Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:59 AM   #20086
infralapsarianism

When Mangini said at the end "these defenses are trying to see if they can make the offenses play left handed", I really wanted Nick to reply, "Yeah, but we've already seen Mahomes do that."

Missed golden opportunity...
Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:59 AM   #20087
Supporter

PREPARE YOUR JERGENS

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...ahomes-best-QB

When the fanbase of the team you just beat praises your QB.......
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:07 AM   #20088
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Do you want them to just sit their and circlejerk Mahomes?

Not at all, but could they possibly counter Mahomes and the Chiefs with some points that are at least valid?

For instance, you could say that with the Chiefs defense being what it is( hot, Suttony garbages ), Mahomes has proven that he can't clear the hurdle when faced with an opponent capable of matching TD for TD, score for score.

That doesn't really speak ill of Mahomes, but it DOES take the team down a peg or two in terms of verbal sparring.

But, I don't expect former coaches and players to be a smart as Sweets, so...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:10 AM   #20089
Thank you

I hope Eric Manginini dies FOR REAL
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:14 AM   #20090
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I hope Eric Manginini dies FOR REAL
What did that stupid little bitch boy say now?

Ignorant one who sucks the penis loves to hate Mahomes. I wish he’d come try to coordinate a defense against Mahomes just one time in the future and see what he thinks. ****ing bastard!
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:15 AM   #20091
Most Valuable Villain

Someone tell me why Lamar Jackson looks like a create-a-character in a video game...
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:15 AM   #20092
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

A crazy Mahomes vs. pressure fact from yesterday's game:

http://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-city...sily-be-copied

Quote:
Mahomes was pressured on 33 of his 57 dropbacks Sunday, the most dropbacks under duress by any quarterback in the last 10 seasons. Mahomes was 16-of-30 when pressured for 210 yards, a touchdown and an interception.

Mahomes beat the Ravens' blitz, finishing 16-of-22 for 180 yards and a touchdown when the Ravens sent five or more pass-rushers, including his game-saving, fourth-down, 48-yard pass to Tyreek Hill late in the game and his tying touchdown pass to Damien Williams in the final minute of the fourth quarter.
So basically the Ravens, a.k.a. the #1 ranked passing defense heading into yesterday's game, threw every exotic blitz and scheme at Mahomes imaginable yesterday and Mahomes still shredded them for 377 yards passing WITHOUT one of his starting WR's, with another starting WR hobbled, with his new #1 RB hobbled and his starting left guard hobbled.

The MVP "debate" (as if there was one) is over.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:15 AM   #20093
MVP

https://slate.com/culture/2018/12/th...gic-trick.html

Quote:
Busted: Patrick Mahomes Caught Using Echolocation With No-Look Pass

I don’t know how they play football on Patrick Mahomes’ home planet, but the Kansas City Chiefs superstar has been making a mockery of our earthbound quarterback techniques all season. Mahomes added another impossible trick to his repertoire on Sunday, avoiding a swarm of Baltimore Ravens defenders before somehow whipping a no-look pass to Demarcus Robinson.

That’s just unnatural. It’s not right!

The rulebook doesn’t say anything about using echolocation, but the NFL Competition Committee will certainly want to take a look at it this offseason. In the meantime, the officials will have to ignore Mahomes’ performance-enhancing sonar.

What’s next for Mahomes? Can he throw a Hail Mary relying purely on his sense of smell? The rulebook doesn’t say anything about ESP, so defenses should be aware if he starts to bend any spoons with his mind.

jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:20 AM   #20094
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post

Someone tell me why Lamar Jackson looks like a create-a-character in a video game...
Look at how much larger Mahomes is!

He’s a thick kid.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #20095
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
PREPARE YOUR JERGENS

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...ahomes-best-QB

When the fanbase of the team you just beat praises your QB.......
Best read of the morning, my man. Thank you. I have to say, regarding Mahomes those Raven fans made some of the smartest and legitimate posts I've seen on a competitor's message board.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #20096
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post

He looks like his barber fell asleep halfway through
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:34 AM   #20097
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Best read of the morning, my man. Thank you. I have to say, regarding Mahomes those Raven fans made some of the smartest and legitimate posts I've seen on a competitor's message board.
Yeah, it’s hard to hate on Baltimore fan. I don’t view them as a chosen franchise that gets the breaks.

If they can power through multiple STDs while stacking crack and heroin addictions my respect is a given.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:42 AM   #20098
Diablo Negro

Heard a break down of the 4th down play today.

Mahomes scrambled for 31 yards on th eplay, reached 15.95MPH while scrambling, threw the ball 41 yards in the air and hit Hill in a window that 0.99yards wide. Yea < 3ft.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:45 AM   #20099
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Heard a break down of the 4th down play today.

Mahomes scrambled for 31 yards on th eplay, reached 15.95MPH while scrambling, threw the ball 41 yards in the air and hit Hill in a window that 0.99yards wide. Yea < 3ft.
I think my favorite thing about this play is that Mahomes credits the OL for giving him time! As if it were drawn up that Fisher just blows protection in 1.5 seconds!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:47 AM   #20100
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I think my favorite thing about this play is that Mahomes credits the OL for giving him time! As if it were drawn up that Fisher just blows protection in 1.5 seconds!
Another thing that Mahomes Magic cures... preventing Eric Fisher from ruining a crucial play.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.