Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2022, 04:32 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-02-2022 at 11:55 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:49 AM   #196
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I think it's all about his vision. Does he have that? We'll see, no pun intended
If we are being honest the bar is set pretty low, really hard to have worse vision than... yenno.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:22 PM   #197
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief4life View Post
You want to make a bet on that? Go watch tape before you assume something. Veach is already very high on this kid and deservingly so. Mark my words this kid is going to be a star. You heard it here.
Yes. This guy is a practice squad player.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:01 PM   #198
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yes. This guy is a practice squad player.
A star practice squad player!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 11:17 PM   #199
Veteran

This guy’s first name is all over the place. LOL
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-09-2022, 12:28 AM   #200
SuperBowl or bust

I think the knile Davis comp is going to hold water. I’m just not impressed by this kid. This guys videos aren’t very good at all. Constantly makes the wrong cut, misses holes, seems slow to accelerate and seems really stupid in interviews.

Like Knile Davis, maybe he can return kicks but I agree that Ealy looks better than him.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 02:38 AM   #201
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I think the knile Davis comp is going to hold water. I’m just not impressed by this kid. This guys videos aren’t very good at all. Constantly makes the wrong cut, misses holes, seems slow to accelerate and seems really stupid in interviews.

Like Knile Davis, maybe he can return kicks but I agree that Ealy looks better than him.
Lol oh look a "chiefsplanet general manager" thinks he knows more about the game than Veach!!..what a load of garbage

"His videos aren't very good" and yet this clown apparently didn't see him torch Michigan, Ohio and Maryland among others who were his toughest competition!!..but carry on trying to sound like you have a clue about football!!..dumbass

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 05-09-2022 at 04:24 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:49 PM   #202
Generational Player

MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 03:47 PM   #203
Special Teams ACE!!!

I like that Football Unlock guy, but he needs a much better logo than FU.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:26 PM   #204
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2 View Post
Why are we digging for golden nuggets in a turd? If you go deeper into his numbers you'll see he had a few games that boosted his ypc, but his career average is really closer to 3. With his athletic profile? That does not bode well. Rutgers is a FBS school in a power 5 conference....They're gonna have capable talent across the board . Just did a quick Google search to see what they have coming back and apparently they have someone on the OL some believe is a future pro
Rutgers is an absolutely awful program that plays in a very good league. And you think this is a golden situation for a RB to consistently showcase his skills?

Again...their line was dogshit.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:40 PM   #205
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
So how did this guy only average 3.9 YPC last year?

I don’t think I watched a single Rutgers game. Did he just play behind a bad line in a tough conference?

Looked like he had a nice game against Michigan though.
Yes. Rutgers was ass. I think he will be a big surprise at camp.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 05:12 PM   #206
MVP

this guy looks like a cross between Walter Payton and Eric Dickerson!
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 05:33 PM   #207
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
this guy looks like a cross between Walter Payton and Eric Dickerson!
He reminds me of a better Barry Sanders
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:40 PM   #208
Special Teams ACE!!!

I’ve been enjoying me some Chris Meck on CP today.

He’s like a cross between Logical and Rain Man
Old 05-09-2022, 06:47 PM   #209
Veteran

He’s a cross between Bo Jackson and me.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:39 PM   #210
MVP

He’s such a likable kid. I think he’ll make the team and end up making some big plays. He might have an immediate impact as a returner.

I think I see what the vision might be. It seems obvious that they are trying to become more physical on defense. I also think they hope Kinnard can be the day one starter at RT, giving them a lot of nasty on the OL. I think they have the ingredients to wear other teams down on both sides of the ball.

On offense: a nasty OLine with a variety of fast, quick, and shifty skill players. The DLine is gonna have their hands full while the back seven will be huffing and puffing by Q4.

On defense: power rushers instead of finesse. Heat seeking missiles in the back seven. Even if your OL wins, your skill players are going to get punished. No more walks in the park.

I think we’re mixing new school with old school, hopefully staying a step ahead of the rest of the AFC.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli