Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:17 AM   #1981
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Sam has a good writeup of the issues.

We're seeing a ton of zone. Guys need to be able to feel that out.
That’s one of the concerns I’ve pointed to before. We tend to favor athleticism over instincts. I dunno, do we think Mvs/skyy/Toney will ever be “feel” guys? I don’t know. I know it’s early but that’s just something that pops out to me about rice. he just has a better feel for the position, which includes sitting down in the right spots.

I think our best hope is Watson until rice/Ross come along. But I just feel like these guys will learn faster than we think. Because instincts are way harder to teach.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:25 AM   #1982
SuperBowl or bust

I kinda hope we get extended looks against the Bears of Ross/Rice outside and Skyy in the slot with MVS taking coverage deep.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:41 AM   #1983
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
We're all prepared for you to bitch either way, bitch.
Aww look who showed up again, bitch.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 10:47 AM   #1984
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
That’s one of the concerns I’ve pointed to before. We tend to favor athleticism over instincts. I dunno, do we think Mvs/skyy/Toney will ever be “feel” guys? I don’t know. I know it’s early but that’s just something that pops out to me about rice. he just has a better feel for the position, which includes sitting down in the right spots.

I think our best hope is Watson until rice/Ross come along. But I just feel like these guys will learn faster than we think. Because instincts are way harder to teach.
Yeah Rice feels like the guy to me, and we might just need to cobble things together a bit while he gets up to speed
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:47 AM   #1985
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Aww look who showed up again, bitch.
Look who showed up again? I'm always here pussy.

You're the miserable **** that only posts consistently when things are bad (which is very rare these days).

All anybody has to do is look at the GDT every week and they'll see you in there bitching until there's nothing to bitch about, then you're gone until next week.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2023, 11:04 AM   #1986
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Sam has a good writeup of the issues.

We're seeing a ton of zone. Guys need to be able to feel that out.
When Veach and others talk about how this offense is complicated for young WR's this exactly what they are talking about.

Quote:
“That’s the entire offense,” Mahomes said. “Especially here, I think. It’s a lot of reading on the run, recognizing coverages and making plays off that. I have to be on the same page with the receivers.”

Which is based on? “Feel,” head coach Andy Reid said, “is the first thing. Just the players being able to sit in holes and do those things.”

After pointing out that the Chiefs are still seeing a mixture of some other coverages — always have — Reid concluded his thought on improving against the higher frequency of zone, “You’ve got to have a feel for it.”
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2023, 11:05 AM   #1987
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Ross is a zone killer.. JUST SAYING
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2023, 12:39 PM   #1988
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Yeah Rice feels like the guy to me, and we might just need to cobble things together a bit while he gets up to speed
I may be seeing just what I want to see, but it just seems like rice has a strong understanding of how to make space for himself. Whether it’s delays, cutting his route off, sitting down, drifting or breaking with the qb. I think that’s the kind of feel and awareness we’re looking for. I’m willing to wait but there’s also a part of me that feels like he’s further along in this aspect.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 04:57 PM   #1989
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Good game for Rice and Skyy today. They can build on this.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 05:02 PM   #1990
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Good game for Rice and Skyy today. They can build on this.
Offense looked crisp today, for sure.

Though I will say, Chicago has lost 12 straight and allowed 25+ points in each one of those losses. I’m not sure we can learn much from this game going forward but hopefully it’s good for the young guys’ confidence.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 05:05 PM   #1991
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Offense looked crisp today, for sure.

Though I will say, Chicago has lost 12 straight and allowed 25+ points in each one of those losses. I’m not sure we can learn much from this game going forward but hopefully it’s good for the young guys’ confidence.
Yeah it's what I said before the game. They're a tomato can. Beat them up and build confidence. That will carry over.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 05:46 PM   #1992
MVP

It's a great rehearsal game. Run the offense, feast on an almost NFL level team, gain understanding of the details and how all of routes and adjustments work together.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 05:47 PM   #1993
Consuming CP souls

Rice missed TWO TDs by a **** hair each...damn
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 05:57 PM   #1994
pie is never free

Keep hating on Watson, it only seems to fuel him... 2 catches for 51 yards and a whopping 25.5 average

Reid called him "important" for a reason
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 05:59 PM   #1995
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Rice looks like a football player. Knows how to find space. Doesn't just run haphazardly into coverage
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.