Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:12 PM   #1996
Banned

If this was a bar Canofbier would be leaving with Kaptian.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:13 PM   #1997
MER

Watching local 9 news and they just said something to the effect of...

1/3 of all divorces last year had the word FACEBOOK in it.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Or laugh so much I'm crying.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:15 PM   #1998
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post

Could be a good thing.

Facebook is the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back of marriages between poorly matched couples via vanity, envy or from good ol fashioned cheating.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:15 PM   #1999
MVP

Quote:

Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:18 PM   #2000
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
If this was a bar Canofbier would be leaving with Kaptian.
hahahaah this is so zingy.

Why him? Sex? Young sex? I have a vagina. On my worse day with 200 lbs added I could have sex.

Why would I miss the chance to hang out with Clay? Or hug on keg? Or get my nails done with Discuss?

Because. Sex? Or were you implying that we were going to go out to the car and smoke lots of pot because thats probably pretty close to the truth.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:20 PM   #2001
Banned

Quote:

Why him? Sex? Young sex? I have a vagina. On my worse day with 200 lbs added I could have sex.

Why would I miss the chance to hang out with Clay? Or hug on keg? Or get my nails done with Discuss?

Because. Sex? Or were you implying that we were going to go out to the car and smoke lots of pot because thats probably pretty close to the truth.
Personalities mesh. A young well spoken man who's somewhat witty with a specific type of humor.

No homo of course.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:20 PM   #2002
I'll be back.

Quote:
Why would I miss the chance to hang out with Clay?
Don't hang out with me, because I will misconstrue any female attention as a desire to sex me up.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:21 PM   #2003
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Personalities mesh. A young well spoken man who's somewhat witty with a specific type of humor.

No homo of course.
Well shut Katipan up why don't you.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:21 PM   #2004
Banned

I believe Clays online personality comes off as too strong on you darling.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:21 PM   #2005
"You like to drink?"

Quote:

In all seriousness we should totes get mani/pedis.

My thumbnails constantly rip apart and it takes 30 lbs of force to trim my big toes. I also have beaucoup calluses on my feet.

Are you in or ARE YOU IN ???
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:23 PM   #2006
You gotta kill a few people

Canofbier's posted some of his online dating repartee in this thread.

He's definitely intelligent but comes across as a bit drab.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:23 PM   #2007
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
In all seriousness we should totes get mani/pedis.

My thumbnails constantly rip apart and it takes 30 lbs of force to trim my big toes. I also have beaucoup calluses on my feet.

Are you in or ARE YOU IN ???
I'm uncomfortable with people at my feet. I'm actually uncomfortable with subservience as a general whole.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:25 PM   #2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Canofbier's posted some of his online dating repartee in this thread.

He's definitely intelligent but comes across as a bit drab.
I was going to say that but didn't want to come across as insulting. Some girls dig it though.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:25 PM   #2009
MVP

Quote:
You're sweet and I've reached the calm acceptance of old age. Apart from all the Hallmart bullshit of me loving myself, I enjoy being able to jump with the kids at jumpcity without rachet straps holding shit down. I can literally wear shirts cut to my navel and hardly anyone would care. That's cool.

But it would be fun to take some for a spin for an afternoon.
Your wish has been granted.

http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-11-13/...term-implants/
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:28 PM   #2010
¡RIOS MIO!

I'd be happy to meet up with most people in this thread if it weren't for the fact that many of us live hundreds of miles away from one another. We have enough in common to have fun together, I think.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Closed Thread