Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 02:00 PM  
I'll be back.

Prisco - Chiefs will go 6-10

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...as-city-chiefs

Kind of a weird article, with Clark Judge writing like a stupid homer, defending Cassel, calling McCluster a "dynamic and explosive playmaker."

Then it goes on to talk shit on Romeo Crennel at the end.

Most of it is tripe we already know, but there you have it. 6-10. Read it and weep.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #196
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messier View Post

This years Raiders team is gutted, and the Chiefs team is improved so, how are the Raiders better?
They said the same thing 2 years ago when the Raiders let Asomugha leave, Gallery left, Zach Miller, new coach in Hue Jackson etc blah, blah, blah...

Didn't affect the team one bit.. in fact they were better for it

Routt cost us 2 games because of his knuckleheaded decisions to PI WR's.. yes, he cost the Raiders 2 games and the AFC West title because he gets juked by WR on a constant basis.. you'll see soon enough

Kam Wimbley had 7 sacks last year.. 4 came in 1 game vs the Chargers against a backup filler tackle... lets not try and put Wimbley in the Lawrence Taylor circle mkay?

Raiders are better- they get back McFadden, Palmer now has a full training camp.. (And by the way, you take away his 1st game agaisnt the Chiefs where he had 2 days to learn the playbook, and Palmer finishes with a 86% QB rating.. putting him in the top 10 of the NFL last year) They beefed up the OL in signing Brisiel from the Texans who was a big reason why Arian Foster got those yards, in fact 68% of Fosters runs were behind Brisiel- They get back DE Matt Shaughnessey who had a great rookie year... Signed DE Tollefson from the Giants, picked up vet CB's, signed Branch to a long term deal..

Right now the Chiefs have just as many question marks as everybody else in the division but for some reason you failed to accept those things

1) Like, a new OC who has failed every place he's been

2) A raw, inexperienced center that's never even played the position before..

3) A RB coming off a torn ACL.. whom some say is not even 100% yet

4) a # 1 WR that might possibly holdout

And finally

5) Probably the worst QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post

We're going to sweep their incohesive, talent depleted asses... bet on it.
Not with Cassell taking snaps you wont- If you woulda traded for Palmer.. I'd say there's a very good chance you could and might even give the Chiefs a nod to win the division

The Chiefs simply are doing one thing wrong

"Masking"

Masking the inabilities of the most important part of a football team

The QB
Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #197
The Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic View Post
They said the same thing 2 years ago when the Raiders let Asomugha leave, Gallery left, Zach Miller, new coach in Hue Jackson etc blah, blah, blah...

Didn't affect the team one bit.. in fact they were better for it

Routt cost us 2 games because of his knuckleheaded decisions to PI WR's.. yes, he cost the Raiders 2 games and the AFC West title because he gets juked by WR on a constant basis.. you'll see soon enough

Kam Wimbley had 7 sacks last year.. 4 came in 1 game vs the Chargers against a backup filler tackle... lets not try and put Wimbley in the Lawrence Taylor circle mkay?

Raiders are better- they get back McFadden, Palmer now has a full training camp.. (And by the way, you take away his 1st game agaisnt the Chiefs where he had 2 days to learn the playbook, and Palmer finishes with a 86% QB rating.. putting him in the top 10 of the NFL last year) They beefed up the OL in signing Brisiel from the Texans who was a big reason why Arian Foster got those yards, in fact 68% of Fosters runs were behind Brisiel- They get back DE Matt Shaughnessey who had a great rookie year... Signed DE Tollefson from the Giants, picked up vet CB's, signed Branch to a long term deal..

Right now the Chiefs have just as many question marks as everybody else in the division but for some reason you failed to accept those things

1) Like, a new OC who has failed every place he's been

2) A raw, inexperienced center that's never even played the position before..

3) A RB coming off a torn ACL.. whom some say is not even 100% yet

4) a # 1 WR that might possibly holdout

And finally

5) Probably the worst QB in the NFL

Not with Cassell taking snaps you wont- If you woulda traded for Palmer.. I'd say there's a very good chance you could and might even give the Chiefs a nod to win the division

The Chiefs simply are doing one thing wrong

"Masking"

Masking the inabilities of the most important part of a football team

The QB
Backup the truck. One of your big negatives against the Chiefs is a RB coming off injury when the Raiders have a brokedick who's always injured but that's not a negative.

You have a total unknown at HC because the Raider job is considered poison. You give Daboll no credit for turning around the Dolphin's season last year.

Raiders are another year older while the Chiefs are the youngest team in the league. Raiders lost several key players to the cap.

The Raiders are better for Al Davis being out of the way, but will the younger Davis just turn into another all controlling owner?

