Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:09 PM   #196
Please squeeze

Alright dammit who has the torrent for this I need to watch this.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:09 PM   #197
MVP

Pretty good so far...Carl was talking shit on Holmes, 3rd down-back..plus his bike, like he rides the fricking mile to the field....
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 09:11 PM   #198
Veteran

Why did Ty Law decide Brackenridge deserved a multi-thousand dollar penalty for conduct detrimental to the team?

I thought I heard 14 grand, but that's like 10% of his salary IF he makes the team.
Zouk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zouk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:11 PM   #199
WHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogblaster
Pretty good so far...Carl was talking shit on Holmes, 3rd down-back..plus his bike, like he rides the fricking mile to the field....
I really don't see how Carl talked shit on Priest. He said (paraphrasing) that as a 12 touch a game back he can have a big impact on our team.
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #200
WHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouk
Why did Ty Law decide Brackenridge deserve a multi-thousand dollar penalty for conduct detrimental to the team?

I thought I heard 14 grand, but that's like 10% of his salary IF he makes the team.
I felt sorry for Brackenridge, but that was a pretty, uhhhhh, unmanly dance.
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #201
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Brodie Croyle looked like garbage as did the majority of the Chiefs' WRs.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #202
WHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88
Brodie Croyle looked like garbage as did the majority of the Chiefs' WRs.
Those half a dozen passes they showed Croyle throwing just goes to show, Croyle will never be a competent starter in the NFL.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #203
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
Well, I missed the whole dang thing.

If you dont mind, what were the main take aways?

FAX
1) we are going to try and win a Championship
2) Our receivers can't catch
3) Brodie married a hottie.
4)Carl has a special senior bike
5) Quarterback competition exists
6) Tony G. is the King of the hill.
7) Herm is not as stupid as I thought
8) Gunther is embarrassing
9) Crumrie has no vocal chords
10) Chiefs travel farther to camp than any other team, 500 miles
11) Jared Allen really has learned his lesson and will kick competitors in the nuts

I am watching it over, will update if I missed something
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #204
Starter

Huard always has a 'man, who just shit?' look on his mathew-perry-look-alike face... and Croyle has a 'ya, I just ****ed my gorgeous wife again' look on his.
meStevo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.meStevo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #205
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Great show.Cant wait till next week.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #206
Agree to Disagree

I can't remember the last time I looked at a clock that many times during an hour long show, thinking to myself, "outstanding, still another 45 minutes left" etc. That was really good stuff....can't wait for the next episode.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #207
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer bacon
I felt sorry for Brackenridge, but that was a pretty, uhhhhh, unmanly dance.

That was Pollard dancing, right?
Zouk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zouk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #208
Kind of a mod

Definitely worth subscribing to HBO for. Now to find a torrent for the archives...
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #209
Rookie

First hello all, I have browsed this site for awhile now. Thought the show was very good. It looks like the rookie defensive tackles have a ways to go. The heroin nod is not a good start, Gunther and Krumrie are going to have to ride him hard. More and more I have the feeling we may not be to bad this year. Also, I'm really starting to apreciate what Herm brings. He's a really good coach and you can tell the players can relate to him. For all that don't have HBO, you really missed out. I can't wait until the next episode, GO CHIEFS!!!!
Scorpion1818 has disabled reputation
Old 08-08-2007, 09:15 PM   #210
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouk
That was Pollard dancing, right?
Either it was Pollard or one of Dane Mac's neighborhood trannies.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.