to remember when it didn't suck.
Yep.
Stars are now manufactured. Like Bieber.....where the **** did he come from? If you have a 'look' that's marketable, producers et al will find a way to make you (or at least try to) into a star.

I always loved the intro to MTV news when it played the opening bass line to Peace Sells But Who's Buying. Love Megadeth, so that sort of helps lol
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:41 AM   #201
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Yep.
Stars are now manufactured. Like Bieber.....where the **** did he come from? If you have a 'look' that's marketable, producers et al will find a way to make you (or at least try to) into a star.

I always loved the intro to MTV news when it played the opening bass line to Peace Sells But Who's Buying. Love Megadeth, so that sort of helps lol
The whole thing is mystifying to me; especially since I don't have children, and I'm not exposed to any of the kiddie entertainment crap at all. To me it's like Bieber just materialized out of thin air, complete with flat-billed hat. Kind of reminds me when I was on a Med cruise over most of the spring and summer of '86. I came back and everybody was going nuts over Bon Jovi. I was like, Bon who? Now, that's pretty much everything.

GET OFF MY LAWN
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:47 AM   #202
I'll be back.

She's so hot. I love her. But don't tell Carrie.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #203
Cast Iron Jedi

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #204
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) View Post
She's so hot. I love her. But don't tell Carrie.
If she'd lose that ghastly bulldyke haircut and dress herself properly, she'd be fine. Oh, and perhaps she should stick her tongue out at herself in the mirror in a variety of ways, long enough to determine the difference between sexy and reeruned.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #205
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

Hell, she just should have come on stage in blackface. She can't even dance. It's like some 13 year old white girl watched 2 hours of BET and then tried to imitate it...
/thread
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #206
Mindful Taoist German

I see no way this train stays on the rails...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:04 AM   #207
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post

For sure Stars are manufactured now. Now we have all these singing shows that are producing more idiots. And now we have this autotune crap that makes a bad singer sound good. So now the really pretty people can be singers and don't really have to carry a tune that great.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:07 AM   #208
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I see no way this train stays on the rails...
Old 08-27-2013, 09:08 AM   #209
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaChief View Post
For sure Stars are manufactured now. Now we have all these singing shows that are producing more idiots. And now we have this autotune crap that makes a bad singer sound good. So now the really pretty people can be singers and don't really have to carry a tune that great.
this is what makes Ann Wilson so amazing; no auto-tune and she sounds just as good live as she does on her records. and she's probably in her 50's and can still kill it.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #210
Quit your bullshit

A young starlet danced around like a slut as part of an entertainment show. This has never happened before in the history of the world.

Why can't she be like Natalie Portman? Natalie would never make out with chicks or dance on a stripper pole in a thong while playing a role.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.