I think if the Raiders get 4 wins this year, its a success.
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #198
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
You're quite a homer.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #199
GBM 8-12-15

Hey Chronic-tard, QB rating is not a percentage.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoman69 View Post
Backup the truck. One of your big negatives against the Chiefs is a RB coming off injury when the Raiders have a brokedick who's always injured but that's not a negative.
Ones coming off an ACL- the other a sprained foot

Quote:
You have a total unknown at HC because the Raider job is considered poison.
Some would agree with the poison being when Al was alive.. however this is a new era- Al Davis has past- Reggie McKenzie- the ex-Director of player personel for the Packers is now GM- Some have said he's the best young talent evaluator in the league right now...

But to Al's credit

Gruden was an unknown when he went to the Raiders, so was HOF John Madden, so was Tom Flores who won 2 SB's as a Raiders coach

Al Davis won 3 SB's.. the Hunts won 1 back when there were like 8 teams and people were still dying of polio

Romeo was 24-40 as a HC- One is unproven (Dennis Allen) the other one is a proven loser (Romeo Crennel)

Quote:
You give Daboll no credit for turning around the Dolphin's season last year.
The Dolphins got worse

Quote:
Raiders are another year older while the Chiefs are the youngest team in the league. Raiders lost several key players to the cap.
Hmm.. I dunno bou't that...

That OL avg age is 24
RB McFadden- 24
RB - Taiwan Jones - 23
RB - Mike Goodson - 25
FB - Marcel Reece - 27
WR Jacoby Ford - 24
WR Denarious Moore -23
WR- Heyward -Bey -25
WR- Juron Criner - 22
QB - Palmer - 32
TE David Ausberry - 23
TE Brandon Meyers - 26

DE- Matt Shuagnessy - 25
DE - Lamarr Houston - 25
DT - Tommy Kelly - 30
DT-Richard Seymour -32
DT- Desmond Bryant - 26
DT - Christo Biliukidi - 23
DT - Travis Ivy - 25
OLB Phillip Wheeler - 27
MLB - Ro McClain - 23
OLB Aaron Curry - 26
LB - Travis Goethel - 25
LB - Miles Burris - 24
CB - Demarcus Van Dyke - 23
CB - Chemdi Chekwa - 23
CB - Ron Bartell - 29
CB - Shawntee Spencer - 30
CB - Conroy Black - 23
S - Tyvone Branch - 25
S- Michael Huff - 28
S -Matt Giodano - 29
S -Aaron Henry - 23
S- Brandon Underwood - 26

The above proves 1 thing

You're a confused individual

Quote:
I think if the Raiders get 4 wins this year, its a success.
Yeah, okay.....
Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #201
Supporter

Quote:
The Dolphins got worse
It's hard to believe but this guy may be more clueless than AutumnWind.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #202
SuperBowl or bust

They have us losing 8 of our 10 losses by 5 or less points?

I don't see it.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #203
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
They have us losing 8 of our 10 losses by 5 or less points?

I don't see it.
I don't see your point.

Prisco's scores basically have us giving up about 20 PPG, while scoring 19. I can see that.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #204
Unsparing

Quote:
The last time the Chiefs went to the playoffs, they did it with Cassel
Yeasssss, and what a GREAT showing by Murk Turdenheimer it was!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #205
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad King View Post
I don't see your point.

Prisco's scores basically have us giving up about 20 PPG, while scoring 19. I can see that.
My point?

That I don't see us losing every single close game we will play this year.

I'll take split of those games for a 10-6 finish.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #206
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad King View Post
It's not, really.

Why the **** do you think Cassel is .200 against elite QBs?

And FYI, the point, really, is that Cassel got beay 17-10, in a game he put up 7 points.

He could get beat 13-9 just as easy.

And he got beat 13-10 in his first Chiefs start.
Did Cassel bang your wife or something?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #207
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's hard to believe but this guy may be more clueless than AutumnWind.
The Dolphins avg 330 yards a game in 2010

When Daboll got there last year they finished the year at 310 yards per game

That's getting worse
Old 07-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #208
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
My point?

That I don't see us losing every single close game we will play this year.

I'll take split of those games for a 10-6 finish.
He has us winning some close games.

5, in fact.

Remember, Cassel has NEVER won a close game against a playoff team.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #209
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan369 View Post
Did Cassel bang your wife or something?
Essentially, yes.

The Chiefs are like my significant other. I love them unconditionally, devote a lot of time and attention to them and think about them every day.

Cassel has been ****ing my wife hard.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #210
Banned

Heres Standford Routt ladies... he's #26, you know.. the one falling down after getting beat...