Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2004, 02:45 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Tell ya what Next Step, it's about time you went out and bought yourself a new Tim Brown jersey, whatta ya say?
Damn, man. Here I am just goofing around and you wanna go and stick a knife in somebody's heart. That's just cold, man. It ain't right.

F*** you. James Hasty retired a Raider, bitch!
TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
MVP

Holy ****.....this is one old ass thread....Why did this thing get bumped ?
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNHACK View Post
Holy ****.....this is one old ass thread....Why did this thing get bumped ?
It's in the Hall, and I was impressed with the early adaptation of "Come on, Maaaaaan!"
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:15 PM   #5
THE RED MENACE

MarkM,

Was it the queer me part that got your panties in a wad?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:15 PM   #6
THE RED MENACE

BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:17 PM   #7
What time is it?

Quote:
MarkM,

Was it the queer me part that got your panties in a wad?
Actually, my boxers were never bunched. I just thought this was perfect Romper Room material ...

as do the ads at the top of the page that are offering "I'm with Stupid" t-shirts for sale.

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:19 PM   #8
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M
Actually, my boxers were never bunched. I just thought this was perfect Romper Room material ...

as do the ads at the top of the page that are offering "I'm with Stupid" t-shirts for sale.

MM
~~
Don't lie, we all know they don't make boxers that small.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:21 PM   #9
What time is it?

Quote:
Don't lie, we all know they don't make boxers that small.

Sure they do. I just fold them in half ...

that way they last twice as long.

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:58 PM   #10
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:04 PM   #11
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.
Uh, you forgot his middle name......fucking. Just trying to be accurate...
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:14 PM   #12
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
It's a good deal, Big Daddy. These things usually go for $60/bottle.

I wouldn't rip ya off. Honest.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:26 PM   #13
Smokin

Damn it Big Daddy, why did you have to go and pick on beer me? Now because of your bullshit and my need to protect the little guy, I am feeling bad for Beer Me.

You guys need to grow the f*uck up and put your pants back on. You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:32 PM   #14
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!
I'm too busy taking care of myself. For chrissakes, I only have so many hands.......
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:36 PM   #15
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown
I'm too busy taking care of myself. For chrissakes, I only have so many hands.......
Just like you guys, only thinking of yourselves and how good it feels to you!!
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.