Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:57 PM   #196
Ultrabanned

I hope Rashee's dad gives him a stern talking to.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:58 PM   #197
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
There are a bunch of self righteous mother****ers in this thread. Yes, Rice did a really stupid thing by racing on a highway and then leaving the scene of an accident. That doesn’t mean he shouldn’t go out like a normal 23 year old and live his life. We have zero clue what happened so maybe jump down off of your high horses and realize how lucky you are there weren’t cameras around everywhere, social media, and paparazzi following you at that age.
The difference is none of us were NFL players who had a spot light on us. It sucks for him to have his life scrutinized, but that's the price of being an NFL player. If you want the money and fame, the responsibility to not embarrass your franchise and the NFL comes with that.
treeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouttreeguy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 07:01 PM   #198
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think the most optimistic way of looking at this is that there's a decent chance no charges are filed, and it may be the wake up call that Rice needs before he does something that is career ending.
Sorry but if his recent issues didn't give him a wake up call the dude is a ****ing reerun and apparently the dude is a ****ing reerun.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 07:03 PM   #199
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I hope Rashee's dad gives him a stern talking to.
Good thing his Dad isn't Pat Mahomes Sr.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 07:07 PM   #200
YOU take YOUR seat

I think the Chiefs need to prepare for the possibility of not having Rashee Rice at all next season. Unless this ends up being absolutely nothing and they have video evidence of his innocence or something like that.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 07:07 PM   #201
GDT white noise poster

I mean yeah I did plenty of dumb shit when I was younger but I'm sure if I caused a massive wreck and got charged with a bunch of shit and then got in a bar fight all of my friends would constantly remind me of how much of a reerun who makes reeruned decisions I am
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:08 PM   #202
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think the most optimistic way of looking at this is that there's a decent chance no charges are filed, and it may be the wake up call that Rice needs before he does something that is career ending.
I lean more toward he's a real problem and has ridiculously poor judgment than this is the wake-up call that he needed. I think he already got the wake-up call earlier and it's tremendously disappointing that it's (very likely) devolved into this situation.

No begrudging a guy in his situation going to clubs and living his life with this case pending. But more likely than not hitting some guy? After everything else?

Nah, not cool.

All that said, I'd love it if your interpretation were accurate.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 07:11 PM   #203
Rookie

If he's suspended without pay, I think he'll learn his lesson. He won't be able to pay all those lawsuits off that rookie salary and will lose everything. Those knuckleheads who he thinks are friends will disappear and he won't have anything left. THAT SHOULD WAKE HIM UP
843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:11 PM   #204
Baba Ganoush

For the people using the “I’ve done dumb shit when I was younger” excuse. I bet if your ass had a chance to make millions at that age you would reconsider those decisions.

He’s just seems like a ****ing idiot.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:12 PM   #205
No Keys, No Problem

Neck tattoo needs to learn where the George Brett statue is and settle it there.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:16 PM   #206
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Sorry but if his recent issues didn't give him a wake up call the dude is a ****ing reerun and apparently the dude is a ****ing reerun.
Oh he's definitely reeruned, but you know who else is? Tyreek.

Somehow that mother****er manages to have all kinds of incidents and accusations that never lead to an arrest or suspension.

Maybe, just maybe, Rashee Rice can be a ****ing reerun that at least doesn't ruin his career.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:21 PM   #207
Fight, build, win!

Had a feeling this bitch could be trouble when he thought he had the clout to call out Patrick Mahomes.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:23 PM   #208
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
There are a bunch of self righteous mother****ers in this thread. Yes, Rice did a really stupid thing by racing on a highway and then leaving the scene of an accident. That doesn’t mean he shouldn’t go out like a normal 23 year old and live his life. We have zero clue what happened so maybe jump down off of your high horses and realize how lucky you are there weren’t cameras around everywhere, social media, and paparazzi following you at that age.
A condition of his bail was to stay away from bars and clubs since they found weed in the vehicles after the wreck. He is double ****ed. They can take the bail away.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-07-2024, 07:29 PM   #209
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I think the Chiefs need to prepare for the possibility of not having Rashee Rice at all next season. Unless this ends up being absolutely nothing and they have video evidence of his innocence or something like that.
That's premature to say.

None of the issues he's dealing with so far have ever previously resulted in an NFL suspension (unless the photographer was a woman, then there is precedent for a violence against women suspension).

I think he'll of course get some type of suspension, but no more than 6 games at most... based on what we know now about all of his issues.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:32 PM   #210
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Why are pro athletes so dumb?
Because maybe treated different since HS and.....$$ when young. Not much left in this case tho.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.