Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2024, 02:57 AM  
Woman should only make babies

Hawk Tuah

spit on that thang
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 10:50 AM   #196
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This is just me being an old guy who doesn't understand how social media is monetized, but how does she actually monetize this?

Does she get some sort of pay for a ton of YouTube videos. Somebody else published those, I think. I know she's selling T-shirts and stuff but how much money will that produce? And how fast did she have to get stuff like that in place? I don't know how this works, so I want to be ready if I ever make some sort of clever statement and go viral.
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1T2...ibextid=Le6z7H

Please hang in there for the video.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 12:49 PM   #197
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Well, it has always depended on someone's job or role. If she is a teacher, then yeah, the conduct standards are going to be tougher. It is no different than athletes getting cut or staying on the team. The backup has less leeway than the star QB.

Would I fire her? No. Do I understand why a school would take that stance? Yes. Teachers are going to be held to a higher standard of conduct. Folks act differently when people work with kids. That's how it goes.

So just to be clear, you're saying it's unacceptable for a teacher to say something to a random stranger on the street on her own time that happens to be sexually explicit, but otherwise completely legal/without moral issue, yet it's fine to trot trannies into a classroom and have them tell kids about how great it is being mentally ill?

This world we live in . . . the cognitive dissonance would be hilarious if it weren't so depressing.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 04:24 PM   #198
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
So just to be clear, you're saying it's unacceptable for a teacher to say something to a random stranger on the street on her own time that happens to be sexually explicit, but otherwise completely legal/without moral issue, yet it's fine to trot trannies into a classroom and have them tell kids about how great it is being mentally ill?

This world we live in . . . the cognitive dissonance would be hilarious if it weren't so depressing.
Again, I am merely saying from the POV of the school, I understand why they wouldn't that associated with them. People circle the wagons when it comes to kids. Most of the time. Your example does showcase how folks sacrifice children.

Dude. You know me. I am not down with letting trannies into the classroom. At all.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 04:48 PM   #199
Kind of a mod

You guys realize the whole thing about her being fired was satire, right?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...ired-from-job/
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 05:11 PM   #200
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
You guys realize the whole thing about her being fired was satire, right?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...ired-from-job/
No because we have some holier than thou Raiders fans here which is irony in itself.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 05:50 PM   #201
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
She made a silly/fun comment in passing about oral sex, something that the vast majority of people on the planet enjoy doing. It's not something that is even remotely deviant or shameful. Seems kinda dumb that it went viral, but since it did it quite possibly will make her a multi-millionaire. If I were her kid I think I could deal with that.
Millionaire is a stretch. All glib now. Time will tell a different story. IMHO
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 06:07 PM   #202
Retired Bearcat

[IMG] [/IMG]
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:26 PM   #203
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No because we have some holier than thou Raiders fans here which is irony in itself.
Why the irony?
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:44 PM   #204
Starter

Theres videos doing the rounds in UK of a prison officer gettin railed in a cell. Pretty mental stuff considering shes married with a kid lol

https://x.com/sholariches/status/180...eBWlbd5-w&s=19

https://x.com/catsbmh/status/1806726..._uzvNbHPA&s=19

Her tiktok name theplayroomx6
IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:56 PM   #205
MVP

Everyone still talking about this?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 12:03 AM   #206
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Everyone still talking about this?
No, I'm talking about the UK guard. 😶
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM   #207
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
No, I'm talking about the UK guard. 😶
Totally Wandsworth-it!!
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM   #208
Threepeat!

Linda De Sousa Abreu
(Linda's OnlyFans reads: 'I am a happily married sexy latina who wants to share hot content with you. Experience my real life, real love, real sex and real orgasms!)

Seriously not safe for work. View at your own risk.
Seriously not safe for work. View at your own risk.

Linda De Sousa Abreu, 31, faces a police investigation after she was recorded romping with a prisoner at HMP Wandsworth.

