Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 04:53 PM   #196
Cheat Death

Big ups to everyone going but especially those traveling in

Typically travel in for all Saturday playoff games so I don't have to mess with Monday but even if I had the right gear, packing it seems like logistical frustration

Plus I don't even know where my CholoFit socks are right now let alone this battery powered shit yall talking about

Respect
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 05:13 PM   #197
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

If I lived closer, I'd go. I can deal with the cold. But I'm just not up for driving another 1,000 mile round trip in this goddamn weather.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 06:19 PM   #198
Supporter

ended up with free tickets~ see ya in 105 you crazy mfers
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 06:23 PM   #199
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Data is on my side, you blubbering moron. Average temperatures have risen over the last 30 years. The coldest games on record are almost all more than 25 years ago.

We all know that you wish every sporting event was in a climate controlled environment where it was 75 degrees and no wind, but we are not all gaping ****ing pussies like you.
Data is on your side is it? The average temperature has risen about a quarter degree in the last 25 years. About 1 degree in the last 150 years. So if an avg high years ago was 33 it is 32 now. Negligible.

50 years ago in 1973 the last Chiefs game was on December 16th. The 2023 Chiefs had FOUR. Count 'em FOUR REGULAR season games after December 16th. 50 years ago only four teams made the playoffs so ALL playoff games except the Super Bowl were completed prior to December 31st. We have two games in the regular season now even AFTER the latest NFL playoff game from 1973.

The avg high in January compared to December is a few degrees lower. If we keep winning we'll have TWO playoff games that could be in outdoor stadiums AFTER this date.

What does this mean? It means that going forward the NFL has a much greater chance to see colder games than historically has been seen in prior NFL history, especially compared to years ago in the good ole days. I am not sure why this upsets you so much but it is an easy thing to conclude.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:27 PM   #200
Veteran

I'll be out there with you crazy mofos. Oddly excited for this Ice Bowl of a game, should be an interesting game.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:53 PM   #201
Veteran

I salute all of you brave soldiers. It is going to be epic.
MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:11 PM   #202
The man you could post like.

Officially in attendence. Tonight has turned into a mad scramble to get as much cold gear shit as I can . Thank God I'd already copped those boots and electric socks just to have them or I'd be ****ed.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 09:43 PM   #203
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Officially in attendence. Tonight has turned into a mad scramble to get as much cold gear shit as I can . Thank God I'd already copped those boots and electric socks just to have them or I'd be ****ed.
Take your electric socks and go RAISE HELL
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:09 PM   #204
MVP

I pity the sad bastards that will be in attendance. Especially the ones with shitty seats. Did you all lose a bet?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-13-2024, 05:12 AM   #205
Live free or die hard

Don't forget to bring your cardboard!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 07:22 AM
ChiefEd
This message has been deleted by ChiefEd. Reason: No photo
Old 01-13-2024, 07:23 AM   #206
Starter

I just wanted to say…

ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 07:48 AM   #207
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
There was a Florida Man on the Chiefs reddit page asking about the weather. Said something along the lines of "I'm flying in for the game. So, do I have to buy like ski gear or something? I don't own a heavy coat. Where do you buy that kinda stuff?"

Bass Pro shops stat.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-13-2024, 07:51 AM   #208
MVP

It's a beautiful ****in' day for some playoff football.

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 07:52 AM   #209
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Here is my plan:

Base layer: Under Armour Cold Gear
2nd Layer: Thermal Underwear
Last Layer Legs: Flannel lined jeans
3rd Layer Upper body: Fleece lined Chiefs hoodie
4th Layer Upper body: Lucky Mahomes jersey
5th Layer Upper body: 3/4 length Chiefs winter coat
Feet: Merino wool full length socks, lucky chiefs socks, and North Face boots.
Hands: 3M Thinsulate ski gloves with hand warmers.
Face: Chiefs balaclava
Head: Lucky chiefs beanie.

If all of that doesn't keep me warm, I don't know what will. My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.
Wear depends.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-13-2024, 07:53 AM   #210
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcountry View Post
Wear depends.
In addition to adding that extra layer of insurance, you will make sure your dik doesn’t freese off.