Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-22-2023, 10:07 AM   #1996
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I bet it’s really funny when opposing fans come here and see us arguing about our 10-1 #2 ranked basketball team, who already has like 3 top 15 wins.
A product of high standards, I suppose.

Or just the constant willingness of others to come in and shame those who actually post in game threads as if they weren't thinking exactly the same thing at the same time (or would have been had they been watching the game live).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-22-2023, 10:08 AM   #1997
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I kept watching the rest of the game after the post. I kept posting in that thread for the rest of the game for another hour+ (even after several others had stopped, undoubtedly out of sheer frustration at seeing this team underachieve to that extent). Yes, it's beyond obvious that I didn't give up on the team because I made a remark during a game thread about Mgbako going off on us and the implications of that.
Good Lord, you are dense.

Quote:
...we're gonna lose this one.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 10:08 AM   #1998
Supporter

Quote:
I bet it’s really funny when opposing fans come here and see us arguing about our 10-1 #2 ranked basketball team, who already has like 3 top 15 wins.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 10:12 AM   #1999
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Good Lord, you are dense.
You're picking out one post about Mgbako's performance in the first half of a game where I clearly continued posting in it for its duration. It is clear I never gave up on the team given I was literally in the thread for the next hour posting about the game, which is just as obvious as what you're attempting to do here.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-22-2023, 10:22 AM   #2000
Supporter

Quote:
You're picking out one post about Mgbako's performance in the first half of a game where I clearly continued posting in it for its duration. It is clear I never gave up on the team given I was literally in the thread for the next hour posting about the game, which is just as obvious as what you're attempting to do here.
I guess I see your matter of fact comments like WE ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS GAME and it really, really annoys me to no end. You aren't the only one, of course, when it comes to Chiefs or Jayhawks fans, that has ever done that. Hell, the Chiefs game threads are worse. Maybe we need a chiefaroo enemy back in here so we can minimize the infighting.

In the end, I never had a doubt that you are a KU fan, through and through. So, with that, I will drop this.

And let's see a good game tonight. Rock Chalk!
Old 12-22-2023, 10:31 AM   #2001
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I guess I see your matter of fact comments like WE ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS GAME and it really, really annoys me to no end. You aren't the only one, of course, when it comes to Chiefs or Jayhawks fans, that has ever done that. Hell, the Chiefs game threads are worse. Maybe we need a chiefaroo enemy back in here so we can minimize the infighting.

In the end, I never had a doubt that you are a KU fan, through and through. So, with that, I will drop this.

And let's see a good game tonight. Rock Chalk!
Perhaps the more accurate thing to say would have been we were "on the way to losing this game" if his performance continued like that but a person can't be expected, after watching a terrible shooter in Mgbako hit his 2nd contested three of the half, to be entirely rational/accurate at all times in such threads.
Old 12-22-2023, 10:36 AM   #2002
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Well, I hope Mgboko didn't transfer to Yale or they mysteriously have found his twin brother!

So let's have some Holiday Cheer,
for the team in our hearts we hold so dear,
It's time for all fans to unite like me & you,
To root for The Crimsom & Blue of old KU.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 10:46 AM   #2003
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
A product of high standards, I suppose.

Or just the constant willingness of others to come in and shame those who actually post in game threads as if they weren't thinking exactly the same thing at the same time (or would have been had they been watching the game live).
I also bet opposing NFL fans are very confused by our GDTs for the Chiefs.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 12:23 PM   #2004
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
When you are the greatest these things happen. We wake up in the morning and piss excellence.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 12:26 PM   #2005
MVP

I have a couple KU friends who are like this, screaming about closing out on threes and saying things like oh here we go again with another Bill Self slow start special.

I don't watch games with them anymore. Like go be miserable somewhere else. After the Braun team won it all I realized that any team Self coaches has a chance to win so spend your time enjoying the game you wet blankets
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 12:38 PM   #2006
MVP

Yeah, I never give up on a Self team until it’s out of reach. We’ve just seen them claw back too many times, and from huge deficits. I’m definitely not giving up when down 10 vs a mediocre team with 10-15 min left.

Plus, it’s way more satisfying to celebrate a comeback when you didn’t throw in the towel, and pretty awkward celebrating after you gave up.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-22-2023, 12:43 PM   #2007
I'm with the Banned

Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-22-2023, 12:43 PM   #2008
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Yeah, I never give up on a Self team until it’s out of reach. We’ve just seen them claw back too many times, and from huge deficits. I’m definitely not giving up when down 10 vs a mediocre team with 10-15 min left.

Plus, it’s way more satisfying to celebrate a comeback when you didn’t throw in the towel, and pretty awkward celebrating after you gave up.
No, no, no. The real trick is to never celebrate after any win. Just complain about how said win could have been better.

This has been a lesson is being a traitor, coward, and/or loser.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 12:54 PM   #2009
Starter

I went to the IU game. It was a pretty good environment even though Assembly Hall is not a good place to watch a game given the dimensions of the arena. I'm not sure I've seen a team try and bait fans into hating the refs as much as they did which explains the booing on TV. Their fans were pretty chill though with only a few "bill self cheats" comments thrown in there. I think they generally like us since we keep UK knocked down a peg and they would much rather us win than them.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 05:25 PM   #2010
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Man, Udeh just hasn’t seemed to get any better this year at TCU. Very mediocre stats and doesn’t look very impressive at all.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.