She is understood to have recently quit her job as a prison officer in the South London jail following the scandal.

Her sister, Andreina, told tonight how she warned her not to mix her lifestyle with her work and said she was now 'suffering the consequences'.

She said Linda and her husband Nathan were stars of Channel 4's Open House: The Great Sex Experiment in which couples pushed the boundaries of the relationships at a luxury country escape. It was shown last year.

And her sibling, who is a personal trainer from London, told MailOnline tonight how she had to block fans of her sister from her own social media after the racy show. Linda is also believed to have an explicit OnlyFans account too.

Andreina said: 'She's a swinger. She was on a Channel four programme called Open House. I never saw it. It's not the sort of thing I'd watch with my little sister in.

'I have built up a big community on my own social media – I preach fitness and God – but when her fans found her, they found me and they were sending me messages and I was blocking everyone because it's not something I wanted to be associated with.'

Linda's OnlyFans reads: 'I am a happily married sexy latina who wants to share hot content with you. Experience my real life, real love, real sex and real orgasms!

'We believe in authenticity, all our content will be genuine and we'll never fake it because we want you to enjoy watching it as much as we'll enjoy making it!'

Her sister said she only found out Linda worked for the prison service at the start of the year and said the pair had a heart to heart.

She explained: 'I've had my say with her, I was very brutally honest with her about her behaviours. I spoke to her previously about her lifestyle.

'All I can say is that I'm a firm believer in God and Linda gave herself to the wrong lifestyle, 100 per cent, and now she's suffering the consequences unfortunately, which has fallen down on her husband, our parents and myself.

'I don't have anything bad to say about my sister besides the fact that I was wary of the lifestyle she was leading and I knew it was going to lead her down a very horrible path, which I warned her about.

'As her older sister, the only blame I have is that I should have been more thorough, I should have been harsher, but then again everyone chooses their own path.

'I only found out that she worked for the prison service in January. That's when I spoke to her and said do not mix your lifestyle with work. Don't be stupid, don't do stupid things.'

Linda is seen wearing uniform during the explicit clip, which begins with her performing a sex act on an unidentified prisoner at the Category A jail in south-west London.

The footage, which MailOnline understands to be recent, then shows her having sex with the prisoner while his cellmate films on a mobile phone. Footage of the cell shows a TV and piles of clothes heaped over a bunk bed.

The friend who is smoking while recording says: 'Guys we've made history, this is what I'm telling you.'

The prison officer's radio, left on a side table, crackles constantly with her colleagues heard on the other channels above the din of the other prisoners on the landing unaware of what is going on in the cell.

At one point, someone appears to try to come into the cell, at which the man filming, can be heard saying to the person on the other side of the door 'give me a minute, one second.'

The prisoner filming tells his friend to carry on and then pans the camera round momentarily and, grinning, says: 'This is how we roll in Wandsworth.'

He then tells his friend having sex: 'You know you're gangster innit!'

Vanessa Frake, former head of security at Wormwood Scrubs, called the footage 'shocking'.

She told MailOnline: 'This is what is completely wrong with the prison service in this day and age!

'This woman disgraces not only herself, the uniform and the Prison Service.'

A Prison Service spokesman said: 'Staff corruption is not tolerated and the former prison officer allegedly featured in this video has been reported to the police.

'It would be inappropriate to comment further while they investigate.'

The Met Police said: 'We have been made aware of a video allegedly filmed inside HMP Wandsworth.

'A police investigation is under way. At this early stage there have been no arrests. We are in close contact with the Ministry of Justice.'

Ian Acheson, a former prison governor, said the footage raised serious security concerns.

'If this footage is authentic and I've been assured it is, the problems confronting a likely new Labour administration go far beyond overcrowding,' he told MailOnline.

'This is a national law enforcement agency. The idea that recruits to it would even contemplate let alone participate in sex acts is a stunning indictment of the utter chaos inside this prison. It won't be an isolated incident.

