Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:50 PM   #2071
Starter

I bet all you guys agree with the Original post.
94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:51 PM   #2072
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94605Niner View Post

Only for traditions sake not because anyone was scared of the 9ers
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:52 PM   #2073
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea because Alex Smith can’t win in the regular season with a great defense and running game!

He was hopeless against good defenses.

He put up 3 points against the Giants in 2012, and lost his job for good not too long after.
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-22-2020, 08:54 PM   #2074
How tall is this thing?

Quote:

Suoerbowl 1 rematch.

Mahomes vs Rodgers is WAY bigger box office than Mahomes vs Jimmy Gamemanager.

Chance to keep the revenge tour rolling against teams that beat us in the regular season.

Yeah. Would have been pretty sweet.

I guess we will have to settle for Mahomes stomping a mudhole in your D and walking it dry.

If old man Brees dropped 40+ on you, dear god I hope they bring enough fireworks to this game.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:00 PM   #2075
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Suoerbowl 1 rematch.

Mahomes vs Rodgers is WAY bigger box office than Mahomes vs Jimmy Gamemanager.

Chance to keep the revenge tour rolling against teams that beat us in the regular season.

Yeah. Would have been pretty sweet.

I guess we will have to settle for Mahomes stomping a mudhole in your D and walking it dry.

If old man Brees dropped 40+ on you, dear god I hope they bring enough fireworks to this game.

KC still has no answer for our Offense.

and we put up 40 something on them....

and won
94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:04 PM   #2076
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Oh, yes, we do.

It's called smacking you in the face with the Big Dad D.

You don't know anything about it. But come Feb 2, you will know all about it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:07 PM   #2077
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARGore View Post
He was hopeless against good defenses.

He put up 3 points against the Giants in 2012, and lost his job for good not too long after.
What great defense has Jimmy G tore up?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:08 PM   #2078
How tall is this thing?

Quote:

and we put up 40 something on them....

and won
Lol. OK. If you think Jimmy G is winning a shootout with Mahomes youre gonna be very sad
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:09 PM   #2079
left blank intentionally

Quote:
What great defense has Jimmy G tore up?
I don't know, he tore up his knee against Steven Nelson at Arrowhead last year?

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:11 PM   #2080
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Now Jimmy G is closer to Montana than Alex?

These guys don't remember Montana, then.

Watching him tear up the 49ers in 1994 right now, actually.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:13 PM   #2081
Starter

Smith was better than Jimmy G. Everything points to this fact.

Alex Smith was never on a team that allowed him to literally do nothing and win two playoff games.

I am fairly certain you could put literally any other nfl qb on the niners over the past two games and they would have won them.
boilertiger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.boilertiger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.boilertiger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.boilertiger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:14 PM   #2082
Starter

I remember it like it was yesterday.
World series 2014,GM7 2 outs, runner on 3rd, Perez at Bat.

You guys remember the feeling seeing your heavily favorite Royals go down in flames?

get ready to feel the same way all over again....

KC Defense will not be able to stop our offense....
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:14 PM   #2083
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post

I'm not usually superstitious, but I hope this shit doesn't come back to bite us in the ass
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:15 PM   #2084
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post

Actually the White out of bounds line get credit for that...
Old 01-22-2020, 09:16 PM   #2085
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I'm not usually superstitious, but I hope this shit doesn't come back to bite us in the ass
Superstitious? You mean like karma?

We didn’t do anything wrong/dirty.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.