Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:11 PM   #2026
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
My daughter's is today also
I would have to assume your daughter was born much later than '83.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:37 PM   #2027
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
HBD bud. Wife's birthday is today too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
My daughter's is today also
...and happy birthday to both of your loved ones. I forgot that part.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:06 PM   #2028
In Search of a Life

Tonight was salsa fish and homemade cornbread.

Good stuff, IMO
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:43 PM   #2029
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wife picked up some jalepeno cheddar brat burgers. Threw on some season salt. Applied fire and finished on the grill with gates. They were damn good. Since I was doing it I slathered some gates on some ballpark hotdogs. That's pretty damn tasty too.

I are fat and happy.
Love me some jalapeno cheddar burgers. Such a great combo. I also support the BBQ sauce on brats/dogs. I usually do BBQ sauce and jalapeno mustard...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:00 PM   #2030
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Thanks, man. You're around the same age as me. Any chance your wife was born in '83?
85. I was born in 83.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:00 PM   #2031
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Love me some jalapeno cheddar burgers. Such a great combo. I also support the BBQ sauce on brats/dogs. I usually do BBQ sauce and jalapeno mustard...
I can't believe I've lived 32 years in the dark. How does this happen?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:01 PM   #2032
Consuming CP souls

Dessert thread?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:24 AM   #2033
Consuming CP souls

Doritos extreme cheese nachos for lunch. Quick and easy.

Ground beef/carne blend with taco seasoning
Rico's nacho cheese sauce
Sargento 4 cheese Monterrey Jack blend
Black beans
Shredded lettuce
Your choice of Doritos
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #2034
Cast Iron Jedi

Just did burgers on the grill. No pics of the burgers, but here's one of my new grilling buddy.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:25 PM   #2035
Supporter

Keeping it light for lunch.

Old 04-14-2016, 12:54 PM   #2036
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
There's only a few hours left, but an interesting Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ther-cast-iron

way overpriced and dumb. If you want lighter cast iron buy carbon steel
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-14-2016, 01:12 PM   #2037
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
way overpriced and dumb. If you want lighter cast iron buy carbon steel
I'd argue that it's not necessarily overpriced. If you search around for cast iron that's been finished (because you either can't or don't want to do it yourself), you'll frequently pay $100+. By that definition, it's not really overpriced.

And "dumb" is a subjective term. It's dumb to you, while spending tens of thousands on cars is dumb to me. Everyone has different priorities.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2016, 01:14 PM   #2038
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I'd argue that it's not necessarily overpriced. If you search around for cast iron that's been finished (because you either can't or don't want to do it yourself), you'll frequently pay $100+. By that definition, it's not really overpriced.

And "dumb" is a subjective term. It's dumb to you, while spending tens of thousands on cars is dumb to me. Everyone has different priorities.
it's dumb because the great thing about cast iron is the mass. less weight, less mass. You can buy vintage, smooth lighter cast iron cheaper.

literally every aspect of it from my understanding could be replicated with carbon steel for half the price. but hey, it's not my money.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-14-2016, 01:23 PM   #2039
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
it's dumb because the great thing about cast iron is the mass. less weight, less mass. You can buy vintage, smooth lighter cast iron cheaper.

literally every aspect of it from my understanding could be replicated with carbon steel for half the price. but hey, it's not my money.
I've got several carbon steel pans. They're nice. Not as good as my good cast iron, but good, solid pans.

I've got a couple vintage pieces from my grandma.

Most "finished" or vintage pieces that are in really nice condition are expensive.
Old 04-16-2016, 06:02 PM   #2040
I like Pie!

Chicken tetrazzini.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0008.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	112067  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.