'The state is no longer in charge here. The security implications and corruption threat is obvious and as explicit as the flagrant acts. The widespread infiltration of illicit mobile phones will mean that this footage is seen by huge numbers of prisoners.

'How are decent female officers supposed to feel safe to do their jobs in an environment where colleagues willingly participate in their sexual humiliation and exploitation?'

Two years ago a female prisoner officer faced a similar police probe over a jail sex tape.

The woman - in her 30s - was filmed performing a sex act on a male prisoner while in uniform.

More than 80 prison staff have been sacked or *reprimanded since 2013 for having affairs with inmates, according to official statistics.

Ministry of Justice figures reveal that up until last year 59 female staff and 24 male workers were caught.

HMP Berwyn in North Wales had the worst record with 18 female staff found to have had relationships with inmates since the prison opened in 2017.

HMP Wandsworth was put into special measures after a damning report by chief inspector of prisons Charlie Taylor.

During an unannounced visit, he found eighty per cent of prisoners sharing cells designed for one person, 44 per cent testing positive for drugs and some going without showers for five days.

And despite the alleged escape of terror suspect Daniel Khalife last year, he said security remained a 'serious concern', with staff on the 'chaotic' wings frequently unable to accurately account for the whereabouts of their prisoners.

Built more than 170 years ago, Wandsworth is one of the oldest and most famous prisons in the country. It has had its fair share of high-profile inmates, from Oscar Wilde to, more recently, tennis star turned bankrupt Boris Becker.

In his warning to ministers calling for the category B jail to be placed in emergency measures, Mr Taylor described an atmosphere among prisoners 'characterised by a degree of despondency that I have not come across in my time as Chief Inspector'.

He said staff are hampered by a lack of experience, poor management and a 'poor or non-existence relationship' with prisoners.

He added that many are suffering from high levels of 'burn-out', with a third unavailable for work each day.

Violence is an acute problem inside the jail, with more than 10 assaults on staff every week. The population - which numbered 1,364 two years ago - had risen this month to 1,513.

'Wanno' – as HMP Wandsworth is known by its inmates – was where former Wimbledon champion Boris Becker spent his first few weeks after being jailed for hiding £2.5m of assets and loans in a bankruptcy fraud case.

Becker, who was later moved to Huntercombe prison in Oxfordshire, said being a famous tennis player meant nothing in a place where he was surrounded by 'murderers, by drug dealers, by rapists, by people smugglers, by dangerous criminals'.

He told BBC Radio 5 Live Breakfast: 'You fight every day for survival. Quickly, you have to surround yourself with the tough boys, as I would call it, because you need protection.'

The brutal realities of life inside the jail were exposed by ex-prisoner Chris Atkins in a book serialised by The Mail on Sunday.

Wandsworth hit the headlines last year with the alleged escape of 22-year-old terror suspect Daniel Khalife, who is said to have strapped himself to the underside of a Bidfood delivery truck with a makeshift harness made from prison bedsheets.

The former British Army soldier was originally arrested in January on terrorism charges after plotting a fake bomb hoax at his army barracks at MoD Stafford and he is also accused of spying for an enemy state, which is understood to be Iran.

Khalife, who will stand trial this year, denies one charge of escape, one of committing an act prejudicial to the state, one of eliciting information about members of the Armed Forces and another of perpetrating a bomb hoax.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13581551/female-prison-officer-sex-inmate-wandsworth-prison-swinger-channel-four.html

Last edited by T-post Tom; Yesterday at 02:52 PM..
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:40 PM   #209
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Again, I am merely saying from the POV of the school, I understand why they wouldn't that associated with them. People circle the wagons when it comes to kids. Most of the time. Your example does showcase how folks sacrifice children.

Dude. You know me. I am not down with letting trannies into the classroom. At all.

To be clear, I wasn't saying you were good with trannies in the classroom. That was more the general 'you,' as in our current school culture.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.