Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:57 AM   #2026
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's a pretty long fall from Harlan.

I always defended Mike Shannon as "our geriatric drunk" but I've just never warmed to Mitch. And I feel like he's gotten worse as he's fallen in love with his own celebrity and some of his 'pet calls'.

To his credit, you can never EVER doubt his enthusiasm or his sincerity. Watching him do those calls on video is hilarious. He lives and dies with the team the same as we do.

But he is a bit of a cornball and he's just an okay broadcaster.
Oh he's definitely a bit of a cornball, but that was particularly harsh, and it's Zach, so he can **** right off.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 11:58 AM   #2027
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I always defended Mike Shannon as "our geriatric drunk" but I've just never warmed to Mitch. And I feel like he's gotten worse as he's fallen in love with his own celebrity and some of his 'pet calls'.

To his credit, you can never EVER doubt his enthusiasm or his sincerity. Watching him do those calls on video is hilarious. He lives and dies with the team the same as we do.

these are good traits... I would rather have this than a polished dick.

and it's unfair to compare him to Harlan, he was everybit as authentic as Mitch, but he is one of the best to ever do it on the call side as well.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 11:58 AM   #2028
I'll be back.

Harlan has an affliction that insists the words come out of his mouth as fast as possible during the play. Like each play is the fine print on an advertisement.

One is not better than the other. They are just different.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:01 PM   #2029
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Great post by Nick Jacobs. The 49ers secondary is as bad as the Eagles and I think we see Mahomes torch them just like he did the Eagles in the SB last year.

If you remember Ward got stung by this in the 24-0 Texans game in the 2019 Divisional round, think it was the first TD
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-07-2024, 12:03 PM   #2030
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

I cringe every time he yells about having to deal with the Chiefs.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 12:13 PM   #2031
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Oh he's definitely a bit of a cornball, but that was particularly harsh, and it's Zach, so he can **** right off.
Fair point.

Objection withdrawn.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:15 PM   #2032
Hockey Town

I see PFF thinks the 49ers street FA safeties are better than ours.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:17 PM   #2033
11-5, baby

Quote:
I still kinda feel like Omenihu was drawing dead against Trent Williams anyway.

Omenihu or Danna vs. Williams just feels like you're multiplying by zero. I loved the way he was coming along and yeah, you could've put him out there at LE when Jones kicks inside to torture that shitty RT of theirs - hate missing on that.

But at least we lost a guy at a position that may have been cancelled out by Silverback anyway. That's as close to a silver lining as I can find there.
Except for when they would have moved Charles O inside on passing downs…..
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:19 PM   #2034
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I cringe every time he yells about having to deal with the Chiefs.
I thought it was a great line given the Burrowhead trash talk and all that, but was a little surprised he's still saying it.. should have just left it with that game last year.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 12:19 PM   #2035
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

I see PFF thinks the 49ers street FA safeties are better than ours.
I’d take our DL and Safeties over theirs
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:20 PM   #2036
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Significant upgrade over a bore like Joe Buck. God that guy sucks. The Damien Williams game sealer happens and he just barely talks. No excitement, just monotone boring Joe Buck.

I thought it was just us but the David Tyree miracle catch was the same old snore fest too.

Thank God we get Jim Nantz this time
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:20 PM   #2037
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’d take our DL and Safeties over theirs
I think our LBs are better also, they're getting the bump because they have the elite guy.

It's like hey do you want 4 really good LB's or 1 star LB and some bums?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 12:22 PM   #2038
Most Valuable Villain

Karlaftis and Jones are better than Bosa and Armstead.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:23 PM   #2039
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think our LBs are better also, they're getting the bump because they have the elite guy.

It's like hey do you want 4 really good LB's or 1 star LB and some bums?
WR and RB are really the only obvious advantages they have.

Of course, we have Mahomes throwing to our WRs against their secondary.

They have Purdy throwing against our secondary.

All in all, I don’t think it’s much of an advantage anyway.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:24 PM   #2040
Hockey Town

The amount of people who think Brock Purdy is great is ****ing astounding.