Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:37 PM   #2011
Fish are scared of me

Arghh! My ears !!!!!!!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:37 PM   #2012
I'll be back.

this could be our friday friday
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:44 PM   #2013
Forever Royal

This is going to be me trying to fall asleep tonight.

https://media.giphy.com/media/hAzGOwW5OLkli/giphy.gif
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:45 PM   #2014
I'll be back.

i got about 6 hours sleep last night

imma work out and fall asleep like a baby
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:52 PM   #2015
I'll be back.

almost forgot I have to stay up to start the game thread

PHEW!!!
Old 01-18-2020, 09:53 PM   #2016
Gonna go back in time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I have a beef with calling Vrabel a part of the Belichick coaching tree. I'm not calling you out, Coochie, because I saw that stat quoted on GMFB. I know it's being put out there, but I think it's fake news. It's a shitty stat. Vrabel is NOT a part of the Belichick tree.

Vrabel's only direct connection to Belichick was as a player, not a coach. Well, if that's the case, then can't you make the argument that Kliff Kingsbury belongs on the Belichick coaching tree? I don't see anybody doing that.

In fact, Vrabel has said many times that he was bitter about the way Belichick tossed him out the door in the Cassel trade. It was almost like Belichick said, "And if you call in the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in Mike Vrabel absolutely free!" just to sweeten the pot. If you despise the people you worked with, are you a part of that tree?

He was surrounded by Belichick disciples in Houston through Bill O'Brien, but that doesn't mean he's from the Belichick tree.

Same coaching family is good enough? That's the only other argument I can think of. Problem there is many guys work under multiple head coaches over a career. Are we double-dipping now? Or do we have to run a 23 and me on a guy's goddamn coaching heritage? Like, John Harbaugh is firmly a part of the Andy Reid coaching tree. Philadelphia Andy Reid is the only NFL head coach he has known to work under. But John Harbaugh has had the following assistants in his time as a head coach:

Rex Ryan
Hue Jackson
Chuck Pagano
Jim Caldwell
Gary Kubiak
Mike Pettine
Vic Fangio

Strong heritage connection or not, it just doesn't work to go back two generations and claim those guys under Andy Reid. You MIGHT have an argument for some of them under the John Harbaugh tree, but that's it.

We need more clarification on this!
Was Vrabel not an integral part of Belicheck's defense? A guy he trusted to not only lead the defense on this field but catch touchdowns for him? A part of three super bowl titles? A member of the team for 7 years. Belicheck absolutely has almost everything to do with how Vrabel coaches and plays the game of football. How many super bowls did he win with the Steelers, Texans or Chiefs?
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:54 PM   #2017
Starter

I was about to ask who is starting the GDT. Did anybody post a thread for predictions?
Shawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutShawny2X4 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-18-2020, 09:56 PM   #2018
Gonna go back in time....

Power run game, quick passes against the blitz, a decent tight end. Lots of play action. Sounds like Brady's first couple of seasons.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:57 PM   #2019
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawny2X4 View Post
I was about to ask who is starting the GDT. Did anybody post a thread for predictions?
DO IT
Old 01-18-2020, 09:59 PM   #2020
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
First off I am really drunk, I ate some edibles, and admittedly I can’t sing so this is gonna be pretty rough on your ears. But there is at least some comedy in the lyrics. I chose a song by a guy who’s voice I couldn’t match and I apologize. That said... here’s my badly sung (but amazingly written) version on Titans are going down. Gonna post lyrics so you can kinda sing along.

Chiefs are more than you bargained for yeah
They’re dying to show you
Everything you do is weak
Won’t be like the game in the 10th week
Arrowheads grass will be your mausoleum
You’re just a notch on our bedpost on the way to the Supee Bowl
Broken hearts shattered dreams
Cinderella’s season is over you’ve chosen the wrong team
You’re going down down in the championship round
Titans watch Mahomes balls swinging
Chiefs are number one and you’re bullshit
Maybe next year better get used to it
You’re going down down Titans are gonna drown
In multiple touchdowns on Sunday
Mahomes with another bullet
Chiefs destiny they’re gonna fulfill it
Chiefs are more than you bargained for yeah
Titans girlfriends are watching Travis Kelce
Wishing to be the friction in his jeans
Isn’t it messed up you think your team can just beat em
You’re just a notch in their bedpost on the way to win it all
Ugly fans, smell like cheese
These neck bears rednecks have chosen the wrong team
Your going down down in the championship round
Titans watch Mahomes balls swinging
Chiefs are number one and you’re bullshit
This ain’t your year better get used to it
Your going down down getting your pants pulled down
At midfield at Arrowhead
TYREEK faster than a bullet
Chiefs destiny they’re gonna fulfill it.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 10:04 PM   #2021
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:06 PM   #2022
Rookie

Getting more confident the closer it gets to game time.

Chiefs win by 10! Let’s go boys!
AzChiefin420 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:13 PM   #2023
Veteran

IDK if I'll be able to sleep through tonight, boys. The anticipation is killing me.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:14 PM   #2024
Bolton gonna knock you out

I’m sorry but o warned you. Sunday Bloody Sunday. We’re coming you ****ing Titoons, and hell is coming with us!! No juju, no curses, none of that shit. Mike Vrabel, Mike Tyson, Tyson Fury.... it doesn’t ****ing matter. Chiefs by 10. **** the haters.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:18 PM   #2025
Rookie

I’m pretty nervous. I don’t know if we can stop Henry tbh. I’ve been watching a lot of Titans highlights and he’s something different.

Our run d is softer than baby shit
ChiefXO is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefXO is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefXO is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefXO is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefXO is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefXO is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote